• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe turkey is one of the nations aligning itself with Russia that makes up a coalition attempting to come into Israel as described in Ezekiel 38/39?

I can't be dogmatic about this, but a Muslim is a Muslim. When push comes to shove, I'm sure any loyalty to a Jew will be wiped away, especially when they see Israel nuking Damascus.

Of course I believe Ezekiel ends up with God getting the glory and divinely protecting Israel. I know you believe this is Armageddon but I'm still not convinced of that interpretation.

Let's see how this plays out.

Yes Turkey aligns with Russia. It is debatable whether Gog is Russia or Turkey, they are such big players, but I'm sure they will be in an alliance during that great Gog attack.

You know the saying "if you can't beat them, join them".  This is what Islam is doing, they recognize that there is this strong western/Masonic/Jewish/Christian drive to rebuild the temple and support Zionism. They recognize that the West is incredibly powerful with warfare, actually unbeatable. They recognize that western financiers influence world economies. So they will pretend for a few years to encourage a Jewish Messiah/rebuilt temple. They will allow this western leader to rule for 3.5 years, but plan a secretive attack on Jews during that 3.5 years. This is Sunni Islam beliefs (western friendly) suddenly turning to Shi-ite beliefs (destroy the Jews) which cause Armageddon.

I like the "see how it pans out approach" as long as one is aware of the options as it unfolds, we can be ready.

I'm not sure why you think that Sunni Islam beliefs are Western-friendly, unless of course you are saying that they 'pretend' to be Western-friendly. I also don't know why you lump Masonic beliefs in with Jewish and Christian ones.

Apart from that, I more-or-less agree with what you are saying, and I do emphasize the 'more-or-less'.

There is a strong pro-Zionist pro-rebuilt temple viewpoint within evangelical Christianity. There is a strong rebuilt temple view in freemasonry, and also among Jews. 

Sunni  Islam promotes the idea that there will come a "Christ" for the Christians and Jews who will bring peace for 7 years to earth.

Wikipedia:     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi

"The Mahdi's tenure will coincide with the Second Coming of Jesus Christ (Isa), who is to assist the Mahdi against the Masih ad-Dajjal (literally, the "false Messiah" or Antichrist).[4] Jesus, who is considered the Masih (Messiah) in Islam, will descend at the point of a white arcade, east of Damascus, dressed in yellow robes with his head anointed. He will then join the Mahdi in his war against the Dajjal, where Jesus will slay Dajjal and unite mankind.

See the unity between a great Islamic leader and a great christian/Jewish leader predicted by Islam? In our eschatology this is the false prophet (Mahdi) and the false Christ (Masih). But the cleverness of the deception is that Islam has a false antichrist (dajjal) preceding the false Christ to make the false Christ seem like the true Christ who destroys the antichrist. This is why Jesus says beware of false "Christs" - plural. I believe Jesus is referring to the obviously evil dajjal (first false Christ) and the deceptive Isa/Masih (second false Christ).

You've misunderstood this. The Sunnis do not believe in a Christ of the Jews and the Christians. Their false view of Jesus is that Jesus will kill all Jews and Christians. You need to read Islamic sources, not Wikipedia.

I could be wrong, but my understanding is that this "Jesus" will have influence over Christians and tell Christians to support the Mahdi. 

You definitely may be right about that, but we'll have to see.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

one must understand that this is the state of things to Islam when the whole world has submitted to Allah and is living under Sharia Law....    then there will be peace in the world.

Not arguing with you.  If islam is so peaceful, why are so many islamic nations at war with each other?  Muslims cannot be trusted, they can't even be at peace with one another.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

one must understand that this is the state of things to Islam when the whole world has submitted to Allah and is living under Sharia Law....    then there will be peace in the world.

Not arguing with you.  If islam is so peaceful, why are so many islamic nations at war with each other?  Muslims cannot be trusted, they can't even be at peace with one another.

It's another Satanic conundrum of course. You say that 'Muslims cannot be trusted, they can't even be at peace with each other' and of course you are right. but this is the entire point of Islam, to fool its followers, to fool the rest of the World and to subdue or destroy those who haven't fallen for its lie.

Muslims are at perpetual war with non-Muslims because Allah despises those amongst his own creation that do not obey or believe in him. Muslims are even at war with false Muslims, and seeing as both the Sunni and Shia see each other as being heretics, they are justified, in their own eyes in killing each other.

Muslims are even allowed to be at war with fallen Muslims, those who claim to be Muslim but have failed in their duties, because they disagree with jihad, Sharia law or have in some way been perceived as criticising Mohammed or the words of the Koran. A fallen Muslim is technically an apostate and is worthy of death. Even accusations of apostasy without proof can lead to persecution. The Muslim tendency to propagate violence leaves Muslims with a thirst for blood and if they can find an excuse to be violent, they will.

In short, Muslims can be at war by anybody they can justify being at war with. That is why Islam will never lead to peace. Even if Islam eventually rules the World, and all non-Muslims are converted or eliminated then Muslims will then turn against each other until there are only two Muslim men left in the World. They will then fight each other and the survivor will the be the last person on the Planet. When he dies the human race will be extinct!

Of course, this is not going to happen because God has other plans, but Satan is destructive. Islam is one of his tools for destroying the precious gift of salvation by creating a false god and then killing those that worship this false god.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

Befriend ... then kill?

"When they say Peace and Safety, then comes sudden destruction"