joelcharig

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, God says he detests homosexuality....It is all over the bible. First of all, God gave a Man the organs to penetrate and none to be penetrated. Therefore based on the anatomy that God gave men, it is clear what his intentions were on how he expected men to engage sexually. If he wanted men to also take the role of women, then he would have made that evident in their anatomy.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

Homosexuality is a abomination....in the creator's eyes. God gave us his Holy word and free will. I can choose whatever I want to do....but that doesn't change how God views it. God felt so strongly about it...he told his Chosen People to stone the homosexual to death...in todays terms....God would be a homophobe and a hater....

This has never been up for debate with God...man with its free will has decided we know more than God and homosexuality will be accepted and even glorified....just like redefining murder of innocent babies in the womb....it is not murder...it is a choice...we seem to be redefining everything thru our free will...

The New Testament says perversion and sexual immorality from sodom and Gomorrah is an example of the why the wrath of God comes to earth...we have free will to believe it or don't believe it....

Free will is a wonderful thing....but in the end...it will destroy the world....

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19

The act of homosexuality is a sin. Remember, the Bible said that God made them male and female. A guest Pastor once said; God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2

Hi, Joelcharig, there have been many good answers to your question regarding homosexuality, but I notice you live in Swanmore Hampshire UK. There is just up the road from you a very good church at Hedge End. I think it is called Kings Church, they can answer all your questions.