• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

Uh Oh!

I am getting near my 666th posting here!

most of us lived through the experience   you should make it memorable though

LOL

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

All clues seem to point to the Vatican but have you considered the European Union and the European Parliament?

Kingdomwitness:

Clues of what, may I ask?

(I had to make my 666th post here.)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

No matter what we do we can't seem to escape the superstition. Does it really matter when you type your 666th post?

No matter what we do we can't seem to escape the superstition. Does it really matter when you type your 666th post?

:thumbsup:

:24: :24: :24:

~

Six

And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him. Matthew 17:1-3

Six

Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said, He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him. He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.

The thieves also, which were crucified with him, cast the same in his teeth.

Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour. Matthew 27:41-45

Six

And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. Revelation 21:19-20

It's Not All Bad :)

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. Genesis 1:31

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

Here are links concerning my view of the E.U being part of the scene. http://www.contenderministries.org/prophecy/romanempire.php or http://www.raptureready.com/abc/Roman_Empire.html

• Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

@EnochBethany. You posted something concerning 666 in binary number. Don't you know that binary numbers doesn't start from "0" but from "1"? As I was being taught. The number of the beast is six hundred and sixty six, is it not 666 when written in figure? I just converted 666 to binary and it gave me "1010011010". You are mixing things up here.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

It won't be a trick, or deception, or in some secret code.  We all know how arrogant lucifer is.  He won't be satisfied with people worshipping him unless it is exactly in the manner that was written in the Bible.  He has to make it happen that way, because he truly believes that he deserves to be worshipped and is the legitimate prince of this world.  He will do it, and people will worship and praise him for it. 

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

@ Cobalt,

I wasn't actually responding "to" Oakwood.  I was delivering my own thoughts, but I wasn't responding to him.

2)

Christians of what time?  Where are "Christians" in the Book of Revelation once the Tribulation has begun?  All emphases is on Israel, not the Church.  Further, it is incorrect for you to suggest that only that generation would know.  Revelation itself says "HERE IS WISDOM.  LET HIM THAT HATH UNDERSTANDING..."

That says nothing about only that generation would understand.  It is saying that whomever is given the wisdom to know, will know.  That is why no one reading this can accuse me of taking just this one verse and running with it.  Instead, I've taken all clues and shown how they ALL point to the same thing.  RIGHTFULLY DIVIDE THE WORD

3)

You also have erred suggesting that its a conclusion that I want. The first time I studied Revelation, it was 1991 ... and I was "brand new" in that year.  I've read Revelation at least 6 times since, and studied it in equal portions.  You CANNOT just make it point to whomever you want.  You mentioned Islam.  Go ahead and try to make the clues point to Islam.  Try to make them point to America.  Try to make them point to the UN or anything else you want.  If you think that is possible, I'd like to see how that is accomplished.  But no, I've not fabricated or inserted a delusion or a lie.  History itself is on my side ... as is what we clearly can see today.

4)

Lastly, I am seeing something that is apparently common in these threads.  I see Scriptures applied out of context.  You cannot take a Scripture that is talking about FALSE MESSIAHS (plural, such as your Jim Jones, David Koresh, H.I.M., Sun Yong Moons ... and this other wacko who thinks he is Jesus and married to Mary) and apply that to THEE Antichrist of the Tribulation.  You are taking what is attributed to something completely different and applying it to a wrong context.  If it were at all possible concerns false religions, false doctrines, false christs ... not THEE Antichrist.

The antichrist will convince the world of a lie.

And I'm curious.  Since you think Christians will be around, and since it appears that you think that it's as simple as just "not taking the mark" ... let me ask you a few questions.

a)

Have you ever fasted before?  A real fast?  Have you never experienced what HUNGER PAINS feel like - those sharp, needle like feelings in the stomach?  But ... you think you will refuse to take the Mark and just let yourself  starve to death?

b)

Since you cannot buy or sell, are you ready to go withouth toothpaste, deodorant, loose all your possessions (cause you can't keep your apt or home if you don't make PAYMENTS)?  Are you dependant on medications to starve off illnesses ... so you'll just let your body suffer?

c)

Are you married?  Kids?  So, you'll just be willing to not only starve yourself and endure the slow, gruesome pain of death, but watch your spouse and child die also?

d)

For get about buying new clothes, or calling Joe Blow (you aren't PAYING you phone bill, remember?)  And don't forget the food crises where even a loaf of bread is costing a days wage.  With things THAT expensive, who do you think is going to give you any handouts?

e)

And since it is the WORST TIME MANKIND HAS EVEN EXPERIENCED, and since the Spirit is gone - the one who restrains evil - mankind will do whatever they want.  Rape a woman in broad daylight.  Kill dudes for no reasons.  Demons all over the world.  Nature out of wack and being destroyed.  But, you think that you'll just ... what?  Ride it out?

f)

And what about the torture?  Do you think they will ASK you to take the mark?  They will torture and kill you.  Do you think your body can endure without you giving in? They have torture methods now that can keep you alive, just to make sport of your torture.  Maybe you should read about the methods of the Inquisitions?  Read the Jesuit Oath of Induction.  Oh, and Islam certainly will be left behind.  See what they do to "infidels" while you are at it.

... are you sure you know the gravity and reality of what you think you know?  I'm not even scratching the surface of how terrible those days will be ... and you think that there will be a group of Christians on this planet?  Well, yes, you are right.  None will take the mark ... because none will be here to take it.  Only the lost and the hypocrites and the psuedoChristians will remain.

Wow.  Calm down or you will blow a head gasket.

1)  OK.

2)  I am quite well aware that the focus in Revelation is on Israel.  You seem to have read a great deal into what I wrote which wasn't there.  Are you saying that no one gets saved during the Tribulation except Jews?  I've actually heard others say that and I don't see how you can square that with scripture.

Since the Antichrist is not here now, and we are not in the Tribulation now, why would we need to know exactly what the 666 points to now?  Is it wrong to search for the answer?  No.  But why would there be a pressing need to have the knowledge now?  Are you going to have to go to work tomorrow and tell your boss whether you will take the Mark of the Beast or not?

And I never once implied that only that generation would understand.  I don't believe that we will have full understanding until that time comes.

3)  I personally believe that the end-time one-world religion will be a really bad amalgam of some kind of ecumenical nightmare including Catholicism, Islam, New Age and Emergent church.  Even so, you are telling me you can start your hypothesis in a vacuum not knowing all the other theories when it comes to this particular issue?  I've been studying Revelation since I was a kid, i.e. the early 70's and I have never, ever felt this pressing need to figure out exactly who the 666 pointed to because I have seen so many people labeled with it in that time that it numbs my brain.  And I never used the words "delusion" or "lie," so you might want to back yourself up a bit.

4)  Out of context?  Matthew 24 is out of context?  It isn't about the end times?  It isn't about the Tribulation?  I've studied hermeneutics, so I am not one to just cherry-pick verses and slap them down out of context.  So an accusation that passages from the Olivet Discourse are out of context when discussing the Tribulation is pretty amusing.

Your series of letters afterwards are aimed at . . . what?

I'm pretty stupid.  You might have to explain your theories to me in greater depth, because I am a low-grade moron and I just parachuted in to this whole Christian thing. 

I’m not upset.  Don’t let a firm position come across as being upset.  I’m a Military Advisor, I’ve dealt with much “worst” … and I don’t anger easily.

2)

Sorry, I didn’t intend to read into anything.  You typed “Christians” and I merely asked where they are mentioned in Revelation.  I personally don’t see Christians during the Tribulation at all.  Nor do I see the “Gospel message” being preached in Revelation.  All I see, during the Tribulation, is “do not take the mark of the beast.” I see nothing about “repent, turn to Jesus and be saved.”  So, if we can, let’s return to the core of my response, which is asking you to please show me where the Christians are.  You didn’t address what I typed.

No, I’m not saying that only Jews make it.  And, it’s hard for me to call them “getting saved” because again, there is no mention about the Gospel or repentance, only a command to not take the Mark of the Beast or worship the image.  Simply put, the dispensation of Grace is over. 

Yes, the 144,000 are only Jews. But that does not mean that others will not resist the antichrist or flee.  Problem is, Revelation says three times that mankind will NOT repent.  What say you to that?  What’s your opinion on it?

[[since the Antichrist is not here now, and we are not in the Tribulation now, why would we need to know exactly what the 666 points to now? Is it wrong to search for the answer? No. But why would there be a pressing need to have the knowledge now? Are you going to have to go to work tomorrow and tell your boss whether you will take the Mark of the Beast or not?]]

Revelation says that it is for the wise to know, to figure it out.  Generations do not matter.  All clues point to the Vatican, and the 666 also points to the heart of that exact place – the Pope (mantle).  It all agrees with itself.  Scripture agreeing with Scripture.

I do not suggest that there is a pressing need, or that it is important.  Really, I don’t need to know Revelation as it does not apply to my Salvation, but lovers of Truth are just that – seekers and studiers of the Word of God. And even as Revelation suggest, there is something special about studying and understanding the Book.

[[3) I personally believe that the end-time one-world religion will be a really bad amalgam of some kind of ecumenical nightmare including Catholicism, Islam, New Age and Emergent church. Even so, you are telling me you can start your hypothesis in a vacuum not knowing all the other theories when it comes to this particular issue? I've been studying Revelation since I was a kid, i.e. the early 70's and I have never, ever felt this pressing need to figure out exactly who the 666 pointed to because I have seen so many people labeled with it in that time that it numbs my brain. And I never used the words "delusion" or "lie," so you might want to back yourself up a bit.]]

I don’t understand your first question.

It doesn’t matter what you felt or didn’t feel.  It is inconsequential. I feel the way I feel, but I’ve never asked or demanded someone else to feel the same. Why would I?  If you are not pressed to know, you are not pressed to know.  I did … from the moment I read it.  And yes, I’ve seen a host of things apply to 666, including that Russian President, to barcodes, to the rapper Nas … but none of them match to totality of the Scriptures when looking at ALL the clues (rightfully dividing).  And yes, Daniel goes hand in hand with Revelation, and Daniel also points to the Vatican/Rome.

However, since you were never really interested, why now challenge someone who has?  Does a heart surgeon try to tell a Dentist how to do her job … just because they are both in the medical field?  Best thing for you to do is to show how they are all wrong, or at least look at what I’ve presented and consider them.  Simply responding isn’t study.

You’ve again, not done what I requested.  You are evading.  You said that anyone can apply it to something and I asked you to PROVE IT by applying the clues to Islam or anything else … and you have not done so.  I have, and continue to

[[4) Out of context? Matthew 24 is out of context? It isn't about the end times? It isn't about the Tribulation. I've studied hermeneutics, so I am not one to just cherry-pick verses and slap them down out of context. So an accusation that passages from the Olivet Discourse are out of context when discussing the Tribulation is pretty amusing.]]

You apparently forget what you posted.  You’re exact words were:

“Jesus Himself tells us that false Christs and false prophets will appear and even perform miracles that would fool the elect, but what He says at the end is the most important:  "If that were possible."  It is not possible to fool the elect.”

What does that have to do with THEE (singular) ANTICHRIST?  Remember, you are responding to me, not me to you.  You are piggy backing off of what I typed, not vice versa.  I am not talking about false teachers.  I am talking about THEE Antichrist … and you therefor are out of context.  If you want to post a Scripture about THEE ANTICHRIST, post the ones that deal with him specifically, such as the son of perdition (singular), not those who are of the spirit of antichrist (plural).

You said you’ve studied hermeneutics, and that you’ve studied Revelation since the 70’s … did you not?  Where?  When?

[[Your series of letters would first of all imply that if someone who knew Jesus as their Savior was faced with this choice that they are so stupid, they wouldn't know what they were doing, and that the Holy Spirit cannot give them the strength to endure hunger and torture. Are you one of those people who believe that Christians have to go through the Tribulation to somehow be "tested?"]]

You have ignored what I typed, and have not answered … again.  You seek contention. I am merely making dialog … and you are evading each step of the way.  You insert much, while accusing of insertions.

No.  Christians will not endure the Tribulation at all.  I’m one of THOSE sorts.

[[i'm pretty stupid. You might have to explain your theories to me in greater depth, because I am pretty dense and I just parachuted in to this whole Christian thing.]]

No.  They are merely questions.  Very basic and simple questions.  You can default and offend yourself if you wish.  I neither suggested nor implied that you or anyone else was 'stupid' (albeit "childish" comes to mind after reading that response).  I will not adjust or retype my questions.  They are elementary - hardly academic.  You can address them, or ignore them at your own pleasure.  I asked to see what your answer would be … but you did not answer.  That is fine.  Nothing from nothing still leaves nothing ... and nothing, I've found, is a whole lot from someone that has claimed to have studied hermeneutics.

Christians will not endure the Tribulation.  I don't think. I don't believe.  I know.

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Counting each official letter of each and all US presidents and adding them all together.
This is a calculation to come to a man's name  - This man has passed away now but will come (UP) from the dead (Abyss) and possess a new king (Coming) to motivate him to fight the returning Christ..   It is tough to believe but (It has to be somebody) and this somebody must have a (Blasphemous plan speech) set forth and he (Must) be dead in order to (Come up) from the abyss and he (Must) have been the leader of the Super power of the World and not some tiny nation

1 George Washington ------------------------------------16
2 John Adams--------------------------------------------09
3 Thomas Jefferson--------------------------------------15
4 James Madison-----------------------------------------12
5 James Monroe------------------------------------------11
6 John Quincy Adams-------------------------------------15
7 Andrew Jackson----------------------------------------13
8 Martin Van Buren--------------------------------------14
9 William Henry Harrison--------------------------------20
10 John Tyler-------------------------------------------09
11 James Knox Polk--------------------------------------13
12 Zachary Taylor---------------------------------------13
13 Millard Fillmore-------------------------------------15
14 Franklin Pierce--------------------------------------14
15 James Buchanan---------------------------------------13
16 Abraham Lincoln--------------------------------------14
17 Andrew Johnson---------------------------------------13
18 Ulysses Simpson Grant--------------------------------19
19 Rutherford Birchard Hayes----------------------------23
20 James Abram Garfield---------------------------------18
21 Chester Alan Arthur----------------------------------17
22 Stephen Grover Cleveland-----------------------------22
23 Benjamin Harrison------------------------------------16
24 Stephen Grover Cleveland-----------------------------22
25 William McKinley Jr----------------------------------17
26 Theodore Roosevelt Jr--------------------------------19
27 William Howard Taft----------------------------------17
28 Thomas Woodrow Wilson--------------------------------19
29 Warren Gamaliel Harding------------------------------21
30 John Calvin Coolidge Jr------------------------------20
31 Herbert Clark Hoover---------------------------------18
32 Franklin Delano Roosevelt----------------------------23
33 Harry S Truman---------------------------------------12
34 David Dwight Eisenhower------------------------------21
35 John Fitzgerald Kennedy------------------------------21
36 Lyndon Baines Johnson--------------------------------19
37 Richard Milhous Nixon--------------------------------19
38 Gerald Rudolph Ford Jr-------------------------------19
39 James Earl Carter Jr---------------------------------17
40 Ronald Wilson Reagan+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++18 = Grand total of letters counted (Ronald Wilson Reagan) =(Six hundred and sixty six)

Ronald Reagan's speeches about an alien threat are below. Ronald Reagan is the only World power King (President) ever to make a claim that all nations should come together in the face of an outside alien threat. Though he said no words in his speeches that all nations should fight it with armies just calling it a (Threat) is a blasphemy to Christ. As Christ will soon come from the sky with his saints(Coming before him) in many chariots to war with the beast and his coalition armies. The beast fools the World to make them believe that this is an actual invasion of aliens from some other planet. The people of Earth are easily fooled enough to believe it as Christ return (Will not be recognized)--- Yes It will not be bearded men in sandals floating down on clouds shooting lightning bolts.  And the Beast also will not be recognized.. It just says the majority will (Wonder) when they see him.. That just means they will not know but are in wonder of him.

Reagan---UN speech
"... when you stop to think that we're all God's children, wherever we may live in the world, I couldn't help but say to him, just think how easy his task and mine might be in these meetings that we held if suddenly there was a threat to this world from some other species from another planet outside in the universe. We'd forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries and we would find out once and for all that we really are all human beings here on this earth together"

"In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world"

n 1988, President Ronald Reagan addressed the General Assembly of the United Nations. The speech has become known as his famous Disarmament speech. 

In this address, he postulated upon his "fantasy" of an alien species, from outside this world, invading Earth. Reagan thought that this would unite all humanity and tear down national borders. He also said that an alien force is already amongst us. Hear the audio portion of this speech above.

If this were not remarkable itself, look at this. Before he gave the address, his speech writer, Rhett Dawson, removed his comments from Mr. Reagan's draft.

Reagan insisted that he replace it.

Notice he said "An alien force is already amongst us"  That is (you) if you are a son of God.  Remember Satan is extreme smart with military strategy.. and he will fool everybody exept the elect. The elect is (Small) so expect masses to be fooled. You will see the whole end unfold without anybody having a clue of what is going on but (You)  

Revelation tells of this event-- The beast (comes up) from the abyss (This means he must be DEAD first--) and his soul posseses an 8th king- (one that speaks great things---make us great again ect) . The alien threat comes-- Christ and his saints ( yes it will be seen as UFO's ) to the masses.. not bible bearded men coming on clouds but as balls of light, crafts.. yes aliens invading- 200 million at first.. . A coalition of 10 nations are formed by the (beast) to fight it (Not knowing this is actualy the Lord 2nd coming)  They think it really is actually aliens from another planet (Like the movies) and so does most of the public. The coalition of (His nation) and 10 Nations gather together at Christ (Landing spot) but they are defeated by (Fire from his mouth) . The surviving remnant of the 10 nations armies are angry about it all and go forth in anger to destroy Babylon (The graetest city on Earth)  They will pillage and destroy and make their way out but the Lord will catch them and destroy all of them in the end thus cutting all things short so none of his 144000 elect will be harmed.  A (FINAL) Earthquake will break this Island city up into (3 CHUNKS) thus completely ending it.

17:10 and there are seven kings, the five did fall, and the one is, the other did not yet come, and when he may come, it behoveth him to remain a little time;  (this is a vice president taking over - ie HE MUST contine a short space until the next election)

17:11 and the beast that was, and is not, he also is eighth, and out of the seven he is, and to destruction he doth go away.

17:12 `And the ten horns that thou sawest, are ten kings, who a kingdom did not yet receive, but authority as kings the same hour do receive with the beast,

17:13 these have one mind, and their own power and authority to the beast they shall give over;

17:14 these with the Lamb shall make war, and the Lamb shall overcome them, because Lord of lords he is, and King of kings, and those with him are called, and choice, and stedfast.'

Edited by Eoreris

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,070
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

18 hours ago, Eoreris said:

40 Ronald Wilson Reagan+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++18 = Grand total of letters counted (Ronald Wilson Reagan) =(Six hundred and sixty six)

Ronald Reag

Problem with this to me personally is that I don't see anywhere that people to into the abyss when they die.....   the only things i know that are there are fallen angels and some cast out demons