IGNORED

Ezekiel's Wheel and the Holy Spirit

lowlyservant

I'm sorry you guys, but I believe that aliens have all the characteristics of the devil and would not be appearing before Ezekiel with angels and Father God, especially considering that this vision would be written in scripture and read by billions. They are already trying to sit on God's throne by claiming to have created us. They do their evil in hiding and even erase our memories of such evil. That only leaves the wheels to be the Holy Spirit in orbital form. To me, the alien thing is quite simply out of the question.

Agreed.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

I'm sorry you guys, but I believe that aliens have all the characteristics of the devil and would not be appearing before Ezekiel with angels and Father God, especially considering that this vision would be written in scripture and read by billions. They are already trying to sit on God's throne by claiming to have created us. They do their evil in hiding and even erase our memories of such evil. That only leaves the wheels to be the Holy Spirit in orbital form. To me, the alien thing is quite simply out of the question.

I agree with you. I was explaining the reason why it's understandable that DRS's dad believed that.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Genesis 1:2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

The Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit.

To get an idea of what this might have looked like, here's a picture of the supernatural orb hovering over the face of the earth:

http://hamiltonparanormal.com/images3/albion11.jpg

The orb can just as easily hover over water.

I'm not buying this photo....

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

A vision is not a reality but rather a mental picture no one else may see.

Cherubs, who attend to God's throne, have been described as having more than one set of wings-six in some cases.

Could the wheels even be the wheels of the chariot that carries God's throne when being transported and the flapping or whirling be one set of high speed wings from the cherubs.

Just thinking out loud

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

A vision is a reality and God and angels are real people and not all in ones head.

Mathew 3:16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove  and alighting upon Him.

This short video of small orbs is merely to show how the orb descending in flight is similar to that of a dove descending in flight:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfp2v1_best-evidence-of-flying-orbs_news

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

A vision is a reality and God and angels are real people and not all in ones head

God and angels are real beings, of course.

But in Ezekiel chapter 1, it tells us the heavens opened and Ezekiel saw " visions of God " verse 1

God uses dreams and visions to let His prophets know about His realm and also about what messages He wants them to relay to His people, warning of impending danger and future events.

A vision by definition is something seen by the mind in one's thoughts or in a dream.

The visions are loaded with imagery to make the impact more powerful. How many dreams have you had that seem so real?

When it refers to " the hand of the Lord "  verse 3, it represents the strength God was imparting to him.

Isaiah and John in Revelation has similar visions of God's throne.

Ezekiel continued to have many more visions of prophetic nature as God's messenger to the people of the time and future generations particularly for our time.

A vision is the means by which God gives His prophets what He wants them to do and relay.

Edited by fruitfull77

I'm not saying that some visions, although rather small, are not seen with the minds eye. I've seen a few real visions myself and I can assure you that this vision of Ezekiel's was not only in the mind. In scripture, angels are seen in spirit and dressed in white, In a dream, Joseph was out of his body and an angel appeared before him to tell him of Jesus. Make no mistake, a spirit is a spirit outside a person head and most "visions" are seen that way as well.

Since my walk with Christ I've seen blue, white and orange beams flash every now and then.

However they do flash quickly..so I looked up what these colors mean..the most steady color I've seen is blue..

God's Throne
White: Purity
Dark blue: Covering

Light Blue: Righteousness

Orange: Separation from Sin & Evil

The Holy Spirit shares the same omnipresence as God and Jesus:

Psalm 139:7-8 Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.

The orb also appears to be in all places at all times:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/benevolentspiritscom/3193822131/#