IGNORED

Hello. I am freaked out that i commited the unforgivable sin!

kirbyplayers

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings kirbyplayers

Welcome to Worthy!   Firstly ,you did not commit the unpardonable sin so you can put that out of your head & just like Patriot has told you,the fact that you are so worried about & asking forgiveness with a true & sincee repentant heart is proof that you have not quenched,blasphemed or rejected the Holy Spirit

I have done far worse than you can even imagine anyone doing & have come running back to Jesus with my tail between my legs..,,,& into His Loving Embrace.I once looked up at Heaven & cursed God in rebellion many ,many years ago & thought surely I had committed the unforgivable sin & was damned to eternal hellfire.....that is just what the enemy would like to convince us of but he i just a liar........speak the truth with your mouth & tell the enemy he is a liar & in Jesus Name by the Blood of the Precious Lamb of God you have been reconciled to your Heavenly Father & that you ,my friend,are a Child of the Most High God .......Who loves you very ,very much!

Jesus loves you & all your sin ,iniquity,transgression,unworthiness,filth,guilt(name it) is under that Blood,Oh-that Precious Blood..........Our Lord & Savior laid down His very own life & shed His very own Blood for you,,,yes-YOU!God promises He will remember your sin no more...............well,if God Almighty won't remember your sin then why let the enemy keep reminding you of it?????Be free,in Christ & receive the love & forgiveness He has for you,don't block the Blessing........bask in it !!!!!Praise & Glory to God .......give thanks for His unmerited,undeserved Grace that He has given You because you believe that Jesus is Who is & is ALL

you will ever need!!!!

May I suggest you go back to the Book of John & read the Lords love letter He has written to YOU!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Okay. But is it possible for those that blasphemised the holy spirit to come to god and ask jesus for forgivness?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  18

I have been worshiping Jesus Christ my entire life! But one time i was doing crime, and i was told by the holy spirit not to do this, but i refused to listen to him, and i hated and denied the holy spirit for a week out of anger. I kicked him out of my heart. I then got arrested. But a couple days later i realized what i have done, repented, said im sorry jesus crying in my cell for days and accepted the holy spirit into my heart now. I truly meant it and want to get back into a relationship with Jesus Christ. Is there hope for me to get back to Christ and is it too late?

I think that the unpardonable sin is mentioned in the Bible just in that unique statement in which some of the Pharisees, who after having heard Jesus' words of wisdom and seeing His great works, had accused Jesus of saying and doing these things by the power of  Beelzebub and not by the power of God.

And so I believe this to mean that the unpardonable sin was a specific sin peculiar to the time of Jesus when He walked upon the earth and consequently is a transgression that cannot be committed today.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

The pharisee's having witnessed irrefutable proof that Jesus was working miracles in the power of the Holy Spirit, claimed instead that He was possessed by the demon Beelzebub (Matthew 12:24). In Mark 3:30, Jesus is very specific about what exactly they did to commit “the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.” This blasphemy then has to do with accusing Jesus Christ (in person, on earth) of being demon-possessed.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  11

Well, i almost commited the unforgivable sin. Like I after i did that i had no regrets until i decided to come back to jesus, even though i think i am unforgivable! I had such anger in my heart at the time, and then i decided to turn back to god and jesus! I don't think god pulled me back towards him. Will he accept me again?

You have absolutely nothing to worry about. When people said Jesus was doing miracles by the devil, they were saying that the works he was doing were through a demonic spirit rather than God's Spirit. The bible says, "Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. 32"Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come." (Matthew 12:31-32). It is the Holy Spirit that changes a persons heart so they get saved. I someone believes the voice of the Spirit is evil, it will be impossible for them to be saved because they will not ever believe the voice. Even if someone blasphemies against the Son of Man they  can be forgiven if they listen to the Holy Spirit, for that is what truly causes someone to change their minds to believe God, but if they believe the Holy Spirit is evil they won't be able to change there minds.

Remember however, that willfully sinning creates fear because sin is not of God and produces that which is against God. Remember Romans 6:23 says the wages of sin is death (spiritual death). You however, have been made alive in Christ because you are saved, but don't forget how serious even one sin is for it is one sin that caused all to have a sin nature and threw all of the world into decay.

Nevertheless, since you still have the Holy Spirit convincing you not to sin, then you haven't been abandoned by God.

Okay. But is it possible for those that blasphemised the holy spirit to come to god and ask jesus for forgivness?

When they say blasphemy and unforgiving sin, they're referring to dying without accepting Christ as your savior. You are committing blasphemy by taking your unbelief to your grave. If you've heard the gospel, then there is no second chance after you die, thus being the unforgiving sin.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  15

Listen, right now, what i think, is that i think theres a very small chance i commited the unforgivable sin. I have been talking to jesus less because i think that maybe he won't listen to me anymore because i commited this horrible sin! i torned down the holy spirit and denied him but came back to faith. The fact that i came back to God is proff that there is hope for me right?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

I have been worshiping Jesus Christ my entire life! But one time i was doing crime, and i was told by the holy spirit not to do this, but i refused to listen to him, and i hated and denied the holy spirit for a week out of anger. I kicked him out of my heart. I then got arrested. But a couple days later i realized what i have done, repented, said im sorry jesus crying in my cell for days and accepted the holy spirit into my heart now. I truly meant it and want to get back into a relationship with Jesus Christ. Is there hope for me to get back to Christ and is it too late?

Listen, right now, what i think, is that i think theres a very small chance i commited the unforgivable sin. I have been talking to jesus less because i think that maybe he won't listen to me anymore because i commited this horrible sin! i torned down the holy spirit and denied him but came back to faith. The fact that i came back to God is proff that there is hope for me right?

You didn't commit the unpardonable sin. The only unpardonable sin today is the continued and determined unbelief in Jesus. You still believe in him and his work on the cross, or you would not be this upset and repentant. An unbeliever wouldn't care.

In mark 14, peter claims unfailing devotion, as did the other apostles. But then later he denies even knowing Jesus, not once, but three times ! And yet Jesus called him back to himself, and then sends him to preach the gospel to the lost. An unbeliever isn't able to share the good news with others.

1John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.