Matt36

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

First off, the Church won't be here. So, whether you believe it or not, neither will you or your believing loved ones and friends.

Governments have satelites that can see the license plates on cars. They read your e-mails, listen in on your phone calls, track your every word on the internet. They know which church you go to or if you have a home church. They can know where you are every minute of every day if they want to. Just look at the IRS in America. And Homeland Security, ICE, BLM, Justice Department....there are more than 20 agencies that can monitor everyone in this country, should they choose to. And we know some of them do. So, don't be fooled into thinking that your "stash" is safe from the State. After all, Satan has legions of demons who see and report everything. There is in place the one-world-government, monetary and legal systems everyone thinks is just a myth at this point - controlled by the so-called "Illuminati" - that will become public as soon as the Church is taken out of the way by Christ.

By all means, move to the country, buy land. But use the rest of the money storing up treasures in heaven instead of things here on earth. Sure, someone left here on Earth during the Tribulation will put them to good use, but it most likely won't be believers unless they come to faith when they realize that what you tell them now but rejected was really the Truth. Good luck, my friend. Peace! Out! (Throws down his microphone and walks away.) :laughing:

My opinion is that the church will be here. But thats fine if you dont think so. This thread isnt about that.

Yes, you are right, govts do know alot about where we are at and what we do, i am aware of that. However i dont think world govt and personal intrusion will be as bad as it will be after the 7th seal and my belief is we are raptured at the 6th seal.

I dont beleive demons can report to man to do the things they want them to. yes they unfluence, but to disclose a bunker i think is giving them a little too much credit.

Up to the 7th seal, i dont believe we will see world govt untill after that. So i am not overly concerned with being tracked although i do agree they will to a point.

I am wholly prepared for the fact i will be martyred anyway as i will be evangelising as the Lord commands. I will be using social media mostly to do this up until i can no longer do that. Im aware they will look for me for this. So i dont think i will be one of those who get raptured, i think more than likely it will be off with my head, but hey, im happy to do it for the love of Christ :)

But thanks for your comments bro, i appreciate it and rest assured ive pretty much looked into everything about this. :)

Edited by Matt36

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

You might think the Church will be here but some of us do not.

:thumbsup:

Amen~!

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. 2 Timothy 3:12

Amen~!

As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. Psalms 42:1

Amen~!

We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. 2 Corinthians 5:8

Maranatha~!

The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. Joel 3:16

Hallelujah~!

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Being undecided (neither pre-trib nor Post-Trib), I have had to think of the eventuality of possibly enduring the Tribulation but I think the only preparation is to grow in Christ now and if required to, do the Lord's work during the Great Trib.

Don't worry about trying to survive, you might actually be better off dead anyway. Why should anybody with faith worry about dying? Death is nothing because it will be superseded by eternal life.

Besides, we may not live to see the Trib anyway. I know that it's just around the corner but it can't happen until the Jewish Temple has been rebuilt. That could be next year, in five years time or in twenty or thirty years time. I'm fifty now. How much longer do I have left to live?

Yes im aware of this bopeep, but this surely does not mean i cant state my opinion that it will be?

I mean my opinion, your opinion, neither will change the facts of the matter will it?

I mean its either pre trib or its not and no amount of opinion can change that right?

Edited by Matt36

Being undecided (neither pre-trib nor Post-Trib), I have had to think of the eventuality of possibly enduring the Tribulation but I think the only preparation is to grow in Christ now and if required to, do the Lord's work during the Great Trib.

Don't worry about trying to survive, you might actually be better off dead anyway. Why should anybody with faith worry about dying? Death is nothing because it will be superseded by eternal life.

Besides, we may not live to see the Trib anyway. I know that it's just around the corner but it can't happen until the Jewish Temple has been rebuilt. That could be next year, in five years time or in twenty or thirty years time. I'm fifty now. How much longer do I have left to live?

Good spirit there Oakwood, i gree with most of what you have said.

But worrying about dying, thats not what is happening here bro. Its more about being prepared for an event you know will come upon you.

Matt 24:23 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

As for the trib happening soon, i think it could be anywhere from  now to 10 years max because,

Matt 24:

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

So When Israel (fig tree) puts forth leaves (arrives back in the land 1948) then you know Christ is at the door.

This gen that witnessed Israel reborn is now 66 years old. Add 7 years trib and that makes them 73 years at Christs return, yet that gen could live to the Israeli average of 83.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

Yes im aware of this bopeep, but this surely does not mean i cant state my opinion that it will be?

I mean my opinion, your opinion, neither will change the facts of the matter will it?

I mean its either pre trib or its not and no amount of opinion can change that right?

===================================================================================

It has nothing to do with Opinion.  It has to do with What GOD SAID, Period, End of Story.

Peter said we have a MORE SURE WORD.....Prophecy.

(2 Peter 1:19) "We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:"

Peter "Eye Witnessed" the Transfiguration and Ascension....He then has the hubris to tell us that WE have something "More Sure".

We better take Heed.  Christ Pronounced Judgement upon Jerusalem (70AD) for Not Taking Heed....

(Luke 19:41-44) "And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,  {42} Saying,  If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.  {43}  For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,  {44}  And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation."

Jesus expected them to Know the Time.  How would they have known?  Prophecy.  Specifically, these Two...

(Daniel 9:25) "Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times."

(Zechariah 9:9) "Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass."

**Interesting Note**"38 Years Later" (70 AD), Titus Vespasian with the 5th,10th,12th, and 15th Roman Legions laid siege to Jerusalem and left not one stone upon another.

"38 Years" =  The Time the Jews spent Wandering in the Wilderness

Gives a Whole New Meaning to Bible Study.

Similarly, "Pre-70th Week of Daniel Rapture" can be constructed by 3 Verses....

(2 Thessalonians 2:7-8) "For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.  {8} And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:"

(Daniel 9:27) "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

That's why HE wrote it....so We Would Know

Leave opinions and conjectures for the GOD Deniers.

Enoch, your right, it has nothing to do with opinion which is pretty much what i said right?

So it is your opinion based on your learnings that the raqpture is pre trib.

However on my learnings i was pre trib but are now pre wrath.

You opinion is worth no more than mine nor mine over yours.

Besides, dont make this a contest again about what you believe and what everyone else believes.

This thread i made to find others who are likeminded TO ME and id like to know what their plans are.

So if you want to preach then do it elsewhere please. I am happy to discuss with those who are legit, but you admitted a while back that,

1. you dont read or listen to others,

2 you are only here to preach your view.

I dont really care what you believe Enoch, in fact im completely over you forcing and bullying others to agree with you. Just leave me alone for the last time!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Each of us must do as the Lord directs .

I am looking for the appearing of our Lord Jesus to snatch me away.

Meanwhile I am storing up treasures in Heaven by giving to His work, praying for others, giving to the poor, and witnessing whenever I can.

I am especially praying that some of my friends learn to trust and treasure God's Word, which is my greatest earthly treasure.

And I am praying that all our grandkids be saved, learn to hear God's voice and choose to walk with Him. For He is able to both make us willing and enable us to do His good pleasure.

As I said, each must do as God directs us, and we answer to Him alone.

Off topic, the Kangaroos played a great game against the Kiwis this week. Congrats!

Each of us must do as the Lord directs .

I am looking for the appearing of our Lord Jesus to snatch me away.

Meanwhile I am storing up treasures in Heaven by giving to His work, praying for others, giving to the poor, and witnessing whenever I can.

I am especially praying that some of my friends learn to trust and treasure God's Word, which is my greatest earthly treasure.

And I am praying that all our grandkids be saved, learn to hear God's voice and choose to walk with Him. For He is able to both make us willing and enable us to do His good pleasure.

As I said, each must do as God directs us, and we answer to Him alone.

Off topic, the Kangaroos played a great game against the Kiwis this week. Congrats!

Lol i dont follow sport but yeah go Kangaroos especially against those pesky kiwis lol haha Jokes

Yeah, what you said is pretty much where im at. Thanks for your input  Willamina :)