• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Hi Salty.

Thank you for your respond.

It is obvious that the false prophet and the beast are antichrists.

The end result is that only the beast and the false prophet are cast into the fire.

Just the two of them. No antichrist mentioned.

Satan is not cast into the fire at the coming. This means that things are not fininshed after the coming.

The kingdom have to be set up,and the jews of all generations to be brought back by choice.(the remnant).ez.37.

The kingdom of God consist of jews only, and the resurrected saints will rule over them,as kings and priests.

Jesus as king of kings.That kingdom will be paradise to the jews. No pain No sorrows,the lion will eat straw.

They will live upto a hundred year old,and at rest. The thief promised by Christ, will be there.

The surviving gentiles; after armageddon will live outside the kingdom and multiply also. 

The jews will be taught by the saints and in turn the jews will teach the gentiles.

Then  only will knowledge cover the earth as the sea cover the earth.

There will be nations, but their dominion will be taken away (dan.7:12.14).

Satan will be in prison,but his angels are are still around the outside of the kingdom to do the tempting.

After the thousand years is accomplished,satan will be let loose to draw the unbelieving nations together to surround the camp of the saints.

rev 20. This is the war of Gog and Magog.

Concerning the names of those nations of today.

It is obvious that those nations will still bear the same name a thousand years from now.

God calls those  non believers,that still resist to be converted; Magog,and satan's man,the prince of Magog.

One more thing: at armageddon, all the dead will be buried in the valey of Hinom.

And *Jesus* will destroy babylon the great. The cities of the nations will be no more.rev.16:19.

At the battle of Gog; all the dead will be buried in the valey of Hamongog;and *God himself* will cause fire to come down from

heaven;from God.

Thank you for reading.

jesse.

Some things in that I disagree with. The "supper of the great God" of Rev.19 is the same event of the fowls being called to sup in Ezek.39. Then Ezek.40 goes straight into the Millennium timing. The Ezek.38 & 39 war is the final battle of this world, i.e., the Armageddon event on the 7th Vial. The Gog/Magog event at the end of Rev.20 is a different event and time.

If you look at the alignments today, Russia is allied with Libya, Persia (Iran, Iraq), Sudan/Yemen (part of ancient Ethiopia), and still with the old Soviet satellite countries (Gomer). Only ancient area of Togarmah (area of Turkey) has yet to ally with them, but I believe will leave NATO and ally with Communist Russia against Israel and the West.

And per Rev.19, the false prophet does the same works of miracles and deception that the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 does, making them both the same one, a 2nd beast. Rev.17 speaks not only of a beast kingdom, but a beast king also, paralleled to the "little horn"-"vile person" prophecies in the Book of Daniel. Those are 'roles' the dragon will play, which is why those two roles of beast and false prophet go into the "lake of fire" at Christ's coming, but the dragon does not. There is no Scripture to support the idea of anyone born in the flesh going into the "lake of fire" prior to the end of Rev.20 thousand years.

Guest Jesse

Hi Salty.

The end result is that only the beast and the false prophet are cast into the fire.

Satan is not cast into the fire at the coming. This means that things are not fininshed after the coming.

The kingdom have to be set up,and the jews of all generations to be brought back by choice.(the remnant).ez.37.

The kingdom of God consist of jews only, and the resurrected saints will rule over them,as kings and priests.

Jesus as king of kings.That kingdom will be paradise to the jews. No pain No sorrows,the lion will eat straw.

They will live upto a hundred year old,and at rest. The thief promised by Christ, will be there.

The surviving gentiles; after armageddon will live outside the kingdom and multiply also. 

The jews will be taught by the saints and in turn the jews will teach the gentiles.

Satan will be in prison,but his angels are are still around the outside of the kingdom to do the tempting.

After the thousand years is accomplished,satan will be let loose to draw the unbelieving nations together to surround the camp of the saints.

It is obvious that those nations will still bear the same name a thousand years from now.

God calls those  non believers,that still resist to be converted; Magog,and satan's man,the prince of Magog.

One more thing: at armageddon, all the dead will be buried in the valey of Hinom.

And *Jesus* will destroy babylon the great. The cities of the nations will be no more.rev.16:19.

At the battle of Gog; all the dead will be buried in the valey of Hamongog;and *God himself* will cause fire to come down from

heaven;from God.

Thank you for reading.

jesse.

Some things in that I disagree with. The "supper of the great God" of Rev.19 is the same event of the fowls being called to sup in Ezek.39. Then Ezek.40 goes straight into the Millennium timing. The Ezek.38 & 39 war is the final battle of this world, i.e., the Armageddon event on the 7th Vial. The Gog/Magog event at the end of Rev.20 is a different event and time.

If you look at the alignments today, Russia is allied with Libya, Persia (Iran, Iraq), Sudan/Yemen (part of ancient Ethiopia), and still with the old Soviet satellite countries (Gomer). Only ancient area of Togarmah (area of Turkey) has yet to ally with them, but I believe will leave NATO and ally with Communist Russia against Israel and the West.

And per Rev.19, the false prophet does the same works of miracles and deception that the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 does, making them both the same one, a 2nd beast. Rev.17 speaks not only of a beast kingdom, but a beast king also, paralleled to the "little horn"-"vile person" prophecies in the Book of Daniel. Those are 'roles' the dragon will play, which is why those two roles of beast and false prophet go into the "lake of fire" at Christ's coming, but the dragon does not. There is no Scripture to support the idea of anyone born in the flesh going into the "lake of fire" prior to the end of Rev.20 thousand years.

Salty.

Please focus on the beast(empire) cast in the fire,and the false prophet cast in the fire.(two).

Yes the little horn is the false prophet with the miracles and mark.

He is also the beast that came out of the earth with two horns like a lamb.

Two horns;meaning He will be in charge of the secular and the spiritual.

He will claim to be god.

Note also that satan is not destroyed at the coming.He will be destroyed just before the white throne judgement.

The second judgement.

Re' the jews will be brought back; see jer.32:37--42.

Plus the dead will be buried in two different places: at the coming in the valey of Hinom.

And the war of Gog in the valey of hamongog.

Babylon will be destroyed by Christ.

Gog and Magog will be destroyed by God himself.

Rev.19. The animals are called to feed themselves on the dead bodies,

This is armageddon.

Rev.20:13.Every man judged according to their works,then cast in the fire.This is the second judgement.

jesse.

• Group:  Diamond Member

Hi Salty.

heaven;from God.

Thank you for reading.

jesse.

Salty.

Please focus on the beast(empire) cast in the fire,and the false prophet cast in the fire.(two).

Yes the little horn is the false prophet with the miracles and mark.

He is also the beast that came out of the earth with two horns like a lamb.

Two horns;meaning He will be in charge of the secular and the spiritual.

He will claim to be god.

Note also that satan is not destroyed at the coming.He will be destroyed just before the white throne judgement.

The second judgement.

Re' the jews will be brought back; see jer.32:37--42.

Plus the dead will be buried in two different places: at the coming in the valey of Hinom.

And the war of Gog in the valey of hamongog.

Babylon will be destroyed by Christ.

Gog and Magog will be destroyed by God himself.

Rev.19. The animals are called to feed themselves on the dead bodies,

This is armageddon.

Rev.20:13.Every man judged according to their works,then cast in the fire.This is the second judgement.

jesse.

The valley of Hinom reference is to the "lake of fire". See Jeremiah. That valley is where Israel fell away once with sacrificing their children in the fire in that valley, and God was so put off by it that He said such a thing never even entered His mind. That's why the word "hell" in many places in the NT uses Greek 'geena' which is Greek for that valley of Hinom. It's used as a symbolic reference to the "lake of fire" event.

But Hamongog does not exist yet today. It will only exist once Armageddon occurs on the last day of this world.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

who is the Antichrist in the Book of Revelation?

The same "antichrist" that Apostle John warned of in The Gospel of John.

you're talking in circles.........     where is the Antichrist spoken of in the book of Revelation........    Is he a beast?    one of the horns?  One of the kings??

Just giving you the same information we all have always had since God's Word came to us. But you seem to be trying to make that word "antichrist" into a label that can be just about anything or anyone. Not so per God's Word.

Do you even know where John was referring to that those had already had heard that "antichrist shall come"? Where did he get that idea that those he spoke that to had already heard that antichrist shall come?

I am just asking a simple question.....    what in the book of revelation is that single entity that we would call "the" antichrist.   I'm not disagreeing with anything you are saying, I just wondered what in the book of Revelation you would consider "the" antichrist......   if anything.  People seem to be looking for an individual they would call  "The" Antichrist.    

Actually that question is not just to you, I'd like for everyone to answer it....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

I am just asking a simple question.....    what in the book of revelation is that single entity that we would call "the" antichrist.   I'm not disagreeing with anything you are saying, I just wondered what in the book of Revelation you would consider "the" antichrist......   if anything.  People seem to be looking for an individual they would call  "The" Antichrist.

Actually that question is not just to you, I'd like for everyone to answer it....

I think its no secret that I see the false prophet as the Antichrist.  I prefer to call him the false prophet since that's how he's referred to in Revelation.  I usually put (antichrist) after false prophet for clarification.   I think he's a man (coming up out of the earth) that is empowered by the demonic prince (beast that comes out of the sea) to display wonders and call fire down from heaven and deceive all those who dwell on the earth, except for the saints.

I think its no secret that I see the false prophet as the Antichrist.  I prefer to call him the false prophet since that's how he's referred to in Revelation.  I usually put (antichrist) after false prophet for clarification.   I think he's a man (coming up out of the earth) that is empowered by the demonic prince (beast that comes out of the sea) to display wonders and call fire down from heaven and deceive all those who dwell on the earth, except for the saints.

being a man, the coming up out of the earth part I can't get a grasp on.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

I just see it as a reference to man...Then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground...in contrast to a demon.

I just see it as a reference to man...Then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground...in contrast to a demon.

Oh,,,,   I was trying to make something complicated

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi other one,

You have asked where in ` the book of Revelation is that single entity that we would call `the` antichrist.`

I believe it is the leader of the Global Government in Rev. 13. The `beast coming out of the sea,` is a description of Satan`s final attempt to rule over all mankind. We see back in Rev. 12 a description of the dragon, who is the serpent, devil & Satan. All these described different aspects of him. Then we see that he & his fallen angels are cast to the earth. This shows us that his power is now much more limited . He has to work through an individual to wield his deception over mankind whereas previously he could control kingdoms from the greater realm of principalities & powers. (He was the power of the air)

Thus we see the description of that `beastly` government with similarities to the dragon, (I wont get into why here) & then we read of the leader of that `beast.` He is also described as the `beast.` Leader & kingdom of the same `beastly` character. In Rev. 13: 3 it focusses us on one of the heads / leaders. Thus we see this individual seemingly dies then come back to life, worshipped by the world, speaking arrogant words & given authority for 42 months.

It refers to this head/leader as a person & the authority that is given him is Political - `over every tribe & people & tongue & nation..` (Rev. 13: 7)

The False Prophet however has the Economic (`buy & sell) & Religious (cause all to worship) aspect of this demonic Government.

• Group:  Diamond Member

who is the Antichrist in the Book of Revelation?

The same "antichrist" that Apostle John warned of in The Gospel of John.

you're talking in circles.........     where is the Antichrist spoken of in the book of Revelation........    Is he a beast?    one of the horns?  One of the kings??

Just giving you the same information we all have always had since God's Word came to us. But you seem to be trying to make that word "antichrist" into a label that can be just about anything or anyone. Not so per God's Word.

Do you even know where John was referring to that those had already had heard that "antichrist shall come"? Where did he get that idea that those he spoke that to had already heard that antichrist shall come?

Now you're trying to narrow God's Word about the events of the end down to just one Book, the Book of Revelation? Who would be foolish enough to bite on that kind of reasoning?