fire-heart

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

Everyone is born with blue eyes because it takes awhile before melanin is deposited in a human eye.I do not know if Jesus was an exception.Ofcourse a babies eyes can change color in a couple of days but all babies eyes are blue when they are born.

I'm not a doctor nor an expert but I was under the impression that , 

"Most babies of African or Asian origin have dark grey or brown eyes at birth, their dark eyes becoming a true brown or black after the first six months or year. Mixed race children can have a variety of different eye colours. It's even possible for babies to be born with eyes of two different colours, although this is rare."

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a178/what-a-newborn-looks-like

So if that is true, it's not that everyone is born with blue eyes. 

But I could be wrong. 

All human babies are born with blue eyes.Please post an article that says otherwise.

I did in my reply to you. :thumbsup:

I also said, I am not a doctor  nor an expert.   :)

Here is another article. 

"According to the Mayo Clinic this is the week your little one will open his eyes. If you've been wondering about the color of your baby's eyes, you may be pleased to learn that his/her irises now have the necessary pigment. Most light-skinned babies will be born with blue eyes, while most dark-skinned babies will have brown eyes at birth. However, your baby's final eye color won't be determined until several months after his/her birth"

http://pregnancy.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Pregnancy_Calendar_Week_28

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Everyone is born with blue eyes because it takes awhile before melanin is deposited in a human eye.I do not know if Jesus was an exception.Ofcourse a babies eyes can change color in a couple of days but all babies eyes are blue when they are born.

I'm not a doctor nor an expert but I was under the impression that , 

"Most babies of African or Asian origin have dark grey or brown eyes at birth, their dark eyes becoming a true brown or black after the first six months or year. Mixed race children can have a variety of different eye colours. It's even possible for babies to be born with eyes of two different colours, although this is rare."

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a178/what-a-newborn-looks-like

So if that is true, it's not that everyone is born with blue eyes. 

But I could be wrong. 

All human babies are born with blue eyes.Please post an article that says otherwise.

I did in my reply to you. :thumbsup:

I also said, I am not a doctor  nor an expert.   :)

Here is another article. 

"According to the Mayo Clinic this is the week your little one will open his eyes. If you've been wondering about the color of your baby's eyes, you may be pleased to learn that his/her irises now have the necessary pigment. Most light-skinned babies will be born with blue eyes, while most dark-skinned babies will have brown eyes at birth. However, your baby's final eye color won't be determined until several months after his/her birth"

http://pregnancy.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Pregnancy_Calendar_Week_28

Thank you for posting this ncn.God's Blessings to you.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

Bopeep , 

My reason for posting was that it is in interesting subject and I would not wish you to think I was trying to make a controversy.

As I said I'm not an expert or a doctor , it would be interesting to hear other view points on this. 

By the way I also found this. 

Newborn Eye Color

You might have heard that all newborn babies have blue eyes, but this isn't really true. Babies born to light-skinned parents generally have blue-gray eyes, but dark-skinned parents generally produce dark-eyed newborns, according to "Broadribb's Introductory Pediatric Nursing." A newborn's eyes change after birth because the concentration of melanin in eyes -- and skin -- increases after birth. Melanocytes, the cells that produce melanin, respond to light, and it's dark in utero, so melanocytes aren't very active."

(Source Global Post USA "Eye Development in Babies ) 

God bless you and have a Blessed Sunday and Mothering Day  ( We had Mothers day 15th March) 

Nigel. 

"

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

Bopeep I understand you disagreeing with me but i do not appreciate you making assumptions about me. I am not a prophet nor have I ever said I was. I am a soft person bopeep i do not get angry or offended easily but I do get hurt easy and you making the assumption I think im a prophet hurt. It would be different if you hadnt done so in the way you did as it was clear you did not say it a kind way.

You have to consider what you say and how you say it because there are soft ppl like me who get hurt easy. I am a soft gentle person and trust me I wish I wasnt a baby but its just who I am

Bopeep I understand you disagreeing with me but i do not appreciate you making assumptions about me. I am not a prophet nor have I ever said I was. I am a soft person bopeep i do not get angry or offended easily but I do get hurt easy and you making the assumption I think im a prophet hurt. It would be different if you hadnt done so in the way you did as it was clear you did not say it a kind way.

You have to consider what you say and how you say it because there are soft ppl like me who get hurt easy. I am a soft gentle person and trust me I wish I wasnt a baby but its just who I am

Apparently I offended you and I apologize.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

Apparently I offended you and I apologize.

Its okay

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Thats twice I have heard His eyes are blue.

strange because one would think from where he was born; it is more probable they were brown eyes. most in that area are brown eyed.

yes, I read where it could take up to a year for them to change or stay blue. but this was no baby Jesus he describes. when I was in the area I would say most had brown eyes and a few had a dark green

not like most green one would see in America more of a darker green.

Not disputing his post just posting my thoughts.

strange because one would think from where he was born; it is more probable they were brown eyes. most in that area are brown eyed.

yes, I read where it could take up to a year for them to change or stay blue. but this was no baby Jesus he describes. when I was in the area I would say most had brown eyes and a few had a dark green

We will have to wait until we meet Him face to face before we will know what color His eyes are.Or we won't care because we will be in such awe.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

We will have to wait until we meet Him face to face before we will know what color His eyes are.Or we won't care because we will be in such awe.

exactly