• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

He can at least start with destroying satan and all his fellow demons. Then there would be less evil in the world. Why doesn't he do that.

And because he's omnipotentional he can of course take all evil away for ever. If he can't, he is not omnipotent. Pretty simple.

He will take Satan out in the End Times, but for now he chooses to let him be.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

Worship of the devil/satan etc. is not the problem.  Much more troublesome is an apathy and misunderstanding toward God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Schouwenaars

My friend,,,,I do not believe we have ever engaged in any conversation or have had the pleasure of an introduction before now.......although it is a little late....welcome to Worthy,better late than never! Ii do not think you are here just to mock God or Christianity as I have read several of your posts here & there and simply,you just seem curious to me,,,,,,,,,,no harm ,no foul & I Praise God that He has lead you here to at least hear the Good News of the Gospel....of course,the choice to accept Jesus & receive the Grace of God is all up to you......you remain in my prayers :th_praying:

So I am glad you are here but now I am evenn more concerned for you as you mock satan.Friend,not even in jest should you ask for his address because he knows yours very well,he sits right beside you & proudly adds your name to his list of credits......he has convinced yet another one of his greatest trick ever pulled on mankind "he does not exist"........will you just consider for a moment"What if he is real?'What if my soul belongs to a real demon?"What if my eternal fate is hellfire?"At least consider it.....if I am wrong then I have nothing to worry about,do I?

God gave you & I free will to choose sides,if we are not for him then we are against Him & serving satan......eternally damned.Why doesn't God destroy him?Because it is not part of His plan yet,,,,,,,first He gives as many as possible the choice.......without satan ,there would be no choice & no real decision to love,worship,want & need the Lord.....would you desire the loyalty of a robot that you programmed or the love of someone?

Please,for me(your new friend)consider these things & do not play with fire(literally)....No,he does not have horns,red skin or a tail .....he is a spirit being that has the power to manifest into the appearance of a beautiful angel of light & deceive many,he does have an address,2-it is both the earth & spirit realm & the power to exist in both................I have no say in anyones choice to serve satan if they know what they chose to serve....but thats reason I would not want to see these  rituals be held publically because they are not what they claim to be I do have the responsibility to warn others of what I know to be true,,,,,,,,,they are being seduced & lured into a very dangerous game of deceit by the father of lies

With love-in Christ,Kwik