• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I think they are talking about the antichrist in this passage.

It's written as 'they' though, not he. Or do you mean at the time of the antichrist?

I am thinking at the time the antichrist is among those in the future during the tribulation.What you were talking about are the people who have hardened hearts.People who follow Satan.

Oh, I believe that you're definitely right about that. I just wonder if it applies for all time to anybody who hates God. I don't notice this delusion and ability to grasp reality with all non-believers just the real god-hating types, the ones who simply don't want to believe and despise Christianity so much. They seem to have lost all Common Sense.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Apostle Paul's "strong delusion" Message is definitely about a specific endtime event that's to occur just prior to our Lord Jesus' second coming.

In the 2 Thess.2:3-4 verses, Paul covered the warning of a specific false one coming to sit in another physical temple in Jerusalem proclaiming himself as God, and working great signs and wonders that will cause the majority of the world to believe it. This is also how the early Church fathers of the 1st and 2nd centuries understood those specific Scriptures.

This event is actually covered in several Scriptures in the New Testament. Our Lord Jesus covered it in the Matthew 24:23-26 Scripture. Jesus through His Revelation to Apostle John covered it again in the Rev.13 chapter starting at Rev.13:11 forward about the "another beast" that appears like a lamb with two horns but speaks as the dragon, working miracles in the sight of men, and instituting the image of the beast worship and the mark of the beast.

Paul hinted at it again in the 2 Corinthians 11 chapter when he said he was afraid some brethren might believe on the "another Jesus", and thus not be presented to Christ as "a chaste virgin", and... how Satan disguises himself as an angel of light and his ministers disguised as ministers of righteousness.

At present time, orthodox Jews in Jerusalem have the materials ready to build their next temple. They've been setting up priests, making the temple articles required per Old Covenant worship, and the Jewish Sanhedrin formed up again several years ago. (see Land of Israel and Temple Mount Faithful website).

It's really important to step back and take a bird's eye view of these things getting ready to occur, and be careful about listening to all the hype of today's Pop Christianity which is designed to lead you away from this Scriptural point for the end. Very, very few Churches today are bothering to address these latter day events, and when they do they're sticking to the mainline seminary teachings of man's theology very loosely based on The Bible (in other words, most of them don't really know about these things).

Per Isaiah 14, the sin Satan did in the beginning against God was in his wanting to be GOD. Satan's original job God created him for was to guard His Throne (Ezek.28). Satan coveted that throne which is how he fell from Heaven having rebelled against God. New Jerusalem on earth where earthly Jerusalem is today is where David's throne is to rest with our Lord Jesus sitting upon it as He is promised. That is what Satan covets in the last days also. And that is what Paul's 2 Thess.2:3-4 warning is actually about, and why it is the "strong delusion".

And I believe that event is very close to coming to pass. The fact that the orthodox Jews are preparing to build another physical temple in Jerusalem and start up the Old Covenant worship again, and already have already started cutting cornerstones for the new temple is a major pointer to how close the time is.

If you can receive it... Satan is coming to earth, in person, to sit upon a throne that will go along with the last day's purpose of building that next temple in Jerusalem. No one can prevent, God is bringing this "strong delusion" as a test upon His people to find out who they are going to listen to. Because the coming Antichrist will be Satan himself, sitting as king in Jerusalem while proclaiming himself as God, and over all that is even 'called' God, or that is worshiped, doing great signs and lying wonders, like the 2 Thess.2:3-4 Scripture states, the majority of the world will believe it.

The early Church fathers by their understanding of the Scripture also interpreted that the Antichrist (Satan) will build that temple, because per Zechariah our Lord Jesus Christ is to build the Millennium temple when He returns (Zech.6).

The Book of Daniel about these events align with Revelation about it. The temple will be built and sacrifices will start up again, in Jerusalem, which will cover the first half of Daniel's symbolic "one week" of Dan.9:27. In the middle of that symbolic 7 year period ("one week"), the Antichrist will end those sacrifices and setup the image of the beast in false worship, requiring all to bow to it. That will start the latter half of Daniel's symbolic "one week" and is the "great tribulation" timing our Lord Jesus taught. That will be the time of the "strong delusion" when the majority will bow to Satan in Jerusalem thinking he truly is God having come.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

This is very dangerous because GOD makes them happy where they are.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

. I have also noticed you can tell somepeople the truth and they wont believe it and they believe you are telling them a lie.

Really?  You mean the gospel, or it could be anything that is true?

not anything thats true but pretty close to it. But the gospel for sure. a lot of what i am talking about in this statment has to do with stuff on the news where they report a lie or not all of what happened.

Really got that right. I used to have an old analog satellite dish when all the major news networks were unscrambled. I would watch news reels of non edited footage that journalists overseas would send back as main feeds to the news organizations in the U.S. When I watched the U.S. news networks, many times they cut out a lot of that footage in order to paint a different picture of what really happened. America's mainstream news have been used to manipulate popular opinion for a long, long time now. Obviously, when I caught the mainstream news sources editing out all that footage that's when I started taking what they say with a grain of salt.

I remember also back in the '90's how a certain journalist for the New York Times had simply made up a news story, no truth to it, and he got caught. He remarked that they (journalists) do it all the time!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

This is very dangerous because GOD makes them happy where they are.

I know, that's terribly frightening!  That's why we're to work out our salvation with fear and trembling; have I got it right TODAY???