IGNORED

How would you react?

JJ50

Guest shiloh357

The Bible isn't evidence of anything at all, just a compilation of the works of different authors.

Actually the Bible would never have been written by mere humans.  Human nature is so offended at the claims of Scripture, that human beings by nature would not have written the Bible.

There is NO evidence the deity or an afterlife exists, or that it had anything to do with the production of the Bible, which seems a very human creation to me. But if you are happy with you very unpleasant belief system that is up to you.

Psalm 14:1 "The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good." (NIV)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

The Bible isn't evidence of anything at all, just a compilation of the works of different authors.

Many Biblical prophecies have come true. If that's not evidence then I don't know what is.

The Jews were promised that they would return to their homeland and become a nation again, they did in 1948. Never again to be uprooted from their land. Many have tried but failed.

Logistically and strategically, it was not possible for Israel to survive the 1967 war after been attacked by three nations on all sides, but they did, not only that they defeated the enemy in just six days. That is because Israel is protected by God. The 1967 war is such a historical marvel that U.S. officers are not even trained in learning the strategy and tactics of it of it as miracles cannot be evaluated.

Nobody has provided any satisfactory military explanation for it.

In 1973 Israel was invaded again, this time completely unaware, as it was Yom Kippur and most of the IDF were celebrating the holiday. The entire World thought that Israel would be destroyed including World leaders, historians, politicians and military experts.

Israel survived and won.

God promised Israel that the people would transform the wilderness and make it bloom. That's exactly what happened. Israel has gone from being a desert wilderness for nearly 2,000 years into a leading exporter of fruit and other such produce. The economy is booming and next Israel is a tiny nation surrounded by Arab giants, all of whom want to destroy her. No other country could ever survive such constant attacks never mind be economically successful and one of the greatest exporters of technology (I forgot to mention technology).

There is so much evidence in the Bible that you would be a fool to ignore it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

"If someone proved to me that Christ is outside the truth and that in reality the truth were outside of Christ, then I should prefer to remain with Christ rather than with the truth."  Fyodor Dostoevsky

How much more so in that He is really there?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Hi JJ50,

Did you take part in this discussion forum before under the name "justme50"?

Not that I can see, but he is Quirkybird, who is under permanent MR and started this new account.

Thanks for ringing a bell in my head!