GlidingWings

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

So what is your interpretation of Prv. 21:1?

Gliding wings.

When you pray you always expect God to say yes.Is that right?

God knows what you are praying for before you speak.

Regarding evil spirits interrupting prayers.

It depends on our spirit frequency;if it is in tune with God ;no evil spirit can intervene.

God some times will say no,for the good. God loves his children and he chastises his children

to make them spiritually strong. Pray in good times and in very bad times.

And patience is important, and a humble heart.We must be willing to suffer for the Lord sake.

Can not treat God as santa clause. you have a nice one.

jesse.

Thats funny because just last night I thought the same things. If I ask for something there are certain things that never get answered like to see him again or to be healed or even just simple things like to have help overcoming things I cant on my own. I ask ever night but I have this sense of knowing he wont answer but I refuse to believe it so I fill myself with hope and yet its the same answer every night. It gets to the point where I pray but I feel fear of the same thing happening. I cant do things most Christians can do because the answer is always the same.

its almost like I can hear the enemy laughing at me and mocking me because no matter how many times I ask refusing to give up hope God never answers. Last night I had it I told God Im done playing these games I said If I am not supposed to recieve these things then I want him to take the desire to ask for them away, of course he didnt I still want them.I told him prayer isnt supposed to be like this there shouldnt be fear of the same thing happening over and over. Something tells me i cant have these things but scripture says I can and yet I cant.

I dont ask for a miracle I just need to be able to ask anything from him without fear.So many Christians tell me I shouldnt be having these issues. Do you know the power of prayer? Because I dont I have had ppl pray for me I have Prayed exhaustively but nothing. I keep going though, Everynight I ask every night I have hope every night I refuse to believe the enemy but when is enough enough?

God does not say yes everytime.

He knows what is good for you;maybe some suffering is good for the spirit.

We must carry our cross. Consider Job.

jesse.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I wonder about prayers often. My vision of prayer sometimes is as if your putting a ticket in a bowl with million others prayer to be answered. A feeling sometimes a prayer will never be answered or not as important what other people are asking about. . I could ask God for something but doesn’t it make more sense to answer a prayer from a girl who is hungry? Sure. But then God remembers all those who call upon him.

Something else I also wonder. Do you suppose that when we pray, does God allow demons to go against our prayers? If we want things to go right will these demons attack our efforts even which that we prayed to God to help us? Do you feel when we are failing in things that demons are much behind the cause of making things go wrong so we will just give up? And then we will say, well I guess God does not answer prayers. I guess I am on my own.

Does then God want us to pray over and over again until God steps in to answer the prayer and to rebuke the demons to stay back from this answered prayer?. . Basically when we pray is there a spiritual battle taking place at the dime to defeat the purpose of what we ask Go?. . I just wonder sometimes because when you pray sometimes things just get worse than better. But in other cases things turned out ok. . it seems there is some kind of battle of testing. What do you think?

If you build up a relationship with the Lord and talk to him all the time,  prayers kind of just become a normal conversation and not some special thing.....   I have found over the years I have asked for help to do or get things more than asking for him to do things for me.  It's worked out well for me that way.

In has been my personal experience that demons try and stop anything good happening around us, but I got heavily involved with them a long time ago and I don't know if that's the case with everyone....   I studied them almost intimately for many years and exposed myself to stuff no one needs to know or see....   I've paid a price for it, but it has made faith in God very easy for me.....    It's not hard to believe in God when you've met the devil and had Him take you out of the grasp of the evil one......   and you know from experience how totally helpless you are by yourself in the dark one's presence.   It's almost natural for me to put my full trust in him for eternity........   cause he's already saved me from the present....   (hope that makes sense).

Does God want you to pray over and over.......   in a sense yes.......  he wants you to let him be a part of your every day life all the time.....   I don't think it's particularly smart to badger him about something if it doesn't pan out to suit  you though......     Look at Israel.....    they wanted a King and God told them they didn't need a king that they had Him.....     they kept asking and finally God said OK....   and it really didn't work out all that well.

You don't want to badger him into doing something that is not in your best interests......   and it is possible to do that....   My stint with the dark side is a good example of that.

yes.I have cast out a king demon by praying. He calls him self a king.

And he was scared and shaken; then left.

jesse,