• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings tigger.....

God beg?I don't know who you heard this from but perhaps you can persuade them to read the Bible & if they do then pray they read it with Wisdom & Understanding by the Power of the Holy Spirit

Many times I am professing my faith & trust by asking & believing in Jesus Name,I am bold & confident in His Word and I know my Father hears me & I needn't ask twice,I even thank Him in advance & give Him Glory as I await the manifestation of my request!!!WOW,huh?

And then other times I am lying prostrate ,with my face on the floor ,crying,pleading & begging and in my mind i am thinking of my desperation & how desperate times call for desperate measures-lol     I am fallible,human,I am a process

My point is tigger,,,,,,the best thing is to be in an intimate relationship with our Lord,that we may come to Him with everything just as we are,He knows our heart better than even we do.................just give Him all of you,all the time, whatever state you are in .....praise the Lord!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

I will have to agree with all replies concerning, "Does God Beg?" And I'll also admit without shame, there have been many times I've begged, pleaded, interceded and petitioned the Lord in prayer... Usually accompanied with having wept as well. I'm neither ashamed to admit to that, as much as I'm not ashamed of the Gospel, and the Lord Jesus Christ. God bless you,

Shalom

David/BeauJangles