• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Shiloh

Beloved Brother,you do know that I do agree with everything you share,believing in Gods inerrant Word,Word for Word........and I am sure alpha knows that I love him very deeply & there is a special place in my heart for him because,well......I used to BE him!-lol

No matter how much you try (& God Bless you that you never tire in trying)how much you explain to the "Christian"scientific community, in their own language ,that the theories they believe to be true ,,,,,contradict the Word of God.Well,not until the Holy Spirit reveals Gods Truths to them personally.

Shiloh,not everyone has reached mine or your place in our spiritual journey but that doesn't mean that they believe any less than we do that Jesus is our Savior that died for us & was risen from the dead on the 3rd day......I don't think(not sure) that they doubt Gods Word either

The only reason I am saying this to you is because I was just like them in my early walk with the Lord.....I majored in the sciences & everything I learned,studied & believed in with all my heart suddenly was in question.....not by me but by what it appeared to say in Genesis & by what other Christians were saying....,I say "appeared"because I had not yet come into my revelation & I was desperately trying to make the 2 fit together(my way)......I found ways to justify the big bang by"God being the spark" as LadyC suggested,I tried to justify my beliefs to fit in with Gods Word........Oh but Shiloh,I believed,I believed in my God ...I knew my Savior & I just needed to know "the Truth"......it was a difficult time

So ,my Brother........I hope that helps you to understand a little more that our Brothers & Sisters are noy knowingly refuting Gods Word,they really are not(I do not believe so).I must commend you that you never stop trying to help others see that you cannot have it both ways,God Bless you    

I am truly grateful that God was patient with me & that I met my own "Shilohs" along the way as I was learning & that today,,,,I can appreciate the sciences for all the contributions they give to the world & neither science nor Gods Word contradict each other anymore but rather are supportive,

For the unbeliever,I do hope God will draw them unto Himself but for our Brethren ......lets pray for their revelation by Wisdom & Understanding of the holy Spirit, I love you Shiloh,,,,,,,,have a very Blessed day in our Lord!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

In a way,I do believe that this is the reason that alpha started this thread?

Guest shiloh357

if evolution happened in the way it is claimed, then why are there still monkeys and why do we not continue to evolve?

If evolution were true the fossil record would support it, but it doesn't. Most of the fossils that they have trotted out usually end up being frauds. The history of the supporters of evolution is fraught with all kinds deceptions and fraudulent claims.

Shhhhh... (they don't want to talk about that)

To be fair, we have had some dubious evidence as well.

it is one thing to have questionable evidence.  it is another thing altogether to intentionally try to defraud the public. 

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Shiloh

it is another thing altogether to intentionally try to defraud the public.                                                                      posted by Shiloh

Indeed,with what I really think is very calculated & methodical,malicious intent ,,,,the god of this world very busy at work,the father of lies

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

I don't think it is the nature of scientists, at least those I know of, to intentionally mislead or take part in a conspiracy. I would level such criticism at our media elite instead.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  261
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

Just my two cents but ....

I think the big bang theory and the theories on evolution are two very distinct and different topics. Merging the two together will only serve to confuse the thread and fragment the discussion. Each of the theories are independent of one another and should stand or fall on their own merits. Do we all agree with this?

Thanks, Pat

May God Bless

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,058
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I don't think it is the nature of scientists, at least those I know of, to intentionally mislead or take part in a conspiracy. I would level such criticism at our media elite instead.

As intent goes there are only two persuasive factors in life:

You are either of a godless intent...

or

You are of influence under God The Holy Spirit...

Perceptions maybe skewed to believe other than what they are in

either camp but the reality still remains. Love, Steven

I think that many endeavor to explore the mysteries of nature. Whether they are theists seeking the truth out of divine guidance, I cannot say. I wouldn't call it all godless intent however.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,058
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

humanness I believe is a demanded state of other... somewhere drifting as a neutral aspect but

God's Word is clear you are either of Him or His foe. Love, Steven

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

if evolution happened in the way it is claimed, then why are there still monkeys and why do we not continue to evolve?

If evolution were true the fossil record would support it, but it doesn't. Most of the fossils that they have trotted out usually end up being frauds. The history of the supporters of evolution is fraught with all kinds deceptions and fraudulent claims.

Shhhhh... (they don't want to talk about that)

To be fair, we have had some dubious evidence as well.

it is one thing to have questionable evidence.  it is another thing altogether to intentionally try to defraud the public. 

What are you talking about...most scientist don't even bring religion into the lab much less try to disprove it.  To the vast majority of scientists, God is irrelevant (in their work).

Edited by jerryR34

I wouldn't say irrelevant, I would say out of scope. Many in the scientific world consider science and faith to be non overlapping magisteria as Gould described. There is nothing wrong with science penetrating mysteries, but it is not intended to deal with the supernatural. That is left to the individual. And there is nothing wrong with believing that the discoveries in science bolster one's faith.