• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Fire,

I'm speechless!

Wow! What an amazing testimony. My first thought is this- I'm glad God has given you something most of us can only dream about, considering man has taken away from you many things we take for granted.

It is going to take me a while to process everything you said.

Thanks for sharing.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

Fire,

I'm speechless!

Wow! What an amazing testimony. My first thought is this- I'm glad God has given you something most of us can only dream about, considering man has taken away from you many things we take for granted.

It is going to take me a while to process everything you said.

Thanks for sharing.

Im no one special God may have given me these things but I cannot do certain things other christians can. besides we are all very important take a beautiful patterned rug now view the entire rug as Gods grand design and each small thread a person. the small thread cannot see the beautiful pattern it creates with the others each thread is needed to make the rug. the moral of this is each one of us cannot see the big picture but each of us is neccisary to fulfill gods great plan.

• Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  493
  • Days Won:  1

Im no one special...

Nevertheless, it's going to take someone very special to love you... someone whom only God can give you.

So my advice is to STOP LOOKING. Run after God instead, and someday, when you are ready, God would bring her to you (or bring the two of you together).

~

Im no one special...

Nevertheless, it's going to take someone very special to love you... someone whom only God can give you.

So my advice is to STOP LOOKING. Run after God instead, and someday, when you are ready, God would bring her to you (or bring the two of you together).

~

thats kind of the plan like i said in my earlier post

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Hi F-H,

I remember that someone told you to try and meet a woman in person, not online. I hate to have to say this, but I agree. And I mean for you as well as me. I just had a bad experience (again) with a woman I met online. I had high hopes with this one because she's also a Christian. But just the fact that there are over 1000 denominations means not all Christians believe the exact same things. I've spent 30 years learning to be tolerant of other Christians just so long as they believe Jesus is our savior. Unfortunately we don't all have this attitude. At least I found out pretty quickly. I've come to think some of us are not meant to have a mate, even if that's been what we wanted our whole life. I mean God comes first, of course. But after God I always wanted a wife. I hope you find one.  

Hi F-H,

I remember that someone told you to try and meet a woman in person, not online. I hate to have to say this, but I agree. And I mean for you as well as me. I just had a bad experience (again) with a woman I met online. I had high hopes with this one because she's also a Christian. But just the fact that there are over 1000 denominations means not all Christians believe the exact same things. I've spent 30 years learning to be tolerant of other Christians just so long as they believe Jesus is our savior. Unfortunately we don't all have this attitude. At least I found out pretty quickly. I've come to think some of us are not meant to have a mate, even if that's been what we wanted our whole life. I mean God comes first, of course. But after God I always wanted a wife. I hope you find one.  

No we are all meant to have a mate it just takes longer for some of us tha others. Be patient mmy friend you will find her God understands the need to have a mate  and he will bring her to you. Just seek the lord above all else and everything else will fall into place

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Christian dating sites do not exist. I have several friends who met and married from E harmony. Been married for years.but there was a fee.