rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Many Christians believe that Christ will fulfill the fall feasts (trumpets, atonement & tabernacles) when He returns, just as He fulfilled the spring feasts (Passover, unleavened bread, first fruits & weeks) during His first advent. This not only seems plausible, but very likely in my minds eye. However, of all the people I've heard say they believe this, I've never heard any of them describe how this would play-out using there own personal end time beliefs. In other words, what would these feasts look like if they were applied to the rapture theory they hold dear? What would the pre-trib rapture look like using the fall feasts as a pattern? And what about the mid-trib, post-trib, pre-wrath theories, etc.?

Most Christians believe the rapture will occur during the feast of trumpets, but how will the two following feasts be fulfilled afterwards?

Anyway, I thought it would be both fun and interesting to see how others laid out their individual scenarios according to the beliefs they have.

Just so you know, the fall feasts all occur in the month of Tishri, the seventh month on the Hebrew calendar, which are usually in September or October on our Gregorian calendars.

Feast of Trumpets - 1 & 2 Tishri

Day of Atonement - 10 Tishri

Feast of Tabernacles 15 Tishri

I realize this will take plenty of thought and some study as well, so take your time.

Have fun and good luck!

Well, what's the time towards the end of summer harvest?

Mark 13:28-30

28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:

29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.

30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

Luke 21:29-32

29 And He spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;

30 When they now shoot forth , ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.

31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass , know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

32 Verily I say unto you , This generation shall not pass away , till all be fulfilled .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings rollin Thunder....

You can think it a cop out if you like but I really took this challenge quite seriously & unfortunately & did not see it until 4days before my surgery........I am only permitted to get up for very brief periods (absolute necessities) & having quite a difficult time by myself,,,,,,,,thank God a computer is not needed to study Gods Word and I have been putting together different timelines & scenarios,,,,none of which I am satisfied with,it is not an easy task...perhaps you are right,I need a better understanding of my own beliefs.................I began the Day of Atonement laid out very nicely as the restoration of Israel at Christs 2nd coming (the church owes no atonement as we have been exonerated )& on to this Final Judgement .....& looking for  all the Scripture references,I did not realize how dependent I have become on the computer until now that I can't be here for over 5-10 minutes!

I think the Feast of Tabernacles will be the easy part when I can place it in the Kingdom Age when God will establish His Tabernacle for the whole earth to come & worship Him (Ezekiel 37:26) But from when the Trumpet sounds & the living believers are taken out of the world to the Atonement I am just all over the place...............it's hard to focus right now & it is not an excuse,I need time                                              Love ,Kwik     

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

By all means, take as much time as you need, sister.  And may the good Lord grant you a speedy recovery.

Cheers