Last Daze

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Our Lord Jesus showed us when the Judgment is for those born in the flesh; it's after His thousand years reign. He also showed us that the prince of this world has already been judged, and that the lake of fire is prepared for him and his angels. So why would you need more in order to believe that?

Because you haven't supported your assumption that "no flesh shall be judged before the end of the 1000 years", an assumption that has led to at least these four points (if I understand what you're saying correctly) which you've also not provided support for:

1. Kingdoms rise up out of the abyss.
  2. Kingdoms will be cast into the lake of fire.
  3. The role that a demon may take on is an entity that is separate and distinct from the demon.
  4. Such "role" will be cast into the lake of fire.

When an interpretation is offered that isn't supported I find that problematic.

I don't know where in the world you came up with those 4 points, they don't relate to anything I've said.

The judgment of Heb.9 is... the Judgment after Christ's thousand years reign, so you youself have already given one Scripture evidence as proof of what I've been saying that no flesh born man is judged and sentenced to perish until after Christ's thousand years reign. The fact that our Lord Jesus proclaimed the "resurrection of damnation" is further proof of what I've been saying, since the Biblical idea of 'resurrection' means being raised from the dead. There are many, many Scriptures in the NT to prove what I've been saying, with Apostle Paul making distinctions between those in Christ in contrast to the wicked involving the Judgment.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

Thanks you two for your thoughts on the subject.  While I still think the trio consists of Satan, the demonic prince of Rome, and the false prophet/Antichrist (demon, demon, human), I'll keep what you've told me here in mind. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks you two for your thoughts on the subject.  While I still think the trio consists of Satan, the demonic prince of Rome, and the false prophet/Antichrist (demon, demon, human), I'll keep what you've told me here in mind. 

Hi Last daze.

Demons are not fallen angels;but they are the souls of the hybrids during the flood.

The spirits of those half angels are not accepted in heaven.

They are the trouble makers on earth. And they do possess people.

jesse.

Hi Last daze.

Demons are not fallen angels;but they are the souls of the hybrids during the flood.

jesse.

Hey Jesse,

Yeah, I've heard that distinction between fallen angels and demons.  While I don't doubt what you're saying, I'm not convinced that its accurate either.  Honestly, I just don't know.  I've read articles that support both views.  If fallen angel works better in your thinking than demon, that's fine.  The point is still the same i.e. the beast from the sea is an evil spirit being and not a human.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Hi Last daze.

jesse.

Hey Jesse,

Yeah, I've heard that distinction between fallen angels and demons.  While I don't doubt what you're saying, I'm not convinced that its accurate either.  Honestly, I just don't know.  I've read articles that support both views.  If fallen angel works better in your thinking than demon, that's fine.  The point is still the same i.e. the beast from the sea is an evil spirit being and not a human.

Hi Last Daze

Isaiah 24:21   And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

Isaiah 24:22   And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

Isaiah 24:23   Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

This passage is interesting, I thought you might want to look into it.

It appears that these kings that are ruling when Christ returns (possibly the ten?) will not be killed at the coming.  It appears that the Lord will not only take their dominion away, but put them in prison for some time.

They are accountable for much evil, and the Lord is going to let them know  he is Lord.

These are rich powerful leaders who have had all the pleasures in life, ...who have never gone without.  They have caused much sufferring to the world, and their blasphemies will now be dealt with.

...so now they will be made to feel it.  A death sentence in prison is a big turn around from the lifestyles they are used to.

Hi Last daze.

jesse.

Hey Jesse,

Hi Last Daze

Isaiah 24:21   And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

Isaiah 24:22   And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

Isaiah 24:23   Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

It appears that these kings that are ruling when Christ returns (possibly the ten?) will not be killed at the coming.  It appears that the Lord will not only take their dominion away, but put them in prison for some time.

They are accountable for much evil, and the Lord is going to let them know  he is Lord.

These are rich powerful leaders who have had all the pleasures in life, ...who have never gone without.  They have caused much sufferring to the world, and their blasphemies will now be dealt with.

...so now they will be made to feel it.  A death sentence in prison is a big turn around from the lifestyles they are used to.

That does look interesting.  I'm guessing that you see v 21 as making a distinction between fallen angels and demons?  I'll look it up and get a feel for the context as well.

Thanks Sister.

Hi Last daze.

jesse.

Hey Jesse,

Hi Last Daze

That does look interesting.  I'm guessing that you see v 21 as making a distinction between fallen angels and demons?  I'll look it up and get a feel for the context as well.

Thanks Sister.

Hi Last Daze

No, I'm not making a distinction between fallen angels and demons.  These kings of the earth are men.  Leaders.  What I find interesting is that they are put in prison at the coming, and not killed.  After many days they shall be visited.  I don't know how long many days are, so I'm presuming they will be kept there for a long time to think about what they have done, and to tremble and fear the lamb.

The distinction between the fallen angels and the demons is another matter.  The fallen angels mixed with the seed of men in Genesis.  Angels producing children with humans.  These angels who did this were put in prison till this day.  They produced giants, and these giants were killed in the flood.  ...But scripture shows that after the flood, there are still giants existing.  So they either did it again, or their offspring being part spirit were not killed in the flood. 

The fallen angels look down to the evil spirits;They see themselves as superior.

fallen angels are satan's princes and  soldiers.

Evil spirits are also satans recruit.

Regarding the kings: yes they will be put in prison and after many days visited.

jesse.

Regarding the kings: yes they will be put in prison and after many days visited.

jesse.

Hi Jesse

Daniel 7:12   As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

Daniel 7:12   As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

So what gave these beasts (kingdoms) their dominion?  I think Daniel 10 sheds some light on it...the prince of Persia, the prince of Greece, and I'm guessing that by extension, the prince of Babylon, and the prince of Rome.  I see it as the supernatural's effect upon the natural i.e. the fallen angel is allowed to influence an earthly government into a place of dominion.  Then at some point, that angel (dominion) is taken away, yet the earthly kingdom continued on for a while.  Is that how you see it Sister?

I think that in the prophecy of the great statue in Daniel 2 you can see the inclusion of all of those fallen angels (Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome)  when Christ returns in these verses:

34 You continued looking until a stone was cut out without hands, and it struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and crushed them. 35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were crushed all at the same time...

44 In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed, and that kingdom will not be left for another people; it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever.

I don't see how that can be talking about the historic kingdoms in a natural sense.