• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

I will post my group & the reasons, & proof why soon, but will give others an opportunity to say who they see.

Appreciate your participation in the discussion Argosy, & will get to God`s word also, soon. 

I'm looking forward to it, and trying to rack my brains who I left out?    Singapore?  Jamaica?  Swaziland?  haha

Sunni Islam (excluding fringe groups) is largely west friendly and fall under the influence of Turkey/Israel/EU/USA.   The Kurds and Turkey are among the Sunni Islamic regions, and are very allied to the west from an economic/military perspective.  I believe the west will assist Turkey to take over the region. (still under the European bankers)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I have always thought that there would be a false antichrist to be defeated by the Antichrist....   too many people of the world know the end times discussed in the Bible and are looking for the Antichrist to appear on the scene.

I have always thought that there would be a false antichrist to be defeated by the Antichrist....   too many people of the world know the end times discussed in the Bible and are looking for the Antichrist to appear on the scene.

True, I don't know much about Islamic prophecy, but I have read that Sunni Islam expects a wounded red-bearded one-eye antichrist before their "western" Mahdi.  This Mahdi will rule for a short period and bring peace between the 3 Torah based religions (Judaism/Christianity/Islam). Obviously the Mahdi is our antichrist.

The shi-ite Muslims take it one step further, and allow the "Mahdi" to exist merely for the purpose of gathering Jews for the slaughter. They then attack this Jerusalem based leader , and also fight "Satan" who appears in the sky (our Jesus).  So its  a really twisted version of our bible. I have forgotten the details and so I could be mistaken.

In this way Sunni Islam has a doctrine that can fit in with the west, but Shi-ite Islam just pretends to fit in with the West while they plan their Armageddon war.

But according to Mohammad, this Mahdi person is supposed to tell the Christians and Jews that Islam is the true teaching.....   they still rule the world.   Actually the Sunni's say that Jesus will come back and tell us that we should have listened to Mohammad.

But according to Mohammad, this Mahdi person is supposed to tell the Christians and Jews that Islam is the true teaching.....   they still rule the world.   Actually the Sunni's say that Jesus will come back and tell us that we should have listened to Mohammad.

Yes I believe Islam will be at the forefront. Mutual respect between the 3 religions.  The Caliph in Istanbul, and the Pope in Rome both supporting this Jewish antichrist in Jerusalem. And of course he would support the two "horns like a lamb" that have given him power.

After many years of study, I don't think you could pervert Islam to respect any other belief; any other belief might be tolerated if they pay the tax and live as under submission.  If you pervert Islam that much, you don't have Islam.

After many years of study, I don't think you could pervert Islam to respect any other belief; any other belief might be tolerated if they pay the tax and live as under submission.  If you pervert Islam that much, you don't have Islam.

I guess we will see how it pans out. I am expecting some compromise from them in the face of the west's overwhelming military superiority and influence in the Middle East. 

You obviously don't know much about real islam. They strive to die in jahad so why would they ever compromise. In their eyes that would send them to hell but dieing for the cause of Allah sends them directly to paradise.

You obviously don't know much about real islam. They strive to die in jahad so why would they ever compromise. In their eyes that would send them to hell but dieing for the cause of Allah sends them directly to paradise.

The West does not admit it, but a large portion of the Arab Spring was caused by the West. The USA has a long history of arming insurgents in its enemies countries, and this policy has destroyed Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Libya. Yet northern Iraq (Kurds) and Turkey are growing successful regions. In the west you don't mix much with Muslims, but here in my hometown we have over 200 000 Muslims and they are very family orientated.  The average Muslim just wants a peaceful life and a job and family like you and I.   Hardline Islamic countries are so broken at the moment , they would naturally crave the peace that exists in the compromising west-friendly countries like Saudi, Jordan, Turkey, Northern Iraq, Lebanon.  

Your media feeds you images of USA hating Muslims in order to justify your wars which destroy the welfare and happiness of millions. Islam is nearly completely crucshed and is no threat whatsoever to the west.

ps I have got nothing against Americans, its just the western capitalists who control the world that cause the problems. They control your media, and lobby both parties (Democrats and Liberals) so it doesn't matter which party you vote, you are essentially a one party state with the same international agenda. When a small party rises up, they are so ridiculed by the capitalist mainstream media that they never gain enough popularity to make any headway. So you remain a two-party (one party) state with an aggressive international agenda. The weak Islamic states are given undue media attention to keep the USA in fear of Islam, and in this way the population of the USA supports the rise of a new Middle Eastern beast.