Marilyn C

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

I agree salty.......   keep in mind though that Jesus said that no one can snatch us out of the hands of the Father...   I take that to mean that we can't be tricked or fooled into the mark and/or worship of the beast.....

I think it will be a simple decision for most all of us.  Worship the beast and go to hell......    or die.....

I wish that were true, but with the examples our Lord Jesus gave us, like His parable of the ten virgins, and the dead carcase metaphor about the first one 'taken' in Luke 17:34-37 (with Matt.24:28), I know some brethren are going to be fooled by that pseudo-Christ.

Look at how some Churches today that are completely fallen over in love with a show of supernatural wonders, one of the latest ones being the uncontrollable laughter thing, and they say that's from The Holy Spirit. If they put their trust in that, then imagine how they'll react when that pseudo-Christ gets here doing his greats signs and wonders, raining fire down from heaven in the sight of men. Since our Lord Jesus said the great signs and wonders that false one will do would, if possible, deceive His own very elect, then imagine what it will do to new babes in Christ that are being led down that path by their deceived Church leadership taken over by Christ's enemies.

There is a consolation shown for the deceived brethren, it's at the latter part of Ezekiel 13 where God said He will tear them out of the arms of those who preach for His people to fly to save their souls. He said He will deliver them out of their hands. Yet our Lord Jesus foretold us how He is going to react to those at His coming for those represent the five foolish virgins. When the five foolish virgins ask for Him to "open to us", He says what per Matt.25:11-12? This does not mean they are doomed, but it does mean a rejection by our Lord Jesus when He comes, for those to get away from Him, out of His Presence.

This is why it is so important to understand exactly what deception the coming pseudo-Christ is going to work on earth to try and deceive God's people. It's going to be Satan himself the dragon, in that role, which is how the majority of peoples on the earth will be deceived by it. It's because it is the same kind of thing Satan did of old when he rebelled against God in the beginning.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,115
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I wish that were true, but with the examples our Lord Jesus gave us, like His parable of the ten virgins, and the dead carcase metaphor about the first one 'taken' in Luke 17:34-37 (with Matt.24:28), I know some brethren are going to be fooled by that pseudo-Christ.

I guess if you really mean that then we would probably disagree as to who the brethren are......    I do not believe anyone who has the Holy Spirit can be tricked into going to hell.  So I guess I would wonder if there are brethren who do not have the Holy Spirit?

I agree that the laughter thing is not of God neither are those who practice it my brothers.

I guess if you really mean that then we would probably disagree as to who the brethren are......    I do not believe anyone who has the Holy Spirit can be tricked into going to hell.  So I guess I would wonder if there are brethren who do not have the Holy Spirit?

I agree that the laughter thing is not of God neither are those who practice it my brothers.

I'm not going to get into any long drawn out debate about who has The Holy Spirit and who does not. But you should notice in His parable of the ten virgins all ten had Oil in their lamps, but only five of them had a spare vessel of that Oil to go with their lamps. And they were all in preparation to meet the Bridegroom at his coming.

I'm not going to get into any long drawn out debate about who has The Holy Spirit and who does not. But you should notice in His parable of the ten virgins all ten had Oil in their lamps, but only five of them had a spare vessel of that Oil to go with their lamps. And they were all in preparation to meet the Bridegroom at his coming.

and if you really have the Holy Spirit he will see to it that you are prepared.....    I think we are talking about spiritually and not physically......  I don't see any possible way to prepare physically for what's coming......     other than to plan to die well.

and if you really have the Holy Spirit he will see to it that you are prepared.....    I think we are talking about spiritually and not physically......  I don't see any possible way to prepare physically for what's coming......     other than to plan to die well.

Those who make a stand in Christ, ready to give His Witness, must be prepared for that at any time, not only then.

As for not being found still "a chaste virgin" when He comes, that's a different matter, for not all of us will be killed during the tribulation, otherwise what Apostle Paul taught about Christ's gathering of His Church that remain alive on earth at His coming per 1 Thess.4 would have been a false teaching.

Those who make a stand in Christ, ready to give His Witness, must be prepared for that at any time, not only then.

As for not being found still "a chaste virgin" when He comes, that's a different matter, for not all of us will be killed during the tribulation, otherwise what Apostle Paul taught about Christ's gathering of His Church that remain alive on earth at His coming per 1 Thess.4 would have been a false teaching.

other than being full of the Holy Spirit there really is no way to physically prepare for all that's coming....   If you think so, I'd like to hear about it.

other than being full of the Holy Spirit there really is no way to physically prepare for all that's coming....   If you think so, I'd like to hear about it.

The ultimate battle in this world is a spiritual battle, not a physical one. The tribulation will be a spiritual battle for the soul. Apostle Paul told us how to stand in the "evil day" (Ephesians 6).