Tiffany

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I think you will find the answer to the original question in Acts 1:9-11 and Revelation 19:11-16.

Usually, when we offer scripture, we also quote it.   I will post the scripture for you so others can read.

Acts 1:9-11

Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

Revelation 19:11-16

Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND

LORD OF LORDS.

Guest Geoff Primanti

I think you will find the answer to the original question in Acts 1:9-11 and Revelation 19:11-16.

Usually, when we offer scripture, we also quote it.   I will post the scripture for you so others can read.

Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND

LORD OF LORDS.

I don't always quote scripture both for time's sake and out of obedience to Matthew 7:6.  Because not every onlooker isn't swine.  Also because of Proverbs 9:7-9 and 23:9.  If I don't quote it but only reference it then it is up to the person to read it if they want and therefore I am not forcing my views on them as I have been accused of in the past.  Not to mention they are able to see the surrounding context at their leisure as they read it in their own Bibles if they want to be studious because once they have taken the time to look it up it is easier to keep going.  And the word also tastes good so if someone is already there they will very likely keep going.  But if it is handed to them many people feel that they are being force-fed and I simply don't like their reactions toward me when that is the case (and also no one wants to eat any more of what has been shoved down their throat even if it does taste good because the negative experience of being force-fed totally overrides the factor of the good taste of the word in most cases.  So I changed my style of ministry accordingly only a short while ago, and I'm sticking to it because it works.

Edited by Geoff Primanti

Guest Geoff Primanti

KING OF KINGS AND

LORD OF LORDS.

But actually, this was a good move on your part, OneLight.  Thanks for doing that for me.  Of course this should be out in the open at this time.  :mgcheerful:

Edited by Geoff Primanti

Tiffany.

Jesus is sitting next to His father untill all His enemies are put under His feet.

psalms110.

But the spirit of christ is in your hand when you read the bible.

The words in that book contains spirit. It changes hearts. We need to eat His flesh,

which is spirit. And get filled.

Read John 6:48--58.

jesse.

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I am just curious ...

Could Jesus be walking the earth right NOW as we speak?

Through the Holy Spirit he definitely is, but we are warned that we are not to seek him physically.....   when they tell us he is in the desert or the holy places, it will not be so.....   when he returns everyone will know.

But spiritually he is here for each of us.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

On 7/23/2014, 6:49:38, Tiffany said:

I am just curious ...

I'm curious why you wonder if Jesus has returned to  earth already?

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2014‎ ‎9‎:‎49‎:‎38‎, Tiffany said:

I am just curious ...

I wonder if the Antichrist could be walking the earth as we speak?

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

8 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Simple - Scripture Answers that one >  "there are many antichrists among us" , and that was already, early on,  when

the apostles and ((the first century)) disciples of Yeshua Messiah were still walking on earth - even more-so today....

Antichrist -- a singular proper noun -- refers to "the antagonist of Christ, expected by early Christians to appear and reign over the world until overthrown at Christ's Second Coming."

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

On 7/23/2014, 9:49:38, Tiffany said:

I am just curious ...

Jesus after the resurrection ascended back to heaven and now is sitting on the right hand of the Father.  Jesus told us that if he didn't go away that the Comforter (Holy Spirit) would not come and that we wouldn't be left comfortless.  The Holy Spirit descended you can read on the day of Pentecost and we are no longer comfortless but we have a comforter sent from God that will lead and guide us into all truth.  Jesus is not walking the face of the earth today but he does live and breath in the life of a believer who will be a living sacrifice giving their voice, hands and feet to Christ living in them.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,256
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

Amen!  (to Openly Curious's) summary.  Even if this is another question resurected from a prior year, so Tiffany may not respond to questions directed toward her or see our replies.