IGNORED

Why the 2 Witnesses in Rev. will be hated by the whole world?

silviawang

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I think Christians are very much present right now and they don't want to listen at all and even when they do they absolutely cannot admit divine power over them, since witnesses are given power even over weather.

Why the 2 Witnesses in Rev. will be hated by the whole world?

Almost 1/3 of the world population are Christians.

Although I know that the west world is drifting away from GOD

But the very foundation and ethic of west is the Christianity

And that will never be upside down

And the Christian population is grow very rapidly in Africa and east(such as china and Korea)

And this tendency seems will lasting for a long time

So why the last 2 prophets, the living prophets ,the living Biblical people, the living people of God,the 2 Witnesses in Rev will be hated world-wide? the people read Bible and worship God everyday do not welcome God’s prophets ,it is can not be understand.

The 2 witnesses will be here on earth during the time of Tribulation when Christians will be absent, and what remains will be the unrighteous. They will be here to witness of the Messiah to the Jew. The Antichrist and the wicked world will hate them and kill them, but they will rise again to the world's astonishment.

What do you mean by "Christians"? Can you please expand on your comment bolded above?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

There will be no third temple 

Are you saying that the will also do animal sacrifices ?

Read scripture, who does the Antichrist stop the sacrifice of? Where does he sit while claiming to be God?

God is going to show Israel that Jesus was and is the final sacrifice. The red heifer will never be sacrificed even though Israel plans it carefully according to laws and tradition, and a peace deal is made with the Antichrist because of it to move ahead before Satan ever enters into him and ends up stopping everything .  

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Why is there such unrest in the US today?  While the US is predominantly Judeo-Christian, it has become more "tolerant" of immoral behavior (willingly and unwillingly).

The unrest stems from the "silent majority" the Christians that have been marginalized and taken advantage of.  There is unrest because we are being lied to by people we should trust, those that claim they are one of us.

Our birthright is being stolen from us and sold off by people that take on the name of Christ to garner our support, then betray us as soon as they can.

This isn't a Republican/Democrat problem, it's a Christian/Non-Christian problem that is dividing us.

We are being vilified, attacked, mocked, scorned, abused, mistreated, and ridiculed, by our own "so-called" brothers and sisters.

It's not hard to imagine the world turning against the 2 witnesses and reviling them, after all, look what has happened to us in the US and the West.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

So why the last 2 prophets, the living prophets ,the living Biblical people, the living people of God,the 2 Witnesses in Rev will be hated world-wide? the people read Bible and worship God everyday do not welcome God’s prophets ,it is can not be understand.

Actually that is a very good question, which also confirms that all true believers will be absent from this world, after the Lord has removed the Church from this world. At the same time God will send "strong delusion" upon those who rejected the Gospel and rejected Christ (2 Thess 2:10-12).

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  475
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/13/1962

YES. .. True believers are always separate from the false Believers.. We can see most of churches are with false.. There is big gap between truth and false.. like light and darkness.. This is sure.,. 

Only truth seekers can identify this matter, Water is always same.. but the filter water and distill water is different in kinds of general water.. but it appears like same water,.,. The users only knows the different between those qualities.. 

AS Brother Ezra said.. There is strong delusion in some fixed time for false things and false followers. 

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

The two witnesses (represent the law and the prophets) whether actually Moses and Elijah they display their signature miracles respectively. They will witness Christ to a world that will totally reject him and embrace the Antichrist. Revelation 13 is two chapters later, but that does not necessarily mean the Antichrist will come after the two witnesses. 

Revelation 13:3–5 (NASB95)

3 I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast;

4 they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?”

5 There was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies, and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him.

Matthew 24:24 (NASB95)

24 “For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.

Only Spirit-filled believers will not be deceived by this False Christ who claims to be God:

2 Thessalonians 2:3–4 (NASB95)

3 Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,

4 who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

And along come these two witnesses displaying the miraculous powers of Moses and Elijah saying the beast is not their savior or their God but rather Jesus Christ is. And the world hates them for this and the powers they display.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

And this:

These have the power to shut up the sky, so that rain will not fall during the days of their prophesying; and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to strike the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.  Revelation 11:6

I see them as a type of Moses and Aaron who announced the plagues to Pharaoh....however, the plagues they announce correspond to the trumpets.  I also agree that since they are in opposition to the false prophet, that the two will be painted as "forces of evil" for the reasons you mention.

Revelation 13 is two chapters later, but that does not necessarily mean the Antichrist will come after the two witnesses.

True.  Revelation 6-11 provides the framework with the seals and plagues.  12-19 provides additional information, modifying in some way 6-11.

Edited by Last Daze
quote malfunction

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/05/1982

I dont feel hate

?

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Not trying to convince you when the rapture occurs, but merely trying to answer your question, here is what I think:

the two prophets come onto the scene in Rev 9 I believe.  The rapture is in Rev 7. Thus, the church should be gone, including the believers in Africa. So, who is left? Mostly unbelievers and Jews. I believe the two prophets are primarily meant for Israel. Of course, I pretty much follow the book of Rev in chronological fashion for the most part. 

Spock out

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

Not trying to convince you when the rapture occurs, but merely trying to answer your question, here is what I think:

the two prophets come onto the scene in Rev 9 I believe.  The rapture is in Rev 7. Thus, the church should be gone, including the believers in Africa. So, who is left? Mostly unbelievers and Jews. I believe the two prophets are primarily meant for Israel. Of course, I pretty much follow the book of Rev in chronological fashion for the most part. 

Spock out

Spock,

Where have you been hiding?  Good to hear from you, and good to see a proper assessment of the role of the two prophets (which I believe will be Moses and Elijah, the same who appeared at the Transfiguration.). The Rapture may have occurred some time before the scene in Revelation 7, but one cannot be dogmatic about that.