• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Sorry OneLight I did my best explaining it, the rest is beyond my human abilities. May The Lord shine his light and reveal his truth to all including me.

Brother, it is obvious from your posts that you are getting this information somewhere. As some here have pointed out you are incorrect with your mark of the beast from birth assertion.

Please tell me, who is teaching you this? 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Sorry OneLight I did my best explaining it, the rest is beyond my human abilities. May The Lord shine his light and reveal his truth to all including me.

His light shines very bright in my life, thank you.  I have studied this over and over again, been in many long discussions with others, yet, this is the first time someone has tried to tell me that mankind is born with the mark of the beast.  Man was born into sin.  Nothing in scripture tells us that we were born with the mark of the beast, his name or number.

As I asked, can you show scripture that backs up what you say?  You explained to us what you believe, yet you provide no scripture to point to back up your belief that original sin is what is being spoken of in Revelation.   Being a discussion forum, you should be prepared to provide support from His words. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Brother, it is obvious from your posts that you are getting this information somewhere. As some here have pointed out you are incorrect with your mark of the beast from birth assertion.

Please tell me, who is teaching you this?

Google it and you will not find it.

I got it from Christ my Father.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

His light shines very bright in my life, thank you.  I have studied this over and over again, been in many long discussions with others, yet, this is the first time someone has tried to tell me that mankind is born with the mark of the beast.  Man was born into sin.  Nothing in scripture tells us that we were born with the mark of the beast, his name or number.

As I asked, can you show scripture that backs up what you say?  You explained to us what you believe, yet you provide no scripture to point to back up your belief that original sin is what is being spoken of in Revelation.   Being a discussion forum, you should be prepared to provide support from His words.

I have made my first thread titled who is the first beast and who is the second beast.

If you will kindly note that the second beast is not who is worshipped and it is not his mark, but the mark is of the first beast. Read my thread and feel free to comment.

You will see that the millennium reign happens at the time when original Babylon falls who is the first beast, followed by the initiating of the long awaited resurrection of the dead and satan being imprisoned in the bottomless Pitt.

Rapture is to take away and to bank it so to speak, Christ banked all the departed faithful at that time into his heavenly barn, the time of the reaping of the great harvest of God. Satan's imprisonment commenced the millennium reign were thrones could be seen and those that entered the first resurrection both old covenant first fruits (144,000) and the new covenant sat as the heavenly jury. Rem,ever the 24 earthly judges was a shadow of the heavenly judges who would sit with Christ in the heavenly sanctuary as the 24 elders.

Millennium separates the first and the second beast and to us living now, it is almost 2000 years and counting. Futurists say that these events are in the future, but where they fall over is that they place the church being raptured before the seven year literal tribulation and the battle of Gog and Magog following the rapture. There is no millennium between the first beast and the second beast nor is there any correlation to the initial imprisoning of satan to his ultimate destruction in the lake of fire.

The only way you can resolve the battle of Gog and Magog is if it is separated by the millennium reign.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Thread has run it's course.