dscapp

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  253
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

so what did these people do wrong to end up in hell.

The only way you go to hell is if you're not born again.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,039
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

so what did these people do wrong to end up in hell.

The only way you go to hell is if you're not born again.

It appears to me that you didn't really read the scripture I posted....        it sounded from your posts that you believe that one just has to believe to be born again........    and it aint' that simple.

it sounded from your posts that you believe that one just has to believe to be born again........    and it aint' that simple.

But in regards to dying and going to heaven it is that simple.

it sounded from your posts that you believe that one just has to believe to be born again........    and it aint' that simple.

But in regards to dying and going to heaven it is that simple.

are you telling me that those people in those verses I posted don't believe?      It states quite plainly that they will not enter heaven....   I have trouble with thinking people going around casting out demons in his name and doing miracles don't believe.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  77
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/19/1971

How do people who believe that OSAS is false...... sleep at night.

I honestly want to know, what are there sleeping patterns like.

How do they sleep knowing they could lose their salvation at any time.

A fun thread.

~

Honestly Beloved, One Saved Always Saved

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

Or Assurance Of Salvation Through Abiding Faithfulness

It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:

If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. 2 Timothy 2:11-14

I Know It Is Really All About Jesus Christ And Him Crucified

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. Romans 5:9

And Not About Any Keeping Power

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Of Mine

So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do. Luke 17:10

~

Abide In Him

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. John 15:3-4

And Be Blessed Beloved

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: John 15:26

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

For His Name's

he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Psalms 23:3(b)

Sake

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

I

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Acts 2:21

Am Blessed

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. Revelation 3:12

^^This^^  OSAS!!!

How do people who believe that OSAS is false...... sleep at night.

I honestly want to know, what are there sleeping patterns like.

How do they sleep knowing they could lose their salvation at any time.

A fun thread.

~

Honestly Beloved, One Saved Always Saved

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

Or Assurance Of Salvation Through Abiding Faithfulness

It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:

If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. 2 Timothy 2:11-14

I Know It Is Really All About Jesus Christ And Him Crucified

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. Romans 5:9

And Not About Any Keeping Power

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Of Mine

So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do. Luke 17:10

~

Abide In Him

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. John 15:3-4

And Be Blessed Beloved

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: John 15:26

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

For His Name's

he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Psalms 23:3(b)

Sake

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

I

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Acts 2:21

Am Blessed

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. Revelation 3:12

^^This^^  OSAS!!!

:thumbsup:

^^This^^

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

JESUS!!!

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. John 6:47

are you telling me that those people in those verses I posted don't believe?      It states quite plainly that they will not enter heaven....   I have trouble with thinking people going around casting out demons in his name and doing miracles don't believe.

Matt 7:21-23 is referring to apostates.

they don't believe???

they don't believe???

Not the way a born again christian does.

they don't believe???

Not the way a born again christian does.

now it's not as simple as you made it sound a couple of posts ago..