Last Daze

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

One more important thing that I left out is the term "daily sacrifice". This term is the atoning works on the cross at Calvary for the forgiveness of sins once and for all. For a Christian the daily sacrifice for the sins we commit on a daily basis is what was posted on the cross at Calvary.

The question that arises is what initiates the removal of what today Christians would consider unthinkable?

The only way that Christ's redemptive work on the cross at calvary can be removed or let us say no longer considered by believers, is if there is a manifested messiah on earth. Now according to Daniel this manifested messiah is the man of sin who is labeled the abomination that maketh desolate. In simple words he is the object of worship that brings destruction to those who worship him.

Part of the strong delusion is to believe the lie, which is to believe that this person is actually the returned messiah.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

In the Thessalonians versus above it is clear that those who succumb to the strong delusion are in fact believers, who received not the love of truth, who is The Lord himself, but replaced him with the lie, who is the Man of Sin pretending to be the earthly messiah. In this case they fall out of favour with God and are condemned to eternal destruction / desolation. This is why the man of sin is called the abomination that maketh desolate (destruction).

The reason why the true messiah will not return in a manifested earthly form for people to behold by sight, is because that would remove the daily sacrifice. Think about it about, why would the atoning works on the cross at Calvary be important if The Lord himself is now present with the world. The world needs to only believe him by sight and that will account to them for righteousness. However what did Jesus say?

John 14

I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?”

Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold over me, 31but he comes so that the world may learn that I love the Father and do exactly what my Father has commanded me.

Listen to me brothers and sisters, there will be no literal second coming of Christ because Jesus said the world will never see me again and further more The Lord is with us in a Spirit because he said that he will not leave us as orphans, but will come to us and make his dwelling with us, within the context of the Holy Ghost who was given on Pentecost. John 14 is entirely in context to the Holy Ghost being given on Pentecost. The world cannot see the Spirit of truth, yet Jesus said:

“If you love me, keep my commands. 16And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

I know I have touched on a sensitive issue but please listen The Lord said the Spirit of truth is here to stay with the believer in place of his resurrected appearance form and this Spirit cannot be removed, therefore it negates any literal earthly second coming of messiah in a manifested form. Jesus said that he will manifest himself onto the believer within the context of the Holy Ghost.

If there is a manifested earthly messiah in a form other than the Holy Spirit that has been given to the believer to stay with them for good, and if a believer falls for the strong delusion and believes the lie who is the manifested devil pretending to be Christ then that believer is damned forever. Jesus said in John 14 towards the end of the chapter, that the prince of this world who is Satan is coming to deceive many and that Jesus has nothing to do with him or his earthly dominion. Stop and think for a moment, if a manifested messiah in visible form is believed and worshipped, then that removes two things from the ONCE believer and they are:

1) The Holy Ghost

2) The daily sacrifice which is the atoning works of Christ on the cross at Calvary for the forgiveness of sins once and for all.

There is no earthly second coming of Christ, it is a false doctrine people, please do not fall for this lie.

We are expecting the devil to manifest in this earthly realm.

In order for us to be reunited with The Lord, we must first die, then be judged by him to be counted as worthy and numbered amongst his sheep within his heavenly barn.

This is a warning people for Christ sake heed the warning and warn others so that their blood is not on your hands, for I am your friend. The time is truly at hand and his false prophet the symbol of the black dragon (apostasy) is in the world and is preparing the way for his master the beast of the bottomless Pitt, who is also know as lucifer. Bringing together the world religions is his master piece that needs to be achieved before his master comes in pomp and ceremony according to the false second coming doctrine that so many Christians have taken on face value without scrutinising it to what implication a literal manifested coming of Christ has and why the real messiah can never come and that it is us who are being called out of this earthly life to the eternal life to be reunited with the risen lord, from death and onto resurrection to be counted as one of the many hosts of heaven (white cloud) that he sits on.

The risen lord doesn't come to us, but rather we are being drawn to him as he stated:

John 12:32

And when I am lifted up from the earth, I will draw everyone to myself."

What a bunch of claptrap! Don't fall for this MYTH. There are MANY scriptures telling us Jesus will return, and we will SEE HIM. In fact, EVERY EYE will see Him.

LAMAD

Myth you say?

Jesus said the world will never see me again and it is better for me to go in order for the Holy Ghost to come and be with you. The Holy Ghost is here to stay and The Lord will not come unless you reverse what Jesus said. The likely hood of that happening is zero, because the Lord's word cannot be broke .

You do not show a real understanding of what is meant by "EVERY EYE" shall see him. This is not for those who are living friend, it is for all who depart from the earthly life, to then be brought in the presence of The Lord for judgement, as it is written all men are destined to die once then judgement. This is the context in which all eyes will see him.

Ultimately everyone dies, therefore all eyes will see him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

One more important thing that I left out is the term "daily sacrifice". This term is the atoning works on the cross at Calvary for the forgiveness of sins once and for all. For a Christian the daily sacrifice for the sins we commit on a daily basis is what was posted on the cross at Calvary.

The question that arises is what initiates the removal of what today Christians would consider unthinkable?

The only way that Christ's redemptive work on the cross at calvary can be removed or let us say no longer considered by believers, is if there is a manifested messiah on earth. Now according to Daniel this manifested messiah is the man of sin who is labeled the abomination that maketh desolate. In simple words he is the object of worship that brings destruction to those who worship him.

Part of the strong delusion is to believe the lie, which is to believe that this person is actually the returned messiah.

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

In the Thessalonians versus above it is clear that those who succumb to the strong delusion are in fact believers, who received not the love of truth, who is The Lord himself, but replaced him with the lie, who is the Man of Sin pretending to be the earthly messiah. In this case they fall out of favour with God and are condemned to eternal destruction / desolation. This is why the man of sin is called the abomination that maketh desolate (destruction).

The reason why the true messiah will not return in a manifested earthly form for people to behold by sight, is because that would remove the daily sacrifice. Think about it about, why would the atoning works on the cross at Calvary be important if The Lord himself is now present with the world. The world needs to only believe him by sight and that will account to them for righteousness. However what did Jesus say?

John 14

I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?”

Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold over me, 31but he comes so that the world may learn that I love the Father and do exactly what my Father has commanded me.

Listen to me brothers and sisters, there will be no literal second coming of Christ because Jesus said the world will never see me again and further more The Lord is with us in a Spirit because he said that he will not leave us as orphans, but will come to us and make his dwelling with us, within the context of the Holy Ghost who was given on Pentecost. John 14 is entirely in context to the Holy Ghost being given on Pentecost. The world cannot see the Spirit of truth, yet Jesus said:

“If you love me, keep my commands. 16And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

I know I have touched on a sensitive issue but please listen The Lord said the Spirit of truth is here to stay with the believer in place of his resurrected appearance form and this Spirit cannot be removed, therefore it negates any literal earthly second coming of messiah in a manifested form. Jesus said that he will manifest himself onto the believer within the context of the Holy Ghost.

If there is a manifested earthly messiah in a form other than the Holy Spirit that has been given to the believer to stay with them for good, and if a believer falls for the strong delusion and believes the lie who is the manifested devil pretending to be Christ then that believer is damned forever. Jesus said in John 14 towards the end of the chapter, that the prince of this world who is Satan is coming to deceive many and that Jesus has nothing to do with him or his earthly dominion. Stop and think for a moment, if a manifested messiah in visible form is believed and worshipped, then that removes two things from the ONCE believer and they are:

1) The Holy Ghost

2) The daily sacrifice which is the atoning works of Christ on the cross at Calvary for the forgiveness of sins once and for all.

There is no earthly second coming of Christ, it is a false doctrine people, please do not fall for this lie.

In order for us to be reunited with The Lord, we must first die, then be judged by him to be counted as worthy and numbered amongst his sheep within his heavenly barn.

This is a warning people for Christ sake heed the warning and warn others so that their blood is not on your hands, for I am your friend. The time is truly at hand and his false prophet the symbol of the black dragon (apostasy) is in the world and is preparing the way for his master the beast of the bottomless Pitt, who is also know as lucifer. Bringing together the world religions is his master piece that needs to be achieved before his master comes in pomp and ceremony according to the false second coming doctrine that so many Christians have taken on face value without scrutinising it to what implication a literal manifested coming of Christ has and why the real messiah can never come and that it is us who are being called out of this earthly life to the eternal life to be reunited with the risen lord, from death and onto resurrection to be counted as one of the many hosts of heaven (white cloud) that he sits on.

The risen lord doesn't come to us, but rather we are being drawn to him as he stated:

What a bunch of claptrap! Don't fall for this MYTH. There are MANY scriptures telling us Jesus will return, and we will SEE HIM. In fact, EVERY EYE will see Him.

LAMAD

Myth you say?

Jesus said the world will never see me again and it is better for me to go in order for the Holy Ghost to come and be with you. The Holy Ghost is here to stay and The Lord will not come unless you reverse what Jesus said. The likely hood of that happening is zero, because the Lord's word cannot be broke .

You do not show a real understanding of what is meant by "EVERY EYE" shall see him. This is not for those who are living friend, it is for all who depart from the earthly life, to then be brought in the presence of The Lord for judgement, as it is written all men are destined to die once then judgement. This is the context in which all eyes will see him.

Again, you are mistaken on every point. AT the rapture, the Holy Spirit will be withdrawn and earth will be as it was before the day of Pentecost. Please show us the verse where Jesus said the world will never see Him again.

Rev. 1:7

"Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen.

This is when He returns to earth. See the word "coming?"  One day soon He will come FOR His people, to take them to the mansions He has prepared, and about 7 years later will come again WITH His people, and it is at this last coming where EVERY EYE will see Him. It will be dark everywhere in the world, and He will light up the sky like lightning - so He will be hard to miss. Read about this coming in Rev. 19. He will be coming for the battle of Armageddon.

LAMAD.

John 14

1) The Holy Ghost

LAMAD

Myth you say?

Again, you are mistaken on every point. AT the rapture, the Holy Spirit will be withdrawn and earth will be as it was before the day of Pentecost. Please show us the verse where Jesus said the world will never see Him again.

"Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen.

This is when He returns to earth. See the word "coming?"  One day soon He will come FOR His people, to take them to the mansions He has prepared, and about 7 years later will come again WITH His people, and it is at this last coming where EVERY EYE will see Him. It will be dark everywhere in the world, and He will light up the sky like lightning - so He will be hard to miss. Read about this coming in Rev. 19. He will be coming for the battle of Armageddon.

LAMAD.

Pleasure, I will show you again.

John 14:19

Soon the world will no longer see me, but you will see me. Since I live, you also will live

John 14

1) The Holy Ghost

LAMAD

Myth you say?

LAMAD.

Soon the world will no longer see me, but you will see me. Since I live, you also will live

When He died, the world no longer saw Him. I agree with this, But the disciples DID see Him after He rose from the dead. And the day is coming soon when "every eye will see Him," because He will return to earth. Why is this such a difficult thing for you to believe? His coming to set up His earthly kingdom has been a part of the "pale of Orthodoxy" and a part of church doctrine since the beginning of the church on the day of Pentecost.

When other verses seem to conflict with what your pet verse says, what can you do? You must qualify one of the two verses. "never see me again" and "every eye shall see" are in direct conflict - yet BOTH are true. HOW? It is very simple, He was about to die and the world would no longer see him THEN. His statement was not about His coming when "EVERY eye" would see Him.

It is a HUGE mistake to form doctrine from a single verse, when other verses conflict with that doctrine.

"Daily Sacrifice" from Daniel was their ANIMAL sacrifices, Again, you are taking verses completely out of their context. God is telling us that the daily animal sacrifices will once again be resumed. It is His word and it will surely come to pass. But at the midpoint of the 70th week they will be stopped, when the man of sin enters the Holy of Holies and pollutes the temple. Before sacrifices can be resumed, the temple would have to be cleansed - but circumstances will not allow that.

Those that received not the love of the truth WERE NOT SAVED. Paul tells us that.

The reason why the true messiah will not return in a manifested earthly form for people to behold by sight, is because that would remove the daily sacrifice.

This is MYTH. He WILL return, and will set down on the Mount of Olives. He WILL return to fight the battle of Armageddon.

We are not allowed to "cherry pick" a favorite verse and IGNORE other verses that conflict. One will always end up with MYTH. The TRUE MESSIAH WILL RETURN. There are many scriptures that prove this. To deny it is to deny truth and end up with MYTH.

Yet the "second coming" of Christ has been TRUE church doctrine since the beginning of the church. You theory is man made, is only human reasoning with no scriptural backing and is just plain MYTH.

You say the Spirit as in the Holy Spirit "cannot be moved." Again your theory is simply MYTH. God will move not only His Spirit, He will move all believers who are filled with His Spirit. At the pretrib rapture the Bride of Christ will be taken to heaven and the Holy Spirit that descended at Pentecost will go with the Church. The dispensation of Grace with the Church will be OVER and the Day of the Lord will begin.

In order for us to be reunited with The Lord, we must first die

This is more FALSE DOCTRINE. Paul talks of the dead in Christ rising, but then wrote of those who are alive and remain (after the dead in Christ rise) being "caught up" into the air and then ever being with the Lord. We will stay :in the air?" Of course not, for Jesus will escort us to heaven where we will remain for the 7 plus years of the 70th week."

It seems whenever  you write, you write AGAINST the word of God, so it is MYTH. Almost everything you wrote above is myth. You have a choice: continue to write myth or do a lot of study, and begin to write truth.

LAMAD

John 14

1) The Holy Ghost

LAMAD

Myth you say?

Rev. 1:7"Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen.

LAMAD.

When He died, the world no longer saw Him. I agree with this, But the disciples DID see Him after He rose from the dead. And the day is coming soon when "every eye will see Him," because He will return to earth. Why is this such a difficult thing for you to believe? His coming to set up His earthly kingdom has been a part of the "pale of Orthodoxy" and a part of church doctrine since the beginning of the church on the day of Pentecost.

When other verses seem to conflict with what your pet verse says, what can you do? You must qualify one of the two verses. "never see me again" and "every eye shall see" are in direct conflict - yet BOTH are true. HOW? It is very simple, He was about to die and the world would no longer see him THEN. His statement was not about His coming when "EVERY eye" would see Him.

It is a HUGE mistake to form doctrine from a single verse, when other verses conflict with that doctrine.

"Daily Sacrifice" from Daniel was their ANIMAL sacrifices, Again, you are taking verses completely out of their context. God is telling us that the daily animal sacrifices will once again be resumed. It is His word and it will surely come to pass. But at the midpoint of the 70th week they will be stopped, when the man of sin enters the Holy of Holies and pollutes the temple. Before sacrifices can be resumed, the temple would have to be cleansed - but circumstances will not allow that.

Those that received not the love of the truth WERE NOT SAVED. Paul tells us that.

The reason why the true messiah will not return in a manifested earthly form for people to behold by sight, is because that would remove the daily sacrifice.

This is MYTH. He WILL return, and will set down on the Mount of Olives. He WILL return to fight the battle of Armageddon.

We are not allowed to "cherry pick" a favorite verse and IGNORE other verses that conflict. One will always end up with MYTH. The TRUE MESSIAH WILL RETURN. There are many scriptures that prove this. To deny it is to deny truth and end up with MYTH.

Yet the "second coming" of Christ has been TRUE church doctrine since the beginning of the church. You theory is man made, is only human reasoning with no scriptural backing and is just plain MYTH.

You say the Spirit as in the Holy Spirit "cannot be moved." Again your theory is simply MYTH. God will move not only His Spirit, He will move all believers who are filled with His Spirit. At the pretrib rapture the Bride of Christ will be taken to heaven and the Holy Spirit that descended at Pentecost will go with the Church. The dispensation of Grace with the Church will be OVER and the Day of the Lord will begin.

This is more FALSE DOCTRINE. Paul talks of the dead in Christ rising, but then wrote of those who are alive and remain (after the dead in Christ rise) being "caught up" into the air and then ever being with the Lord. We will stay :in the air?" Of course not, for Jesus will escort us to heaven where we will remain for the 7 plus years of the 70th week."

It seems whenever  you write, you write AGAINST the word of God, so it is MYTH. Almost everything you wrote above is myth. You have a choice: continue to write myth or do a lot of study, and begin to write truth.

LAMAD

The context of:

Soon the world will no longer see me, but you will see me. Since I live, you also will live.

It not the post resurrection appearance. Read the whole chapter and understand that he is speaking in context of the Holy Ghost that is to be given.

Let's start with the verse 16 before verse 19, where he is speaking of ANOTHER Comforter, who is the Spirit of truth, the Holy Ghowt whom the world CANNOT RECEIVE, because it SEETH HIM NOT, neither KNOWETH HIM; but you know him for he dwelleth with you and shall be IN YOU.

16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Jesus says I will not LEAVE YOU COMFORTLESS, I will COME TO YOU. In what context of the word to not leave us comfortless is the word COMFORTER being used? The Holy Ghost and not his post resurrection appearance because Christ's presence will be literally in us, for we will behold his presence in our lives, but the world cannot receive him, neither see him, neither know him.

18I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Notice verse 17 and 18 precedes verse 19, "Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also."

What follows after verse 19 is verse 20 proclaiming THAT DAY, which is a prelude to Pentecost where Jesus says as I am in the Father, so too will you be IN ME and I IN YOU. In what context? Context is the Comforter, the Holy Ghost who would be given on THAT DAY, that being Pentecost.

20At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Again Jesus further elaborates how the believer will behold the appearance of The Lord. Jesus will manifest himself onto ALL believer in context of the Holy Ghost. So Christ reveals himself onto ALL BELIEVERS within the context of the Holy Ghost that is given on Pentecost. This is not a post resurrection manifestation, but that which is according to the statement, YOU IN ME and I IN YOU.

21He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

A disciple of Christ named Judas wanted Jesus to further elaborate on how he will present himself to his disciples, but not to the world in general. Jesus confirms his presence as the Holy Ghost when he declares that he and the Father will come UNTO the believer and MAKE OUR DWELLING WITH HIM. In what context? As the Holy Ghost who will be given on THAT DAY, that is Pentecost.

22Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world? 23Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Jesus gives you the context right here when he says I have spoken them while PRESENT with you however the Comforter which is the Holy Ghost shall be the one to manifest IN YOU to bring all things into REMEMBRANCE.

25These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. 26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

There is not one mention of the post resurrection presence and Jesus declares this within the context of his absence as the Son of Man and as his presence to bring all things into remembrance as the Holy Ghost that the world cannot receive, neither see and neither know him.

So going back to:

19, "Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also."

It is clear that Christ is with us now and if any other Son of Man manifests in the physical form on earth, then we know he is not the Christ but us the Son of Perdition (destruction), because Christ said he must go in order for the Holy Ghost to come and in that respect since the Holy Ghost is here to stay, there is no second physical literal appearance of Christ within our earthly realm.

Jesus said so! Believe on what he said.

John 14

1) The Holy Ghost

LAMAD

Myth you say?

Rev. 1:7"Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen.

LAMAD.

LAMAD

The context of:

Soon the world will no longer see me, but you will see me. Since I live, you also will live.

It not the post resurrection appearance. Read the whole chapter and understand that he is speaking in context of the Holy Ghost that is to be given.

Let's start with the verse 16 before verse 19, where he is speaking of ANOTHER Comforter, who is the Spirit of truth, the Holy Ghowt whom the world CANNOT RECEIVE, because it SEETH HIM NOT, neither KNOWETH HIM; but you know him for he dwelleth with you and shall be IN YOU.

16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Jesus says I will not LEAVE YOU COMFORTLESS, I will COME TO YOU. In what context of the word to not leave us comfortless is the word COMFORTER being used? The Holy Ghost and not his post resurrection appearance because Christ's presence will be literally in us, for we will behold his presence in our lives, but the world cannot receive him, neither see him, neither know him.

18I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Notice verse 17 and 18 precedes verse 19, "Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also."

What follows after verse 19 is verse 20 proclaiming THAT DAY, which is a prelude to Pentecost where Jesus says as I am in the Father, so too will you be IN ME and I IN YOU. In what context? Context is the Comforter, the Holy Ghost who would be given on THAT DAY, that being Pentecost.

20At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Again Jesus further elaborates how the believer will behold the appearance of The Lord. Jesus will manifest himself onto ALL believer in context of the Holy Ghost. So Christ reveals himself onto ALL BELIEVERS within the context of the Holy Ghost that is given on Pentecost. This is not a post resurrection manifestation, but that which is according to the statement, YOU IN ME and I IN YOU.

21He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

A disciple of Christ named Judas wanted Jesus to further elaborate on how he will present himself to his disciples, but not to the world in general. Jesus confirms his presence as the Holy Ghost when he declares that he and the Father will come UNTO the believer and MAKE OUR DWELLING WITH HIM. In what context? As the Holy Ghost who will be given on THAT DAY, that is Pentecost.

22Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world? 23Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Jesus gives you the context right here when he says I have spoken them while PRESENT with you however the Comforter which is the Holy Ghost shall be the one to manifest IN YOU to bring all things into REMEMBRANCE.

25These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. 26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

There is not one mention of the post resurrection presence and Jesus declares this within the context of his absence as the Son of Man and as his presence to bring all things into remembrance as the Holy Ghost that the world cannot receive, neither see and neither know him.

So going back to:

19, "Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also."

It is clear that Christ is with us now and if any other Son of Man manifests in the physical form on earth, then we know he is not the Christ but us the Son of Perdition (destruction), because Christ said he must go in order for the Holy Ghost to come and in that respect since the Holy Ghost is here to stay, there is no second physical literal appearance of Christ within our earthly realm.

Jesus said so! Believe on what he said.

This was a good sidestep, but it has nothing to do with people SEEING Him when He comes. But then, you don't believe He is coming. Well, you won't have long to wait, to see how wrong your theories are, for soon He will come FOR His saints, and you will be left behind wondering. Seven plus years later He will come WITH His saints. During those seven years you will surely meet the Beast and be given a choice to live and take the mark, or refuse the mark and lose your head.

LAMAD

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

This was a good sidestep, but it has nothing to do with people SEEING Him when He comes. But then, you don't believe He is coming. Well, you won't have long to wait, to see how wrong your theories are, for soon He will come FOR His saints, and you will be left behind wondering. Seven plus years later He will come WITH His saints. During those seven years you will surely meet the Beast and be given a choice to live and take the mark, or refuse the mark and lose your head.

LAMAD

Do you really think that someone's views on end times prophecy will determine if they are raptured or not?  Since I don't believe in a pre-trib rapture, will I be left behind too?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

LAMAD

I personally don't see the scriptural proof of a pretrib rapture,  so I have prepared myself spiritually to be able to withstand the beast........   I do believe that takes a lot more faith than hoping for a revival  of the things to come..   So if I am wrong and there is a pretrib rapture are you saying that I would be left behind just because I wasn't looking for it....    Though I had prepared myself spiritually do die for my faith in Him......    is that what you are saying?????

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

LAMAD

Do you really think that someone's views on end times prophecy will determine if they are raptured or not?  Since I don't believe in a pre-trib rapture, will I be left behind too?

that makes two of us.....   didn't see your post before I asked the same....

LAMAD

that makes two of us.....   didn't see your post before I asked the same....

Most certainly someone's belief will make a difference. Jesus is coming for those WATCHING for His coming. Please explain HOW someone who believes they will see the BEAST first can be watching for Jesus coming? Perhaps I am wrong, perhaps this is possible. But usually someone ACTS their beliefs.

You say you don't believe.....are you then WATCHING for His coming? If not, do you expect you will be found worthy to "escape?" (Luke 21:36)

LAMAD