IGNORED

Why will temple sacrifices resume during the millinium?

Willa

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It is my understanding that Jesus was the sacrifice for all sin....

Guest shiloh357

I understand that animal sacrifices will resume during Christ's 1000 year reign on earth. Why?

I have been told it is to remember His sacrifice for all, like we do in the Lord's supper (which was to be celebrated until He comes). But I thought that there is no need for animal sacrifices since they cannot make anyone perfect, and it is not possible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.

Hebrews 10, 1-18. V.16. This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them. Then He adds, Their sins and their lawless deeds i will remember no more. Now where there is a remission of these there is no longer an offering for sin.. NKJV

Does that mean that there will no longer be remission of sins during the mellinium?

Will there be another covenant with the people during the millinium that will again require the killing of bulls and goats?

Or will they just represent gifts to the Lord?.

Please clarify for me the need for animal sacrifices during the mellinium.

Animal sacrifices will not be resuming. Ever.

Ezekiel 40-48 says otherwise.

The acceptable sacrefice now is the building of the temple of the Body in Spirit and Truth. The righteousness of the Lord is the acceptable sacrefice that will be brought to the Holy Mountain durring the Thousand Year reign of Christ on this first earth.

Again, that is not what Scripture says.

Guest shiloh357

It is my understanding that Jesus was the sacrifice for all sin....

Yep which is why none of the of sacrifices in Ezekiel's temple will be for the  expiation of man's sin.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Ezekiel's vision was a PROPHECY.  A prophecy may be partly symbolic. 

I think we all realize that the sacrifice symbolized Yeshua Messiah.

We realize that the High Priest symbolized Yeshua Messiah. 

We know "the prince" symbolizes Yeshua Messiah.

IMO:  The LORD was pointing Israel forward to a time when Messiah (the Prince) would be reigning.  If the LORD had given a vision - at THAT point in time - of a Temple WITHOUT animal sacrifice, the captive Jews may have forsaken the sacrifices altogether.  But it WAS NOT YET TIME.  Prophecy had not met fulfillment. 

I do personally be that every person delivered (resurrected or raptured) at the Second Coming will become  "priests of God and of Christ" (Rev. 20:6).  They will be priests of the order of Melchizedek (NOT of Levi/Aaron).  The Melchizedek order preceded the Aaronic.  From Mt. Sinai the LORD spoke to ALL of Israel, "You will be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation" (Exo. 19:6).  Peter repeats these words (I Peter 2:9).  It was the LORD's original plan that ALL of Israel redeemed would be a kingdom of priests.

NOTE:  In the Kingdom there will be no marriage or giving in marriage, therefore no husbands as "head"s of wives.  Therefore those who were women in this life will also become priests.

The ROLE of the priesthood was the TEACH the Law, and to act as judges.   They also officiated with the sacrifices.

Hence the NEED for a priesthood during the millenniel reign.  There will be many from "the nations" who have not yet heard the gospel.  Millions have lived and died without ever hearing of Yahweh, or of His Son.  I believe they will be given the opportunity to learn the things of God, and to choose whom they will serve.  They will be "the rest of the dead" who will live again at the end of 1000 years. 

NOTE:  I personally believe this earth will be desolate and without life during the 7th millennium. 

Isaiah 2:1-4 “And it shall come to pass in the latter days, that the mountain of Jehovah's house shall be established on the top of the mountains [above all kingdoms], and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many peoples shall go and say, ‘Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths:’ for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of Jehovah from Jerusalem. And he will judge between the nations, and will decide concerning many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.” (ASV)

Blessings,

Rachel 

EZEKIEL’S TEMPLE - ANOTHER TEMPORARY HOUSE

The Holy City measures 345 miles on a side and 345 miles high.  It is enormous - compared with Ezekiel’s Temple.  Of the Holy City New Jerusalem, John wrote that he “saw no Temple in it, for The Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its Temple” (Revelation 21:22; 22:1,3).  

When sin is completely cleansed from the earth, and mankind is perfectly reconciled to the Father - there will be “no Temple”- just God and the Lamb (Rev. 21:22).  We understand that the Temple of The 8th Day Kingdom, is another temporary House.   The people raised at The 8th Day are not yet ready to enter directly into the presence of “the One who sits on the Throne.”  They still need a buffer (as it were), a place where they may approach the LORD, while they are shielded from His glory.

Rachel

Edited by ncn

THE ROLE OF THE PRIESTHOOD
IN THE COMING KINGDOM OF MESSIAH

The priests of God in the coming kingdom of Messiah on earth, will offer up “spiritual sacrifices” (1 Peter 2:5).  They will also teach the law, judge, settle disputes and administer justice (Mal. 2:7, Exo. 29:35, Lev. 8:33-35 & 9:1, Deut. 17:8-12, Deut. 21:5 & 33:8, Ezra 8:7-8, Eze. 44:23-24).   

The Apostolic Writings give several examples of “spiritual” sacrifices:

1. praise and thanks to God (Heb. 13:15),    2. our lives dedicated to God (2 Tim. 4:6),  
    3. the service of faith (Phil. 2:17),                4. our bodies (Rom. 12:1),  
    5. gifts to the poor (Phil. 4:18),    
    6. visiting the sick or those in prison (Matt. 25:34-40),      
    7. and offerings in support of the ministry (1 Cor. 9:13).

Blessings,

Rachel 

:thumbsup:

Feast Days Beloved~!

Three times a year all your men must appear before the LORD your God at the place he will choose:

at the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the Festival of Weeks and the Festival of Tabernacles.

No one should appear before the LORD empty-handed: Deuteronomy 16:16 (NIV)

Beloved, Feast Days Not Just Veggie Days 

On the feast days and at the festivals the grain offering will be half a bushel with each bull or ram, and whatever the worshiper wants to give with each lamb. Three quarts of olive oil are to be offered with each half-bushel of grain.

“When the ruling prince wants to make a voluntary offering to the Lord, either an offering to be burned whole or a fellowship offering, the east gate to the inner courtyard will be opened for him. He is to make the offering in the same way he does on the Sabbath, and the gate is to be closed after he goes back out.”

The Lord says, “Every morning a one-year-old lamb without any defects is to be burned whole as an offering to the Lord. This offering must be made every day. Ezekiel 46:11-13 (GNT)

:)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

THE ROLE OF THE PRIESTHOOD

IN THE COMING KINGDOM OF MESSIAH

The priests of God in the coming kingdom of Messiah on earth, will offer up “spiritual sacrifices” (1 Peter 2:5).  They will also teach the law, judge, settle disputes and administer justice (Mal. 2:7, Exo. 29:35, Lev. 8:33-35 & 9:1, Deut. 17:8-12, Deut. 21:5 & 33:8, Ezra 8:7-8, Eze. 44:23-24).   

The Apostolic Writings give several examples of “spiritual” sacrifices:

1. praise and thanks to God (Heb. 13:15),    2. our lives dedicated to God (2 Tim. 4:6),  

3. the service of faith (Phil. 2:17),                4. our bodies (Rom. 12:1),  

5. gifts to the poor (Phil. 4:18),    

6. visiting the sick or those in prison (Matt. 25:34-40),      

7. and offerings in support of the ministry (1 Cor. 9:13).

Blessings,

Rachel 

The verse in 1 Peter is for today, not only for the millennium.  We, who are His, praise God and offer "spiritual sacrifices" daily.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Ezekiel`s temple in the Millennium with the sacrifices is to -

`...teach My people the difference between the holy & the profane, & cause them to discern between the unclean & the clean. And in a dispute they shall take their stand to judge; they shall judge it according to My ordinances. They shall also keep Mylaws & My statues in all My appointed feasts & sanctify My Sabbaths.` (Ez. 44: 23 & 24)

The Millennium is the time that has been promised to Israel to rule the nations of the world. Thus is left, Israel & the nations who need to learn of God & His righteous ways. The shedding of blood is needed to cover sin, & they will learn that. We know that it is Christ`s sacrifice that is represented there but these people are not privileged to be in the Body of Christ where we have direct access to the Father & to Christ as Head of the Body. Such intimate relationships, that I often think we don`t really realise & appreciate.  

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C