• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

Hi all,

I seriously doubt God would work His signs through the zodiac, in fact I know he wouldn't do that at all. 

The zodiac 12 came from ancient Babylon, there were actually 13 constellations but the Babylonians plain ignored that fact and dropped one of their gods from the constellations and went with 12.  

So the individual constellations represented some of their gods, then adopted & adapted by the Greeks and the Romans etc ..

This whole constellation imagery is 100% mystery school origin. 

Here God even mocks them ..

Isaiah 47:13 Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.

Thus it would be wise not to adopt their counsel (zodic etc) ..

God would not use the image of a false god to represent anything which comes from Him.

It needs to be abandoned for your own sakes ..

This thing is definitely not appropriate for young impressionable minds to be reading and thus corrupting in my opinion.

why do you think the Meiji searched out Jesus at his birth?   Why does the book of Genesis tell us that the stars were put their for signs?  Why would the Bible even in Revelation speak of the things in the Stars....

You must be really smart to know these things for sure.

Hi Other One,

The stars are for signs  yes, they are just not "signed" through the mystery religions of which the zodiac imagery comes.

That woman you use as your example and your identifiable key for revelation 12's woman, is representative of a Babylonian goddess ..

Again, one does not need to be smart to know that God would not use her imagery to represent His woman.

Sometimes it can be hard to let go of an idea, but this is one you should seriously consider in my opinion.

It is my advice to you, not a mockery in any way.

Thank you.

• Group:  Senior Member

Hi all,

I seriously doubt God would work His signs through the zodiac, in fact I know he wouldn't do that at all. 

The zodiac 12 came from ancient Babylon, there were actually 13 constellations but the Babylonians plain ignored that fact and dropped one of their gods from the constellations and went with 12.  

So the individual constellations represented some of their gods, then adopted & adapted by the Greeks and the Romans etc ..

Isaiah 47:13 Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.

God would not use the image of a false god to represent anything which comes from Him.

This thing is definitely not appropriate for young impressionable minds to be reading and thus corrupting in my opinion.

why do you think the Meiji searched out Jesus at his birth?   Why does the book of Genesis tell us that the stars were put their for signs?  Why would the Bible even in Revelation speak of the things in the Stars....

===========================================================================================================================

The zodiac 12 came from ancient Babylon, there were actually 13 constellations but the Babylonians plain ignored that fact and dropped one of their gods from the constellations and went with 12

Not so.  The Original is the Hebrew Mazzaroth.  The Babylonians corrupted it...a counterfeit (SEE: satan)

This whole constellation imagery is 100% mystery school origin.

For today, 100% Agree.  But this is not the Original.

The Other One....

why do you think the Meiji searched out Jesus at his birth?

Great Question!!!  A Better Question: How did the Magi know when....?

They were a Hereditary PriestHood with their Roots in Babylon/Persia.  Who fore-knew when The Messiah would be on the Scene? .........Daniel. (Dan 9:25-26)

Who was put in Charge of this Hereditary PriestHood for a Time? .......Daniel.    :thumbsup:

Obviously, I can't support this Scripturally.  Do I need to :)

Notwithstanding,  I find the alignment you spoke of fascinating; However, it would have ZERO to do with The Woman of Revelation 12 since it's an Idiom (Figure of Speech) clearly associated with Joseph's Dream in Genesis 37:9.  

That would have you take "Literal"...... a Rhetorical Device.  That's not gonna end well. 

Hi Enoch,

Just to clear this up somewhat ..

I was speaking of the Babylonian format .. "the zodiac 12" as being Babylonian ..

Hence .. "There were 13 constellations" .. other words, there were 13 accepted constellations before Babylon changed it to the 12 format we have today ..

The knowledge of the constellations go back before Babylonian tweaking I agree.

Cheers.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Hi all,

===========================================================================================================================

The zodiac 12 came from ancient Babylon, there were actually 13 constellations but the Babylonians plain ignored that fact and dropped one of their gods from the constellations and went with 12

Not so.  The Original is the Hebrew Mazzaroth.  The Babylonians corrupted it...a counterfeit (SEE: satan)

The Other One....

They were a Hereditary PriestHood with their Roots in Babylon/Persia.  Who fore-knew when The Messiah would be on the Scene? .........Daniel. (Dan 9:25-26)

Who was put in Charge of this Hereditary PriestHood for a Time? .......Daniel.    :thumbsup:

Notwithstanding,  I find the alignment you spoke of fascinating; However, it would have ZERO to do with The Woman of Revelation 12 since it's an Idiom (Figure of Speech) clearly associated with Joseph's Dream in Genesis 37:9.  

That would have you take "Literal"...... a Rhetorical Device.  That's not gonna end well. 

Hi Enoch,

I was speaking of the Babylonian format .. "the zodiac 12" as being Babylonian ..

Hence .. "There were 13 constellations" .. other words, there were 13 accepted constellations before Babylon changed it to the 12 format we have today ..

Cheers.

when did they change???

and btw I'm not making some big deal out of it, it was mentioned in the thread and I simply reported that description would be in the stars that day and has not been and I can't find any time soon that will be again.

you can make something out of it or not.    But I don't believe in coincidences much....

Should we ask ourselves this question asked of Job?

Job 38:31-33

31 "Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades,

Or loose the cords of Orion?

32 "Can you lead forth a constellation in its season,

And guide the Bear with her satellites?

33 "Do you know the ordinances of the heavens,

Or fix their rule over the earth?

NASB

And btw btw,  don't confuse timings of the stars Astronomy with Astrology of the positions of the stars dictating your daily life.....   totally different things.

• Group:  Senior Member

Hi all,

The Other One....

Hi Enoch,

Cheers.

when did they change???

and btw I'm not making some big deal out of it, it was mentioned in the thread and I simply reported that description would be in the stars that day and has not been and I can't find any time soon that will be again.

you can make something out of it or not.    But I don't believe in coincidences much....

NASB

And btw btw,  don't confuse timings of the stars Astronomy with Astrology of the positions of the stars dictating your daily life.....   totally different things.

I got this one from "What's your sign? NASA's "The space place" .. here's part of it ..

The Babylonians lived over 3,000 years ago. They divided the zodiac into 12 equal parts--like cutting a pizza into 12 equal slices. They picked 12 constellations in the zodiac, one for each of the 12 "slices." So, as Earth orbits the Sun, the Sun would appear to pass through each of the 12 parts of the zodiac. Since the Babylonians already had a 12-month calendar (based on the phases of the Moon), each month got a slice of the zodiac all to itself.

But even according to the Babylonians' own ancient stories, there were 13 constellations in the zodiac. (Other cultures and traditions have recognized as many as 24 constellations in the zodiac.) So the Babylonians picked one, Ophiuchus, to leave out. Even then, some of the chosen 12 didn't fit neatly into their assigned slice of the pie and slopped over into the next one.

When the Babylonians first invented the 12 signs of zodiac, a birthday between about July 23 and August 22 meant being born under the constellation Leo. Now, 3,000 years later, the sky has shifted because Earth's axis (North Pole) doesn't point in quite the same direction.

Now Mimi's August 4 birthday would mean she was born "under the sign" of Cancer (one constellation "earlier"), not Leo.

The constellations are different sizes and shapes, so the Sun spends different lengths of time lined up with each one. The line from Earth through the Sun points to Virgo for 45 days, but it points to Scorpius for only 7 days. To make a tidy match with their 12-month calendar, the Babylonians ignored the fact that the Sun actually moves through 13 constellations, not 12. Then they assigned each of those 12 constellations equal amounts of time. Besides the 12 familiar constellations of the zodiac, the Sun is also aligned with Ophiuchus for about 18 days each year.

If you want to find out what your "sign" really is (not that it matters!), here are all 13 traditional constellations in the zodiac and the dates the Sun "passes through" them.

Astrology is not Astronomy!

Astronomy is the scientific study of everything in outer space. Astronomers and other scientists know that stars many light years* away have no effect on the ordinary activities of humans on Earth. No one has shown that astrology can be used to predict the future or describe what people are like based only on their birth date. Still, like reading fantasy stories, many people enjoy reading their "astrological forecast" or "horoscope" in the newspaper every day.

Back to my point .. God would not use the imagery of a pagan goddess to represent His woman in Rev 12 .. it's really quite a straight forward comment .. no mix up at all between astrology & astronomy .. concentrate on the imagery & what it stands for is what I'm saying ..

If you wish to help someone who believes that God would use pagan imagery to represent His woman in Rev 12, then that is your decision .. I was just saying what needed to be said. 

God bless.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Hi all,

The Other One....

Hi Enoch,

Cheers.

when did they change???

NASB

I got this one from "What's your sign? NASA's "The space place" .. here's part of it ..

The Babylonians lived over 3,000 years ago. They divided the zodiac into 12 equal parts--like cutting a pizza into 12 equal slices. They picked 12 constellations in the zodiac, one for each of the 12 "slices." So, as Earth orbits the Sun, the Sun would appear to pass through each of the 12 parts of the zodiac. Since the Babylonians already had a 12-month calendar (based on the phases of the Moon), each month got a slice of the zodiac all to itself.

But even according to the Babylonians' own ancient stories, there were 13 constellations in the zodiac. (Other cultures and traditions have recognized as many as 24 constellations in the zodiac.) So the Babylonians picked one, Ophiuchus, to leave out. Even then, some of the chosen 12 didn't fit neatly into their assigned slice of the pie and slopped over into the next one.

When the Babylonians first invented the 12 signs of zodiac, a birthday between about July 23 and August 22 meant being born under the constellation Leo. Now, 3,000 years later, the sky has shifted because Earth's axis (North Pole) doesn't point in quite the same direction.

Now Mimi's August 4 birthday would mean she was born "under the sign" of Cancer (one constellation "earlier"), not Leo.

The constellations are different sizes and shapes, so the Sun spends different lengths of time lined up with each one. The line from Earth through the Sun points to Virgo for 45 days, but it points to Scorpius for only 7 days. To make a tidy match with their 12-month calendar, the Babylonians ignored the fact that the Sun actually moves through 13 constellations, not 12. Then they assigned each of those 12 constellations equal amounts of time. Besides the 12 familiar constellations of the zodiac, the Sun is also aligned with Ophiuchus for about 18 days each year.

If you want to find out what your "sign" really is (not that it matters!), here are all 13 traditional constellations in the zodiac and the dates the Sun "passes through" them.

Astrology is not Astronomy!

Astronomy is the scientific study of everything in outer space. Astronomers and other scientists know that stars many light years* away have no effect on the ordinary activities of humans on Earth. No one has shown that astrology can be used to predict the future or describe what people are like based only on their birth date. Still, like reading fantasy stories, many people enjoy reading their "astrological forecast" or "horoscope" in the newspaper every day.

Back to my point .. God would not use the imagery of a pagan goddess to represent His woman in Rev 12 .. it's really quite a straight forward comment .. no mix up at all between astrology & astronomy .. concentrate on the imagery & what it stands for is what I'm saying ..

If you wish to help someone who believes that God would use pagan imagery to represent His woman in Rev 12, then that is your decision .. I was just saying what needed to be said. 

God bless.

I'm impressed that you seem to know the mind of God that well.....    lets just leave it at that.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  317
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Mevosper

Sister - you have given me a number of keys with this insight. Thanks. 

Thankyou Mevosper. 

I've been wanting to talk more about this, but don't know even where to begin....I've been pondering how to word this for a week.  It's hard to put in words.  Here goes....

Sister - I wanted to comment on some of the things you pointed out. My comments in blue:

When everything is finalised and over  the glory goes to God,.... everything God does is for his glory.  The Lamb is God's glory, and God is the Lambs glory.  When our souls are converted (1 Cor 15 - corruptible to incorruptible), the Glory goes to God and the lamb, not to ourselves.( I’m of the belief that everything has been finalized. compare: Rev 10:6 Christ the mighty angel declares “there should be time no longer” with John 19:30 where Christ on the cross says “It is finished”. Rev 10:6 is the “spiritual” view of what takes place in John 19:30.)

The true teachings came from heaven, and stayed here and we are feeding on it, through the holy scriptures (nice. compare what you are saying here with Rev 10:10. and also that Christ said he was the bread of life)

The devil has successfully trampled this doctrine, and twisted it, and watered it down, planning and scheming to lead it into extinction. But God preserved his Word for us, and if we are true, he will draw us to himself and feed us this true doctrine already delivered through the Lamb.

(I wouldn’t say successfully. Like you say and what is said in His word, God preserves his word forever (Isa 40:8). However, after the word of God was “solidified” into the writings that we know of as “the bible”, then the abyss was opened and smoke (obscurity, darkness, misunderstanding ) poured out like out of a furnace. This is the confusion that we see with all the different teachings and doctrines and opinions about the word of God. (Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. (Matthew 24:35)).  

At the return of Christ, the devil will be bound for a thousand years and no power to attack this doctrine for that time, but because he has done so much damage, coming in to the church and causing so many divisions by introducing so many doctrines, and corrupting the true teachings, that this has to be set straight once and for all.  (We all know there are many christians with various beliefs, hundreds of them.  Should all be preaching the same thing, one truth)

(The millenium is the time in which his word was “solidified” into what we have today which is the bible. This was necessary such that future generations (us), would have the true words of God. Once the abyss is opened with smoke, then confusion about the Word comes into play. But since it has been solidified, there is still a door to heaven, and to the depth and knowledge of God. (because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it Matthew 7:14). These are also the living waters talked about that are flowing from the throne, and the leaves for the healing of nations.))

Therefore God's teachings that come out of him, will be sent unto the rest of the world again with no Satan around to corrupt his teachings.  All those mysteries, will be explained and solid. (These teachings are already being taught and learned by those that study diligently His word. See here: but this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. (34) And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.  (Jeremiah 31:33-34))

This is his holy city, where all the god fearing have dwelt spiritually, and this city that comes from heaven now will be manifested here on earth into a real city, ...a kingdom area with boundaries and people living inside, with Christ there and his saints governing within this perfectly structured building made out of true worshipers. (This is already happening. The saints that died in old testament times are there now. They are the first fruits. This is not something we see with our physical eyes, it is an “invisible” thing - not made with hands.  “flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven”.  When our physical bodies finally fail and pass away like the grass of the field, just as the “grass” is thrown into the “furnace”, the seed that has been cultivated or planted in us, is what enters into God's "rest". This is the new birth, or “born again” part, that is left after our flesh dies, “after the ashes are brushed away” to reveal the beauty that God has made us inside. It is easy to see in the analogy of molten metal when poured into a mold. The sand or molding material (waste) is brushed away to reveal the final product. This is the part of us that will enter the city of God, the new Jerusalem. This life we live now is preparation for eternity.)

This building here, with the true teachings from God, comes with Christ on his return.  This is the big deal, that this truth now comes to the world and will be taught inside the gates to the Israelites, and in turn they will teach to the gentiles outside this kingdom area, which is how knowledge will be spread throughout the earth. (I think this is where we may part a bit. I don’t see that there is anything that needs to be taught from the Israelites to the Gentiles. It is written in the Pentateuch, expanded on in other books of the Old Testament, fulfilled in Christ, and revealed and explained in the New Testament. It’s already there for EVERYONE to read and learn about.)

My point.It's this spiritual city Christ brings with him on his return.  The focus is on God's teachings, and not the saints.  The saints are there, yes, and share the glory, but are not the highlight of the event.  The highlight is God's teachings, his doctrine/the truth,...and the lamb is bringing it down to earth once again, not in the same way he delivered it before, but with power and glory, and with judgment this time. (The power, glory, and judgement are already with us. See here: And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: (Hebrews 9:27) So here, men (and women) die. It is appointed, the time to die in the flesh is reserved for a time for all men, then the judgement. The judgement is the final furnace to determine what we have built on the foundation of Christ. Is it wood, hay, stubble, gold, silver precious stones: For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.12Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;13every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.14If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.15If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. (1 Corinthians 3:11-15) )

Let's take a look at this city;

Revelation 21:11   Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

(This city is bright, full of light = truth.  The truth is pictured as precious stones, rare and beautiful) (Love this. It fits so perfect in the  gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, and stubble analogy from 1 Cor 3:12)

Revelation 21:27   And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

(Obviously not everyone can enter.  There will still be some wicked living outside these boundaries) (Actually, anything that is wicked or anything that defileth, or that is corruptible will not make it through the judgement, the crucible, the furnace, that is talked about in 1 Cor 3:13 and 1 Cor 15:50. It will burn in the judgement of God)

hope this makes sense

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

Dan. 2:48 Then the king made Daniel great, and gave him many great gifts, and made him to rule over the whole province of Babylon, and to be chief governor over all the wise men of Babylon.

Dan. 4:9 O Belteshazzar [= Daniel], master of the magician-astrologers, because I know that the spirit of the holy gods is in thee, and no secret troubleth thee, tell me the visions of my dream that I have seen, and the interpretation thereof.

Dan. 5:11 There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, were found in him; and the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made him master of the magicians, enchanters, Chaldeans, and soothsayers;

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

Dan. 2:48 Then the king made Daniel great, and gave him many great gifts, and made him to rule over the whole province of Babylon, and to be chief governor over all the wise men of Babylon.

Dan. 4:9 O Belteshazzar [= Daniel], master of the magician-astrologers, because I know that the spirit of the holy gods is in thee, and no secret troubleth thee, tell me the visions of my dream that I have seen, and the interpretation thereof.

Dan. 5:11 There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, were found in him; and the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made him master of the magicians, enchanters, Chaldeans, and soothsayers;

==================================================================================================

Yes Thanks, That's what I was saying.

Maybe I failed to complete this thought... "Obviously, I can't support this Scripturally.  Do I need to :)"

The part I can't support Scripturally is...... Daniel Literally Instructed the Members of that PriestHood (hence, their descendants) to be looking for Christ around the designated time.

Better?

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

The devil has successfully trampled this doctrine, and twisted it, and watered it down, planning and scheming to lead it into extinction. But God preserved his Word for us, and if we are true, he will draw us to himself and feed us this true doctrine already delivered through the Lamb.

(I wouldn’t say successfully. Like you say and what is said in His word, God preserves his word forever (Isa 40:8). However, after the word of God was “solidified” into the writings that we know of as “the bible”, then the abyss was opened and smoke (obscurity, darkness, misunderstanding ) poured out like out of a furnace. This is the confusion that we see with all the different teachings and doctrines and opinions about the word of God. (Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. (Matthew 24:35)). 

Hi Mevosper

Thanks for your reply.

When you mentioned the abyss was opened, are you referring to the 5th trumpet?

Revelation 9:2   And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

When everything is finalised and over  the glory goes to God,.... everything God does is for his glory.  The Lamb is God's glory, and God is the Lambs glory.  When our souls are converted (1 Cor 15 - corruptible to incorruptible), the Glory goes to God and the lamb, not to ourselves.( I’m of the belief that everything has been finalized. compare: Rev 10:6 Christ the mighty angel declares “there should be time no longer” with John 19:30 where Christ on the cross says “It is finished”. Rev 10:6 is the “spiritual” view of what takes place in John 19:30.)

I'm not sure what you mean when you say everything has been finalised?  Do you mean Christ's work finished on the cross?

Remember Christ came the first time to bring light, not to judge.  That mission he was given was completed, ..that mission yes.  When he returns it's a different mission.  It will be to judge, and rule.

I would love to look at the scriptures you mentioned;

Revelation 10:6   And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

Revelation 10:7   But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Can we agree that verse 7 has not been completed yet?

John 19:30   When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Can we also agree that the first mission of Christ was accomplished?, and that by his death, his name would go down in history as a testimony to the world, and because he conquered death and now sits at the right hand of God, has the power to forgive sins?

Mevosper, when Christ's mission was finished, ours began.  I'm not sure what you are trying to tell me.  I have to be very careful here, because I sometimes misunderstand what people are saying to me, and it gets people angry.  I don't know if you are agreeing with me, or showing me that what I have said contradicts the scriptures?

So I don't want to go off on a tangent, but detect that when you mentioned Rev 10:7, when Christ says "it is finished" again, that it's referring to what he said on the cross, meaning?......

I'm sorry if I appear a bit slow.   I got to know where you are coming from brother.

At the return of Christ, the devil will be bound for a thousand years and no power to attack this doctrine for that time, but because he has done so much damage, coming in to the church and causing so many divisions by introducing so many doctrines, and corrupting the true teachings, that this has to be set straight once and for all.  (We all know there are many christians with various beliefs, hundreds of them.  Should all be preaching the same thing, one truth)

(The millenium is the time in which his word was “solidified” into what we have today which is the bible. This was necessary such that future generations (us), would have the true words of God. Once the abyss is opened with smoke, then confusion about the Word comes into play. But since it has been solidified, there is still a door to heaven, and to the depth and knowledge of God. (because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it Matthew 7:14). These are also the living waters talked about that are flowing from the throne, and the leaves for the healing of nations.))

You speak of the millennium as we are living in it today?  Am I correct?  The scriptures give us an indication that it will begin at the return of Christ, because when he returns, he will bound the devil up for a thousand years, and will set up the Kingdom of God here on earth, and rule from here personally.
When the abyss is opened, it is during the wrath of God.
This is the order;

The 144,000 are sealed (protected from the wrath of God about to start)  These are the ones that have been feeding on what the lamb gave, the true doctrine.  They are alive during these last days. 
The wrath begins with the 1st trumpet/1st vial.  The earth is harmed in the first four trumpets which will affect men.
When we get to the 5th trumpet, the bottomless pit is opened.  There are spirits locked up in there from the days of genesis.  They have been imprisoned the whole time.  They will be let loose, and will torment men for 5 months.  This means that during the punishment of Babylon the great, she will receive torment from these spirits.  They can sting (harm) but not kill.  God has let them out to do this job.  They are evil angels.  This will be a terrible time for those considered worthy of receiving Babylon's punishments.

The future generations are not us, but those who are to be born during that thousand years.  This may sound strange because we have all heard that when Christ returns he will destroy everyone that does not believe in him.  We have a thousand years here rarely mentioned, ...where Christ will rule with his saints, and a promise that Israel will be given mercy again, after the fulness of the gentiles come in (the fullness of the gentiles will be completed at the sealing of the 144K which will be soon for us)
There will be a 3rd world war coming, and all the nations of the world will be gathered in Israel.  They will start warring, and Christ will come to stop that war, "or else no flesh would be saved".  He stops that war by appearing in the sky, and the armies start fighting the Lamb instead of each other.  Christ comes to save the "flesh" that's left, not because he wants to destroy them, but because he has a plan.  There must be a remnant of Israel left, and a remnant of the gentiles.  For Christ to rule this earth, with God's laws, he must have a population to teach.  The Israelites will be living inside the kingdom, and the gentiles outside.  They all will still be flesh.  They all will multiply for a thousand years, without the devil's influence, and they will all know Christ, as knowledge will be preached throughout the earth. 
The saints who took part in the first resurrection will be ruling with Christ.  They will be spirit.  The rest will be flesh.

I'm going on a tangent now brother.  I will stop here for now.  I can provide scriptures for everything I have stated, please ask and I will provide them, I have run out of time on the computer for now.
I will wait for your reply, and I thank you brother for your humble approach towards me.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  317
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Sister,

No need to provide scripture. I am very familiar with those verses and those interpretations. 

Millennium: No. My current understand about the "reigning with Christ for a thousand years" spoken of in Rev leads me to believe we are not living in the millennium.   

Our understandings are much more different than I was expecting. Continuing this current course would hijack this thread. Maybe I can post in another thread that is more appropriate.

Peace