• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,221
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

My number one question is that is there anyway i can recognize charismatic witchcraft.

Yes. There are only two first commandments, one from God, the other from the devil:

God says, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength."

The devil says, "Loving yourself is the greatest love of all."

There are only two second commandments, likewise:

God says, "Love your neighbor as yourself."

The devil says, "Love the world, and the things thereof."

When you hear charismatic preachers talking more about themselves and their beliefs rather than about God and his Word, then you know it is spiritual witchcraft.

When you hear charismatic preachers saying that all you have to do is "believe and receive," "name it and claim it," and that "God will have to give you whatever you ask for if you only agree in faith," etc., then you know that it is spiritual witchcraft.

Jesus and his true pastors preach, "I lay down my life and will to the Lord: thy will be done."

The devil and his preachers say, "Do what thou wilt; my will be done."

Of course, only hard-core satanists say this so boldly. The wolves in sheeps' clothing couch these thoughts in "power of positive thinking," "name it and claim it" slogans. But they are really teaching self-will, which is witchcraft.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

Jerry1023 , two quotes of your original post:

Jerry1023 :“What actually bothers me,is that he asked me to pay sum amount of money into his account,but the money was too much for me,because i don't have it at that time,

the pastor told me that he can not help me,unless i send the money to him...”

Jerry1023 :”The reason why i post this thread is that a very good friend of mine told me that she share her problem with her pastor,after narrating everything to her pastor,

the pastor told her that the Holy Spirit told him to tell her to sow a seed,of #50'000"

And God will set her free and bless her with her heart desire.

Jerry, these are false pastors you mention are charlatans.

They have perverse disputings, and are men of corrupt minds, destitute of the truth of God.

They suppose that “gain is godliness.” Things like money, material, cars, houses, fame.

God tells us to “withdraw” from them. Leave these heretical men and women that would bring such corrupt thoughts with no truth of God or His rightly balanced Word.

1Ti 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

Yet God shows us the true place of contentment in the very next verse:

1Ti 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

We are warned many times of these types of evil men and women in the Bible.

In just these few verses in 2 Peter, we see there are false prophets and teachers who look to bring “damnable heresies” eventually bringing upon themselves “swift destruction.”

Because of people following their harmful and damning ways, the true ways of God's are evil spoken of.

They are greedy and covet your money, time, and effort.

They use “feigned words” make believe false words that are used to deceive you.

They want to make nothing more than “merchandise” of you. Your nothing more than a commodity to them, they love money,(Mat 6:24) and hope to make you their next paycheck:

2Pe 2:1-3

(1) But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

(2) And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

(3) And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  06/01/1977

Praying for you ...

• Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

Jerry1023 , two quotes of your original post:

Jerry1023 :“What actually bothers me,is that he asked me to pay sum amount of money into his account,but the money was too much for me,because i don't have it at that time,

the pastor told me that he can not help me,unless i send the money to him...”

Jerry1023 :”The reason why i post this thread is that a very good friend of mine told me that she share her problem with her pastor,after narrating everything to her pastor,

the pastor told her that the Holy Spirit told him to tell her to sow a seed,of #50'000"

And God will set her free and bless her with her heart desire.

Jerry, these are false pastors you mention are charlatans.

They have perverse disputings, and are men of corrupt minds, destitute of the truth of God.

They suppose that “gain is godliness.” Things like money, material, cars, houses, fame.

God tells us to “withdraw” from them. Leave these heretical men and women that would bring such corrupt thoughts with no truth of God or His rightly balanced Word.

1Ti 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

Yet God shows us the true place of contentment in the very next verse:

1Ti 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

We are warned many times of these types of evil men and women in the Bible.

In just these few verses in 2 Peter, we see there are false prophets and teachers who look to bring “damnable heresies” eventually bringing upon themselves “swift destruction.”

Because of people following their harmful and damning ways, the true ways of God's are evil spoken of.

They are greedy and covet your money, time, and effort.

They use “feigned words” make believe false words that are used to deceive you.

They want to make nothing more than “merchandise” of you. Your nothing more than a commodity to them, they love money,(Mat 6:24) and hope to make you their next paycheck:

2Pe 2:1-3

(1) But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

(2) And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

(3) And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

thanks for your input,i appreciate.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,281
  • Content Per Day:  3.31
  • Days Won:  30

There are imposters in every church. I have heard of an old time pentacostal lady who also practiced voo doo. There are unbelievers in main line denominations and baptist churches as well. No church is perfect.

And some people become pastors because they think it is a way to get rich. Many TV evenagelists have practiced that as well. There are a few exceptions. I don't believe that Billy Graham or Dr. Charles Stanley have proved to be preaching to get rich.

However, I don't think charismatics are any more prone to practicing witchcraft than other churches, including holiness churches. We all must be wary of bigotry. But those that base doctrine on experiences and traditions rather than upon God's Word might be more prone to such error.

No curse should be effective against you as a believer. Jesus became a curse for us when he died on the cross, just as He became sin for us. You are freed from the bondange of curses and sin through Jesus.

"For cursed is every man than hangs on a tree" we are told in Galatians 3:13. We live by faith in what Jesus accomplished for us. In Christ there is no such thing as a generational curse. There are many lying spirits that want to keep people in bondage and fear. But when we really repent and surrender our lives to Christ, and are filled with the Holy Spirit, we are set free.

I often recognize the lies of the enemy when I lose the peace that God gives me. We are told to let the peace of God rule (act as an umpire) in our hearts. Col. 3:15

Fear is not from God. "Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid". My peace I give you, not as the world gives, give I unto you." John 14:27

"God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Tim. 1:7

My grandfather also practiced the occult. I don't remember him much, but I have made a point to stay away from anything like that. I don't read horoscopes or any type of fortune telling because I want nothing to do with the life of darkness. So I don't give the enemy a foothold. All we have to do is speak the truth of God's word and not listen to the lies of the enemy.

Even if a christian tries to predict my future I seldom listen to it. It usually causes me to lose that peace. My future lies in God's hands. And I NEVER pay anyone to do those things, even a so called pastor. This type of fortune telling can be of God, but whenever I pray about it God warns me in scripture that it is a lie. Then my peace returns.

My advice is to not listen to any christian fortune tellers, and never pay for extra services of pastors. They should be part of his job if he has compassion and godly love. Read to him the scriptures others have given you about this. That should tell his future. Sorry, but It makes me feel like Christ when He cleansed the temple of the money changers.

It sounds to me like you were dealing with a thief.  There are many people in the ministry using their position to become wealthy. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

My number one question is that is there anyway i can recognize charismatic wtichcraft.

I think I would agree with Shiloh in that this doesn't look like witchcraft to me, but shyster preachers looking for wealth.   It would be just from my personal viewpoint, but for me to think it was really witchcraft the preachers would have approached you with the knowledge of your problem.   If the dark powers knew you had an issue and told the preacher, they would have in my experience told him to contact you personally and not wait for you to approach him.....      anyone can tell you "I was waiting for you to come by"      It's something else when they seek you out and tell you what your issue is.   I have seen God direct a pastor to do such a thing, but there is never any wealth transfer involved....   the preacher/pastor would just want to help the person and it always......   always ends up with the issue resolved.

It is common in parts of Mozambique and South Africa, especially in the rural areas for someone to start a church in order to make a living where there are no prospects of employment. We preach against it in many of our outreaches.

What also happens is that elders of the church see the pastor doing well and then break away from the church to start their own.

• Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

There are imposters in every church. I have heard of an old time pentacostal lady who also practiced voo doo. There are unbelievers in main line denominations and baptist churches as well. No church is perfect.

And some people become pastors because they think it is a way to get rich. Many TV evenagelists have practiced that as well. There are a few exceptions. I don't believe that Billy Graham or Dr. Charles Stanley have proved to be preaching to get rich.

However, I don't think charismatics are any more prone to practicing witchcraft than other churches, including holiness churches. We all must be wary of bigotry. But those that base doctrine on experiences and traditions rather than upon God's Word might be more prone to such error.

No curse should be effective against you as a believer. Jesus became a curse for us when he died on the cross, just as He became sin for us. You are freed from the bondange of curses and sin through Jesus.

"For cursed is every man than hangs on a tree" we are told in Galatians 3:13. We live by faith in what Jesus accomplished for us. In Christ there is no such thing as a generational curse. There are many lying spirits that want to keep people in bondage and fear. But when we really repent and surrender our lives to Christ, and are filled with the Holy Spirit, we are set free.

I often recognize the lies of the enemy when I lose the peace that God gives me. We are told to let the peace of God rule (act as an umpire) in our hearts. Col. 3:15

Fear is not from God. "Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid". My peace I give you, not as the world gives, give I unto you." John 14:27

"God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Tim. 1:7

My grandfather also practiced the occult. I don't remember him much, but I have made a point to stay away from anything like that. I don't read horoscopes or any type of fortune telling because I want nothing to do with the life of darkness. So I don't give the enemy a foothold. All we have to do is speak the truth of God's word and not listen to the lies of the enemy.

Even if a christian tries to predict my future I seldom listen to it. It usually causes me to lose that peace. My future lies in God's hands. And I NEVER pay anyone to do those things, even a so called pastor. This type of fortune telling can be of God, but whenever I pray about it God warns me in scripture that it is a lie. Then my peace returns.

My advice is to not listen to any christian fortune tellers, and never pay for extra services of pastors. They should be part of his job if he has compassion and godly love. Read to him the scriptures others have given you about this. That should tell his future. Sorry, but It makes me feel like Christ when He cleansed the temple of the money changers.

Thanks for your contribution,

but i want to ask a question,

What do you make of someone being praying for,by a pastor,

the spirit inside the person started speaking through the person,

addressing himself as the idols of the family,or ancestral family,that the person greatgroundfathers served,

you know in some part of africa,

there are alot of idols worshippers,

I know of a lady who went to remove and destroy family idol,

The spirit enter inside her and make her made,

I believe grace and anointing are level by level,

I know alot of christian in my state,that are suffering because of the covenant their ancestors enter with water spirit,

have you heard of spirit husband and spirit wife,

the reason why iam telling you all this story is because even i myself,

I experience generational curse,

it took the grace of God and a strong man of God to delivered me,

so in africa many christian are suffering because of the covenant their fathers enter with idols or water spirit,

Africa is not like other western country,

there some problem or cases that requires a very powerful man of God,that have deliverance anointing,

iam talking out of experience,

some of this well know pastor,that have more than 10,000 members,

for you to see them,you have to fill a form,and the form is not free,

i know of a woman that,one evil man went to evil altar and tied her womb not to conceive,for 9yrs,

it was after the man died,that the woman conceive,

there is alot of battle to fight,as a christian in my country,

because our ancestors enter into covenant with deities,

now that they are no more to sacrifices to the deities,or to filful the promise they made to them.

the spirit is now after their children.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Jerry, there is a lot of that in Haiti also..   There is serious demonology there that was brought on by the government and the people as a whole.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

The lord will speak to you through people or himself or in a dream. Many Christians who claim they love God can worship the devil remember the devil has his seat in every church. I recently found out my mother in law is a witch and you see her in church all the time i found out because i kept having dreams that someone was doing witchcraft on me and i was right it was her buy because were the children of Abraham the lord says i bless those who.bless you and curse those who curse you