Katrina 2015

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I just wanted to update with great news, since last night's post, God has performed a miracle for my mom and I, God allowed us to have all the money we needed to move into the place - AND we have a job interview on Monday!!!! i I am so happy....and I feel so guilty because I should've trusted J.C. and believed he would come through, I just needed to be patient, continue to trust and have faith in him, because I mean, it's just - utterly almost unbelievable, ALL day my mom and I have been receiving blessings left and right and it's just *sigh* I will never doubt him or get angry with him again....God blesses those who believe in him....Now when we get in our new place, I want to ask him for more so spiritual blessings, because as a new christian, I definitely need it.....All in all, J.C. is so awesome...Satan sucks, lol

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Amen! Happy for you :biggrin2:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.71
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Praise God!!

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I am sure many have missed out on blessings because they gave up right before receiving them.  I know I have.  Patience - waiting on the Lord - builds faith!

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

I am glad for you and your mom...however. I must make a comment on your J.C. And Satan. I am curious as to why you did not say Jesus but chose to say J.C. Yet for Satan you use his whole name.

Jesus name is so very Holy that though this is a post, the name of the Son of God should be revered not short firmed to JC. It indicates a lack of respect. This is personal to me alone perhaps but Jesus helped you, honour Him.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  159
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

I just wanted to update with great news, since last night's post, God has performed a miracle for my mom and I, God allowed us to have all the money we needed to move into the place - AND we have a job interview on Monday!!!! i I am so happy....and I feel so guilty because I should've trusted J.C. and believed he would come through, I just needed to be patient, continue to trust and have faith in him, because I mean, it's just - utterly almost unbelievable, ALL day my mom and I have been receiving blessings left and right and it's just *sigh* I will never doubt him or get angry with him again....God blesses those who believe in him....Now when we get in our new place, I want to ask him for more so spiritual blessings, because as a new christian, I definitely need it.....All in all, J.C. is so awesome...Satan sucks, lol

GREAT news!!!  thank you for sharing!!!

YAAAAAAAA GOD!!!

I am glad for you and your mom...however. I must make a comment on your J.C. And Satan. I am curious as to why you did not say Jesus but chose to say J.C. Yet for Satan you use his whole name.

Jesus name is so very Holy that though this is a post, the name of the Son of God should be revered not short firmed to JC. It indicates a lack of respect. This is personal to me alone perhaps but Jesus helped you, honour Him.

Well really his name to me and many other christians - is not even Jesus, it's YHWH but I used the quick abbreviation of J.C. because I was in a rush to write this original post before leaving work. but each time in prayer, I call him out by his full name YHWH and I did honor him - I did not choose to honor him on a forum but I chose to honor him in prayer, on my knees (for every knee shall bow) and in praises - both last night - before the blessings came and today after the blessings came. :)

Amen! Happy for you :biggrin2:

Praise God!!

I am sure many have missed out on blessings because they gave up right before receiving them.  I know I have.  Patience - waiting on the Lord - builds faith!

disciplehelovestoo, yes I am glad to share my joy here and yes all praises should be given to Jesus (whom I call YHWH), he is truly worthy to be praised and I'm glad to say I will never doubt him again. I have even downloaded some sermons that will encourage me when I'm feeling like he isn't with me and with my mother. And I feel like yesterday was a great learning lesson to me that he never fails and that he's the same god yesterday, today and forever more. Also, that every day as a christian is not going to be rosy but if I keep the faith, the trust and the hope, he will uphold me with his right hand :) I feel ready for the next testing so I can prove to Jesus that I will be and am loyal and won't let satan get the best of me. :)

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

Absolutely.  Indeed from this point on He is "the LORD Jesus Christ" to you, as He is in Scripture (not just "Jesus" or "Jesus Christ" as so many Christians say).  God has made Him BOTH Lord and Christ (Acts 2:36).  Anyway, all praise to Him who reigns above in majesty supreme.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

God is good.  :)