IGNORED

Does the man of sin meet the requirements to be Islamic?

Serving

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

I personally think that the Antichrist is using Islam to foment a huge war and he will come in to save the day.....  

The powers that be have spent the last 20 years building Islam up as a formidable enemy.....   and our last 4 presidents have allowed the Muslim Brotherhood to completely infiltrate our Government and Military.......     but Christians are never going to butts up for Allah and when it comes to it should fight a bloody mess of a war for it will be fought everywhere.

Hi Other one,

Illuminati documents from some time back now speak of fomenting war between Christianity & Islam .. if that fails .. pick on Russia again for a perfect nuclear culling of the masses (will this plan B then make the false prophet Russian instead?).

You see, watching "them" and "their" plans causes us to see the prophecies in "their" light, which light is "their" plan .. but "their" plan is not Gods plan ..  

Yes the west has been up to dark schemes, but it is Gods scheme that matters, all the rest is smoke and mirrors to confuse us in my opinion.

Keep our eyes on the reunified Roman empire archetype in my opinion.. not the middle eastern false flag. 

Thanks Other one.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,203
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Serving,

Just a couple of points.

1. The false prophet is not the Anti-Christ, but the executive arm of the Global Government. In Rev. 13: 11 - 18 we see him described as the one with economic & religious power. The anti-Christ however is the one described in Rev. 13: 3 - 6 with the political power.

2. Also the anti-Christ`s nationality is Assyrian, from Iraq.

His nationality – Assyrian. (Isa. 31: 8 Micah 5: 5)
The region he comes from – the Ancient Assyrian Empire. (Dan. 11: 35 – 43)
Leader of Ancient Assyrian region - Iraq, Syria & Jordan. (Dan. 7: 8)
Leader of Islamic Federation – 10 kings of Islam. (Dan. 7: 8, Rev. 17: 12)
He rules the world – (Rev. 16: 13 & 14, 19: 19)

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

When it says in Daniel that he will regard no god... it means that he will appear to be a god himself. He will not be Atheistic but he will claim divinity.

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Daniel 11:37

If you read the following two verses, there is nothing Atheistic about him.

Hi Oakwood,

Thank you for answering.

Though it is true he magnifies himself above them all .. this won't be new to us.. for so have famous evolutionists / humanists etc done in their speeches .. they dismiss God and elevate themselves (humanity) instead (Dawkins for example).. it is just a proudness thing they all seem to share.

Anyway, maybe I was a bit hasty in saying evolutionist / atheist , that was just to point out that one can not be affiliated with a religion if one never regards the one being worshipped in said religion .. thus the false prophet can not be a candidate as the so called coming Madhi if he never regards / points to / acknowledges Allah.

The Moslems would never have it.

Blessings.

You're probably right. I used to think that Islam would be the religion of the anti-Christ but I'm not so sure any more.

I will say however, that Islam fits the description in many ways but that might only be because Satan's blueprint gives similar characteristics to all his religions.

Beheadings, persecution, servitude, oppression of women .... that sounds just like Islam but it also sounds like a possible future religion that has nothing to do with Islam but shares many of its features.

We can only wait and see. However, I still think that Islam will play a major role in the final End Times scenario. It may not be the religion of the Beast but it is certainly leading us towards it, even if it gets destroyed along the way!

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

You're probably right. I used to think that Islam would be the religion of the anti-Christ but I'm not so sure any more.

I will say however, that Islam fits the description in many ways but that might only be because Satan's blueprint gives similar characteristics to all his religions.

Beheadings, persecution, servitude, oppression of women .... that sounds just like Islam but it also sounds like a possible future religion that has nothing to do with Islam but shares many of its features.

We can only wait and see. However, I still think that Islam will play a major role in the final End Times scenario. It may not be the religion of the Beast but it is certainly leading us towards it, even if it gets destroyed along the way!

I think you have touched on things Oak.....   I think that trouble with Islam will be the background of the Antichrist coming in as a peacemaker and having the whole world at his feet.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Hi all,

I have noticed (on this & various forums) that there is a growing belief that Islam is the fourth horse of the apocalypse .. "And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him"

I myself do not see it this way, and I wish to show my reasons why this coming man can never meet the requirements to be either a Islamic Mahdi or a false Christian prophet :

1: The false prophet himself is the little horn of Daniel (of no consequence to the argument so far)

2: This little horn regards no god, neither will he regard the God of his fathers. (God of his fathers is likely a clue indicating that he is of Jewish origin, Jewish/American or Jewish/German etc etc)

3: And since he regards no god, then he can not be a Mahdi figure of Islam, simply because he would not even regard Allah, which god the Moslems of Islam follow, and no Moslem would accept a leader who denies their god Allah, thus he would fail in leading Islam from the very outset and the same applies to being a false Christian.

4: And since he will not regard any god, even God Himself, then likewise, by rule of the scriptural declaration (to not regard), he will neither mention / promote any god / God at all, (not in any positive way that is) thus making him of atheistic / evolutionary stock.  

5: Thus, even if he pretended to regard our God or even Allah = gods etc just to fool the peoples for to "get the job", even then, even then the scriptures would still be broken concerning not regarding any god .. for, you see .. to regard / promote any god, whether sincerely or contrarily, would still be considered regarding gods to all those he would be fooling whether he believed it himself or not .. and that brethren, is still called regarding a god, be it genuinely or falsely .. and free of all motives .. this is the inescapable truth of the matter concerning to regard.

Yes scripture says that he will come as a lamb .. I used to believe he would pretend to be Christian because of this but came to see (from the inescapable "loop" above) that it doesn't have to mean that at all .. it just means that he comes speaking peace .. like as the Lamb our Lord came speaking peace & love & forgiveness etc, so will this other man, but it will be his brand of peace & love, his way being very convincing .. yet it will be contrary to the Lords way.

So, can any see the inescapable fact of the matter? .. that this coming man must needs be atheistic / evolutionist in his public discourse .. (at least until he sees himself / promotes himself as a god anyway) because even if one pretends to be Islamic or even Christian, the act of pretending (speaking Allah's name to be accepted) is still, in the end, regarding Allah publically. 

Yet this man regards no god / God.

Feel free to comment.

God bless.

I agree that he will not be a follower of Islam.  Personally, I think more likely he will be Jewish.

I personally think that the Antichrist is using Islam to foment a huge war and he will come in to save the day.....  

The powers that be have spent the last 20 years building Islam up as a formidable enemy.....   and our last 4 presidents have allowed the Muslim Brotherhood to completely infiltrate our Government and Military.......     but Christians are never going to butts up for Allah and when it comes to it should fight a bloody mess of a war for it will be fought everywhere.

Hi Other One,

Don't get me wrong, I do agree that Islam is still a player in their (elites) overall plan, that the elites have been pitting Islam against Christianity (east v's west) for their own purposes (less resistance from their host countries for raping Muslim lands for oil etc), of which they have pretty much succeeded except for a few countries which happen to be in Russia's sphere of influence ironically, but prophetically .. I see it all back to front compared to what many have been saying, that is, this man will attack Islamic countries when taking power over the fourth part of the earth to kill with sword & pestilence etc .. not  rule them as one of them, but attack them.

That fourth part of the earth will be his campaign in the middle east where he overthrows many countries including Israel whilst on his way down to Egypt .. before bad news from the north distracts him.

But I do agree with you in that we are all being set up for this man to come and "save us" .. I have believed this for some time now .. and am glad you touched on it too.

Since these last few years have seen unprecedented & widespread multiple "leaks" concerning the faceless ruling elites of the world (how appropriate!!) people more than ever before are finally waking up to them ( I've been on to them since my early 20"s thanks to conspiracy magazines before I had the internet .. I'm 45 now) ..   but who can stand against them is the cry? Considering they own pretty much everything!! Having militaries & police forces & news outlets & economies & governments in their pockets .. what chance have we?

Enter the false prophet .. this man comes to "save us" from the utterly corrupted elites with the 10 kings backing him all the way .. though they are all utterly corrupted too .. It is all pre planned .. having said that, I do think they plan to double cross & break the elites shackles by fully exposing them & uprooting them from their posts, thus appearing as our "saviours" (for to secure "our" support) whilst at the same time freeing themselves up for their own nefarious plans unrestrained from their previous masters during the power grab.

It would be just like Satan's nature .. use them (elites) up until no longer needed & then expose / destroy them.

So we are not really all that far apart in what we are seeing on this.. just some details is all.

God bless.

Hi all,

I have noticed (on this & various forums) that there is a growing belief that Islam is the fourth horse of the apocalypse .. "And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him"

I myself do not see it this way, and I wish to show my reasons why this coming man can never meet the requirements to be either a Islamic Mahdi or a false Christian prophet :

1: The false prophet himself is the little horn of Daniel (of no consequence to the argument so far)

2: This little horn regards no god, neither will he regard the God of his fathers. (God of his fathers is likely a clue indicating that he is of Jewish origin, Jewish/American or Jewish/German etc etc)

3: And since he regards no god, then he can not be a Mahdi figure of Islam, simply because he would not even regard Allah, which god the Moslems of Islam follow, and no Moslem would accept a leader who denies their god Allah, thus he would fail in leading Islam from the very outset and the same applies to being a false Christian.

4: And since he will not regard any god, even God Himself, then likewise, by rule of the scriptural declaration (to not regard), he will neither mention / promote any god / God at all, (not in any positive way that is) thus making him of atheistic / evolutionary stock.  

5: Thus, even if he pretended to regard our God or even Allah = gods etc just to fool the peoples for to "get the job", even then, even then the scriptures would still be broken concerning not regarding any god .. for, you see .. to regard / promote any god, whether sincerely or contrarily, would still be considered regarding gods to all those he would be fooling whether he believed it himself or not .. and that brethren, is still called regarding a god, be it genuinely or falsely .. and free of all motives .. this is the inescapable truth of the matter concerning to regard.

Yes scripture says that he will come as a lamb .. I used to believe he would pretend to be Christian because of this but came to see (from the inescapable "loop" above) that it doesn't have to mean that at all .. it just means that he comes speaking peace .. like as the Lamb our Lord came speaking peace & love & forgiveness etc, so will this other man, but it will be his brand of peace & love, his way being very convincing .. yet it will be contrary to the Lords way.

So, can any see the inescapable fact of the matter? .. that this coming man must needs be atheistic / evolutionist in his public discourse .. (at least until he sees himself / promotes himself as a god anyway) because even if one pretends to be Islamic or even Christian, the act of pretending (speaking Allah's name to be accepted) is still, in the end, regarding Allah publically. 

Yet this man regards no god / God.

Feel free to comment.

God bless.

I agree that he will not be a follower of Islam.  Personally, I think more likely he will be Jewish.

Hi Wingnut,

Yes I too believe he must have Jewish blood in him definitely .. whether German / Israeli, French / Israeli etc whatever .. he will definitely have that Israeli bloodline in him.

I say German / Israeli etc for a reason .. this man rises to power in the European sphere (modern Roman empire) and eventually attacks Israel, therefore, to attack Israel,  one must be ruling a country other than Israel.

Be that as it may, we do agree on his heritage..

Blessings.

When it says in Daniel that he will regard no god... it means that he will appear to be a god himself. He will not be Atheistic but he will claim divinity.

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Daniel 11:37

If you read the following two verses, there is nothing Atheistic about him.

Hi Oakwood,

Thank you for answering.

Though it is true he magnifies himself above them all .. this won't be new to us.. for so have famous evolutionists / humanists etc done in their speeches .. they dismiss God and elevate themselves (humanity) instead (Dawkins for example).. it is just a proudness thing they all seem to share.

Anyway, maybe I was a bit hasty in saying evolutionist / atheist , that was just to point out that one can not be affiliated with a religion if one never regards the one being worshipped in said religion .. thus the false prophet can not be a candidate as the so called coming Madhi if he never regards / points to / acknowledges Allah.

The Moslems would never have it.

Blessings.

Hi Oakwood,

I agree with you, good stuff.

Satan's nature permeates through all religions of that I agree & Islam is in the mix I likewise agree, but only to the extent of being "just another tool" in their bag of tricks ..

Again, I don't doubt that Islam has a role to play, but to me, their role is the enemy which rallies the world under one banner of resistance.

Political correctness aside .. what is the common complaint of 99% of people when freely talking about Islam? (especially when their politically correct girlfriends aren't around?)

It is this (in my experience) .. they say, "when will we get a strong leader to stand up against these people? Why are our leaders like trembling little women always seeming to bend over backwards to appease the Moslems"? Give us a man & not these little grovelling mice and just wipe them all out!!" they say ..

Well .. imagine all the fist pumping and bravado once someone does actually stand up against them!! Imagine how pumped up they will all be when Islamic countries start getting smashed by this coming man!!

It will be like their team won the grand final or something .. testosterone will be at all time highs!! They will love him!!

All thanks to a pre planned plan they were blinded to, thus they will all go along with the play, all of them spiralling headlong into eventual & mutual destruction.

On a side note .. when scripture says he will neither regard women .. women is usually Gods code word for religions.

He won't regard any religion but exalt himself above all.

God bless.

Hi Serving,

Just a couple of points.

1. The false prophet is not the Anti-Christ, but the executive arm of the Global Government. In Rev. 13: 11 - 18 we see him described as the one with economic & religious power. The anti-Christ however is the one described in Rev. 13: 3 - 6 with the political power.

2. Also the anti-Christ`s nationality is Assyrian, from Iraq.

His nationality – Assyrian. (Isa. 31: 8 Micah 5: 5)

The region he comes from – the Ancient Assyrian Empire. (Dan. 11: 35 – 43)

Leader of Ancient Assyrian region - Iraq, Syria & Jordan. (Dan. 7: 8)

Leader of Islamic Federation – 10 kings of Islam. (Dan. 7: 8, Rev. 17: 12)

He rules the world – (Rev. 16: 13 & 14, 19: 19)

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn,

I must disagree sister,

There is only one son of perdition .. the false prophet whom the world mistakenly calls the "anti-Christ" (which is a state of being and not an individual as explained 4 times in the scriptures)

There is the first beast, the 10 king empire .. then from amongst them rises up their poster boy .. the false prophet & coming world dictator who takes control over the 1st beast and rules the show.

Two beasts - one overall leader ..  you can't have a leader with no country / empire / army to back him.

Concerning the Assyrian ..

I am aware of the Assyrian dear sister, Satan himself holds that title 99% of the time .. note very carefully Gods lingo regarding this one titled the Assyrian ..

Isaiah 23:13 Behold the land of the Chaldeans; this people was not, till the Assyrian founded it for them that dwell in the wilderness: they set up the towers thereof, they raised up the palaces thereof; and he brought it to ruin.

1 Chaldeans are Babylonians .. "them" being the Chaldeans who raised up the palaces by Satan's doing ..

2 This Assyrian (Satan) set them up (established them) .. Assyria the people / nation did no such thing ..

3 Then this very same Assyrian brought them to ruin .. such is Satans nature .. use them up then destroy them.

Assyria did not defeat Babylon, Medo Persia did (well God really did but you know what I mean), this Assyrian is one of Gods code words for Satan (linked to Babel & Nineveh being the big clue (roots of) to that title "Assyrian") .. and this is history

Now Satan was also called king of Tyrus .. whilst the human king of Tyrus sat in court .. so yes this Assyrian title would also apply to the false prophet (just like the king of Tyrus example) but we must be careful not to mix up the man "the Assyrian" with Satan the Assyrian.  

Thanks Marilyn.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,203
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Serving,

Well dear bro, :mgcheerful: we wont have long to find out.

Marilyn.