Jesse2014

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Isis is recruiting young teenagers from Minneapolis according to this link: http://www.npr.org/2015/02/18/387302748/minneapolis-st-paul-remains-a-focus-of-jihadi-recruiting.

This has put fear in my heart. Plus, the brutal murder of Christians. Please pray

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Don't be afraid. They're not fighting here yet (but they might be soon). Hopefully, somebody will take them on. If I was younger, I might consider fighting them, but I'd rather preach to them and try to help save some of them.

Remember this:

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 10:28

ISIS are just lost souls who are dying. They are 'dead men walking'. If some of them can be saved then that's a good thing, but ISIS as an organisation won't last for long. Their time is very short. No doubt they will cause as much murder and mayhem as they can during that time, but their window of evil opportunity is very limited compared to the eternal window of Jesus Christ.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't know your situation, but a little fear is sometimes healthy.....   I've been bitten by a poisonous snake some time ago and it life a kind of a healthy fear, or maybe some would call it a respect for what they are capable of doing......    Same with ISIS, we should keep an eye on them.

Keep in mind though, from watching my dad die from prostate cancer that had moved into his bones and spine, it would be a much better way to die by them cutting your head off than to die the way my dad died.....   and we do all have to go sometime.    Loosing your head over your faith in Jesus is really (all considered) not a bad way to go though it might be a little messy.     by the time you get to the messy part, it won't matter.

I don't know your situation, but a little fear is sometimes healthy.....   I've been bitten by a poisonous snake some time ago and it life a kind of a healthy fear, or maybe some would call it a respect for what they are capable of doing......    Same with ISIS, we should keep an eye on them.

Keep in mind though, from watching my dad die from prostate cancer that had moved into his bones and spine, it would be a much better way to die by them cutting your head off than to die the way my dad died.....   and we do all have to go sometime.    Loosing your head over your faith in Jesus is really (all considered) not a bad way to go though it might be a little messy.     by the time you get to the messy part, it won't matter.

Decapitation is pretty quick. Even when it's not so quick, I would imagine that it's not that painful. Not that anybody has ever lived to tell the tale, but I'm guessing from how the body reacts to injury that there's not a lot of pain. If you've ever suffered a serious injury you'll know it's not that physically painful. The pain comes some time afterwards when you're recovering.

I've had enough cuts, fractures, received blows and even cut myself quite badly to know that there is a little pain but it's not agony.

We hear tales of people who have survived multiple bullet wounds who can testify that there's not a lot of pain at the time. If a trauma is very severe you may even black out while it is happening.

The biggest thing is the emotional fear. If you can overcome that then I guess that having your head chopped off may be very uncomfortable but still bearable. It won't last long either. I think it might be no worse than going to the dentist.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

We have already been praying against the spread of ISIS and salvation for them.  Fear is not of God, but designed by satan to create a loss of faith in Gods children.  Don't give satan the chance to steal your faith.  Study His words to gain the faith you need to continue in Him.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Amen, fear is not from God!

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

Decapitation is pretty quick. Even when it's not so quick, I would imagine that it's not that painful. Not that anybody has ever lived to tell the tale, but I'm guessing from how the body reacts to injury that there's not a lot of pain. If you've ever suffered a serious injury you'll know it's not that physically painful. The pain comes some time afterwards when you're recovering.

I've had enough cuts, fractures, received blows and even cut myself quite badly to know that there is a little pain but it's not agony.

We hear tales of people who have survived multiple bullet wounds who can testify that there's not a lot of pain at the time. If a trauma is very severe you may even black out while it is happening.

The biggest thing is the emotional fear. If you can overcome that then I guess that having your head chopped off may be very uncomfortable but still bearable. It won't last long either. I think it might be no worse than going to the dentist.

I have always had a fear of decapitation.It just really creeps me out.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

If I lived in the US, it is more likely that I would be killed by a falling vending machine than by terrorists.

I'm not going to live my life being afraid of falling vending machines, so I don't see the need to live life being afraid of something more uncommon than that.

If I lived in the US, it is more likely that I would be killed by a falling vending machine than by terrorists.

I'm not going to live my life being afraid of falling vending machines, so I don't see the need to live life being afraid of something more uncommon than that.

Vending machines were not common in the seventeenth century because they hadn't been invented.

Muslim terrorists were not common in 1950s America.

What's common and what is not common changes with time.

ISIS members may not be common in the West now, but they may become more common in the near future.

Besides, vending machines don't deliberately try to kill you................

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

today that is true BE.....   but if things keep going not too long from now that probably won't be the case.   The Muslim Brotherhood has forbidden those who are among them to do violence in the US.....    the jihad they are attempting here is not with violence until very late in their plans....   but it is coming...