traveller

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

It’s only been with relatively recent technology that we’ve been able to see the extraordinary beauty of the marvels in deep space or the intricate colorful splendor of the creatures and reefs beneath the ocean waves. I recall wondering in amazement why a diver would want to plummet into the black waters at night until I saw pictures of the neon creatures that radiate their glory only during that time.

For centuries man never knew about the colorful world that existed at the bottom of the sea. Nor observed the earth from the surface of the moon. Or saw a distant galaxy. The list of things never (or rarely) seen is infinite but still God made them and placed each one with purpose. Unimaginable beauty and wonder exists where no human eye has seen, even now. How do I know this? Because God created the whole of the universe, unfathomable in scope, infinite in design, to be explored for all eternity. His creation, full of variations and complexities, is beautiful and wonderful simply because of Who He is. Even in the absence of man He cares for and tends to all of creation. Even when no one is watching.

Job 38:25-27 Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder;
    To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man;
    To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth?

I wonder if God the Creator smiles when mankind stumbles upon a new find. 

Psa 8:3-9 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
   What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

I find it humbling indeed that He chose me (and you) to be included in this remarkable journey.

Amen~!

He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD's, and he hath set the world upon them. 1 Samuel 2:8

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

We have only scratched the surface of a large body of unknowns!  God has so much more then we could ever imagine.  I look forward to my next life so I can take in all of His glory, every part of it!!

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

We have only scratched the surface of a large body of unknowns!  God has so much more then we could ever imagine.  I look forward to my next life so I can take in all of His glory, every part of it!!

Me too OneLight   :mgcheerful:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

Thank you traveller.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  395
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, thank you traveller.

About ten years ago I had many ants raiding my kitchen. They kept on coming like a mini plague. I tried brushing them away, but they seemed to just turn around and come charging back with rebellion.

I was at a loss what to do with them. Then I noticed a few dead ants on the kitchen table. So I examined them up close with a toy microscope. Wow!! what wonderfully created lifeforms they are.

So, I went to the library to research ants, and found out all sorts of amazing information about their life.

After the library I went back to my kitchen, still not knowing how to deal with them. I did not want to harm them, but I also needed my kitchen table.

So it came to my heart to make an agreement of mutual love and respect with them.

I told them I loved them, and did not want to harm them; that they were allowed to use my kitchen, but they need to allow me to use it too.

So I said, I will knock twice on the kitchen table to let you know I need that space now. I gave two raps, and all the ants stopped what they were doing and left the scene in single files within half a minute.

I was gobsmacked, and in praise of the Lord.

Our agreement is still honored to this day.

Now I know all sorts of things about them, like there favorite foods. Whenever I use those foods (like sardines or avocados) I leave some out for them near there favorite enter/exit hole.

I have also learnt how they behave to certain vibrations, levels of light, and temperatures. This helps me to be of better fellowship (patience, a helping hand, etc) with them.

One unfortunate day I hastily turned on the kettle. When I came back to it I noticed four dead ants on the table directly under the kettle spout.

I realized they were on the kettle when I switched it on. As the heat rose in temperature they were desperately looking for cooler ground. Eventually they must have found the spout to be there last stand....

In this realization, I cried my eyes out in deep grief of their inescapable terror and death.

I love ants, and they love me too.

In fact, ants were just one of many messengers from God, to remind me that God Loves them too.

Edited by Raven

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Me too~!!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Me too~!!!

Amen !

• 2 months later...
Guest Thallasa

Sorry, not for me .It sounds as though you might be a bit buddhist ? Everything in it's place .So ants and other crawly

creatures, are not allowed in my house . Bees and benign ones like lady birds ,butterflies etc are helped to leave .

I do have a wonderful relationship with birds who love to nest in my garden  ,all sorts . :lightbulb2: