twinc

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

sorry about that Morning Glory - you see according to Evolutionists, Dinosaurs became extinct millions of years ago before man and other animals and plants and animals and birds found buried alongside and along with them, even evolved - sorry about that so please take me out of the queue - twinc

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

you see....

according to Evolutionists....

Dinosaurs became extinct millions of years ago before man....

and other animals and plants and animals and birds found buried alongside....

and along with them, even evolved - sorry about that....

so please take me out of the queue....

:thumbsup:

Unless

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

And the evening and the morning were the fourth day. Genesis 1:14-19

God Tells Us

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. Genesis 1:31

We Are All Outside Of The Queue

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. Ecclesiastes 3:11

~

Dr Werner and his wife Debbie travelled over 100,000 miles (160,000 km) and took 60,000 photographs as they filmed the television series Evolution: The Grand Experiment. (Episode 2 of this series, Living Fossils, reveals exactly what they found.) They focused on fossils found in dinosaur rock layers, and compared these fossils to modern animals and plants.

“We looked only at fossils found in the dinosaur dig sites so that scientists who support evolution could not suggest that the fossils we looked at were not ‘old’. All of the fossils we used for comparisons were found in dinosaur rock layers (Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous).”

Many modern animals in dinosaur rock!

I asked Carl just how many modern types of animals he had found in the dinosaur rock layers.

“We found fossilized examples from every major invertebrate animal phylum living today including: arthropods (insects, crustaceans etc.), shellfish, echinoderms (starfish, crinoids, brittle stars, etc.), corals, sponges, and segmented worms (earthworms, marine worms).

“The vertebrates—animals with backbones such as fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals—show this same pattern.”

Modern fish, amphibians and reptiles

“Cartilaginous fish (sharks and rays), boney fish (such as sturgeon, paddlefish, salmon, herring, flounder and bowfin) and jawless fish (hagfish and lamprey) have been found in the dinosaur layers and they look the same as modern forms.

“Modern-looking frogs and salamanders have been found in dinosaur dig sites.

“All of today’s reptile groups have been found in the dinosaur layers and they look the same or similar to modern forms: Snakes (boa constrictor), lizards (ground lizards and gliding lizards), turtles (box turtles, soft-shelled turtles), and crocodilians (alligators, crocodiles and gavials).”

Modern birds

“Contrary to popular belief, modern types of birds have been found, including: parrots, owls, penguins, ducks, loons, albatross, cormorants, sandpipers, avocets, etc. When scientists who support evolution disclosed this information during our TV interviews it appears that they could hardly believe what they were saying on camera.”

~

Evolution disproved?

I asked Dr Werner if his study disproved evolution.

“It is becoming more and more difficult for the evolutionary model to stand in the face of this great number of living fossils. Adding the many other problems with evolution (fossil record, origin of first life, geological layering problems, similarities of non-related animals, etc.), you can declare with confidence that yes, the theory is finished. If a few larger mammals were found in the dinosaur layers, it should be over even for the die-hard believers of evolution, but people tend to go to their grave with the theories they learned in college. A new generation might well look at all of this and ask, ‘What were they thinking?’ ”

http://creation.com/werner-living-fossils

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

The Smithsonian has been hiding and destroying most everything that does not support the standard evolution theory.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings twinc....

- hopefully the end for evolution and millions of years                                                                              posted by twinc

You would think so,wouldn't you?But nooooooo,when hearts are hardened & folks are under "strong delusion" they remain in the dark,,,,,,,,,Mans "facts",theories,proofs,evidences,beliefs seem to be what they choose to rely on,,,,,,,,even if a dinosaur was found,spoke & told them what happened (& when) they would not change their minds unless the Holy Spirit convicted their hearts        

These findings have been around for quite some time & as other one said,,,, the Smithsonian & other well known scientific & historical societies & organizations have done their best to keep it under wraps,,,,,,,,Why?Because the god of this world is very busy at work in the world,,,,,

King James Bible                           
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.                                                    Matthew 24:25

And to God be the Glory,forever & ever!                                                      With love-in Christ,Kwik

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,660
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

(Macro) evolution is a chief denomination in the religion of atheism which requires blind faith.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I cannot agree with one single incident- geology can be very complex and Ive heard of this before and it was debunked as redeposition.. Sometimes its best to wait and see what develops with this kind of thing..Both the fossilized bones have to match composition and match in age to be apparent -it is not enough to be buried together. I know good scientists don't make up whatever suits their fancy and the latest fashion. They are tough as iron about being fooled by their own paradigms and potentially foolish paradigms that don't fit the facts or logic. Everyone around them will have a field day if they publish nonsense. How well do you hide your mistakes and are you willing to put them out there for your enemies to have at you? That's what scientist do when they publish- print their ideas for everyone to tear asunder and sometimes it takes years to change a paradigm to fit all the facts. But they are very guilty of speaking to each other in contracted, conservative form and then very expansively, hopefully,endearingly to the public to generate interest. Creation reports, measurements, etc  aren't exact clear relative to the Word in my opinion but it's all Ive got and I received answers relative to me that resolves it. If you personally suspect a conflict between the two, or something bothers you, I suggest YOU take it up with the big guy. The answers you receive MAY be helpful to others but it may just be for you. Because we know there is no HONOR in having all the answers.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

I cannot agree with one single incident- geology can be very complex and Ive heard of this before and it was debunked as redeposition.. Sometimes its best to wait and see what develops with this kind of thing..Both the fossilized bones have to match composition and match in age to be apparent -it is not enough to be buried together. I know good scientists don't make up whatever suits their fancy and the latest fashion. They are tough as iron about being fooled by their own paradigms and potentially foolish paradigms that don't fit the facts or logic. Everyone around them will have a field day if they publish nonsense. How well do you hide your mistakes and are you willing to put them out there for your enemies to have at you? That's what scientist do when they publish- print their ideas for everyone to tear asunder and sometimes it takes years to change a paradigm to fit all the facts. But they are very guilty of speaking to each other in contracted, conservative form and then very expansively, hopefully,endearingly to the public to generate interest. Creation reports, measurements, etc  aren't exact clear relative to the Word in my opinion but it's all Ive got and I received answers relative to me that resolves it. If you personally suspect a conflict between the two, or something bothers you, I suggest YOU take it up with the big guy. The answers you receive MAY be helpful to others but it may just be for you. Because we know there is no HONOR in having all the answers.

=============================================================================================================

geology can be very complex

Geology is not "Science".  

Science is in the business of ascertaining CAUSATION of OBSERVED PHENOMENA through Rigorous Hypothesis TESTING.

It will forever be a Masquerader unless one of these 2 are overcome.....

1.  Show A Formal Scientific Hypothesis and Scientific Theory resulting from the "discipline" ?   OR

Show how "Science" can Operate without Hypotheses and Theories.....?

It's really just that simple.

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,718
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

They've been finding such things for a long time now and still evolutionary scientists refuse to address it or allow it be taught in public schools. I don't see this changing anything.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1959

Geology is not "Science".  ?????

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/geology

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Enoch2021,

If I toss out all reasonable extrapolations which means the weather yesterday couldnt possibly be the same today I might agree with you. Summer might not be hot and winter might not be cold. That Assumptions and theories are required by all disciplines or 'sciences' of established and doctor recommended assumptions and form the basis with which to test hypotheses is agreed. If certain physical laws were not in place and our trust in them not misplaced these assumptions would be entirely invalid.  I don't live in a lawless universe I live in Creation. Science is and always will be a derivative. If you want to take a ..your own.. derivative of words and compare it to another derivative then they are on equal footing of being manmade.

Edited by dprprb