Joshua-777

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I watched somebody's leg grow about a half an inch or an inch. It literally moved before my eyes.

I won't argue that you didn't see that happen, Pamela. I have learned that things happen that simply can't be explained by mortals. Did you see that at church?

A Legitimate healing ministry. My answers are really short and to the point when I type on my phone. :)

Mine too.  I admire short and to the point.  Now, please, pray for shortened and to the point answers forum wide.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

I have seen cancer healed, aids healed, the girl I laid hands on had her stomach put back together as someone had sown it together (I did see those medical reports) My friend raised his friend back to life, verified by many there who had been dead all night long, pronounced dead by the paramedics and put in a bag....

Is there a news report of the friend who was raised from the dead? I mean, good grief, that should have been front page news.  Btw, paramedics can't pronounce one dead.  Only an M.D. or M.E. 

:thumbsup:

Beloved, In The Practice Of Medicine As Well As The Academic Sciences

Hear this, you foolish and senseless people,

who have eyes but do not see,

who have ears but do not hear: Jeremiah 5:21 (NIV)

The Very Last Thing This Wicked Evil World Wants To Hear

Should you not fear me?” declares the Lord.

“Should you not tremble in my presence?

I made the sand a boundary for the sea,

an everlasting barrier it cannot cross.

The waves may roll, but they cannot prevail. Jeremiah 5:22 (NIV)

Is About The Power Of The Living LORD Jesus

"The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free, Luke 4:18 (NIV)

And The Mighty Holy Ghost Is Not

Of sin, because they believe not on me; John 16:9 (KJV)

In The Business Of

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: John 15:26 (KJV)

Creating News

Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words. Romans 8:26 (ESV)

Content

For it is impossible, in the case of those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, and have shared in the Holy Spirit,

and have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the age to come,

and then have fallen away, to restore them again to repentance, since they are crucifying once again the Son of God to their own harm and holding him up to contempt. Hebrews 6:4-6 (ESV)

For The World's Scoffers, IMO

Jesus did say the underlined above....

but He was speaking to His disciples before He ascended.... 

I think your other verses were also speaking to the Disciples....

but I've not read up enough to say 100%....

Beloved 100% Of Those Verses Apply To All Who Would Believe

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 (NIV)

Beloved,

But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’” Matthew 4:4 (ESV)

To You The Disciple Of The Apostles

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Matthew 28:19 (ESV)

To You

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. John 14:12 (NIV)

Who Believe

so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11 (ESV)

Love, Your Brother Joe

Guest shiloh357

No one has made horrid accusations about anyone, Joe.   Just exposing false teachers who make false claims about things like resurrections that never happened.

No one has made horrid accusations about anyone, Joe.  

Just exposing false teachers who make false claims about things like resurrections that never happened.

Brother I Just Received A Posting To My FaceBook Account Calling Beloved Heidi Baker Of Iris Ministries A Witch

And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! Romans 10:15

And Anyone Who Has Read Foxe's Book of Martyrs Can Recognize The Dark Ages

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. Revelation 12:10

Once Again Oozing Up In An Attempt To Snuff Out The Light Of Jesus

Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; Philippians 2:3 (NASB)

As I See It

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. Matthew 24:12

Love, Your Brother Joe

Guest shiloh357

I don't think Heidi Baker is a witch, Joe.  Nothing of the sort has come from me.  But she is a false teacher and is part of the New Apostolic Reformation and that is a very poisonous movement.  Heidi Baker has made claims, as have many others about resurrections that have never been documented and has never been proven to have occurred.  We are just supposed to take their word for it.

Heidi Baker is allegedly a prophet and a prophet needs to be scrutinized given the nature of that office.    But these Charismatics don't want to be challenged or questioned.  If they really have the truth, questions should not threaten them at all.  

Do you subscribe to any of the ministries of people like Heidi Baker, Todd Bentley, Bill Johnson, Rick Joyner, etc?   They are false teachers who should be avoided.

But she is a false teacher and is part of the New Apostolic Reformation and that is a very poisonous movement.  Heidi Baker has made claims, as have many others about resurrections that have never been documented and has never been proven to have occurred.

~

Beloved, George and Rivka And Yod And Joshua And Chelsea

Are The Kind Of Miracle Workers I Stand Behind

And God Is Indeed Working His Miracles

Miracles Of Love Through Them

And Working Through

Others Around

The World

But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit. Mark 3:29-30

http://www.walkafterchrist.com/team-members.html

But I Am Very Careful About Accusing Folk Like Rolland And Heidi Baker Of Fraud And Fakery

God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? Numbers 23:19 (NIV)

“God has spoken to me many times that my job is to love and his job is to heal”

“If we are not full of him we have nothing to offer to anyone else”

~ Heidi Baker

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way. 1 Corinthians 12:31 (KJV)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

PS: Dear John As We Count Down To The Final Battle For Israel And Jerusalem

I Have No Doubt We Will See A Mighty Outpouring Of The Holy Ghost

The Likes Of Which No Man Has Ever Seem

Nor Imagined

"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Acts 2:17 (NIV)

Keep The Faith

He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. John 7:38

Do you subscribe to any of the ministries of people like Heidi Baker, Todd Bentley, Bill Johnson, Rick Joyner, etc?   They are false teachers who should be avoided.

~

Beloved, I Subscribe To The Presence & Work Of The Holy Spirit In Today's World

My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, 1 Corinthians 2:4 (NIV)

Yet I See Ministers Today Proudly Bringing Back

because our gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and deep conviction. You know how we lived among you for your sake. 1 Thessalonians 2:5 (NIV)

The ministry of many an orthodox preacher and teacher is a ministry of death. It is true that the Word of the Gospel is preached but it is preached with enticing words of man's wisdom and not in the demonstration of the Spirit and of power (1 Cor. ii. 4). The Gospel comes in word only and not in power and in the Holy Spirit (1 Thess. i. 5). http://www.gutenberg.org/files/30241/30241-h/30241-h.html#toc41

The Inquisitions Of The Dark Ages

By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. John 13:35 (KJV)

Attacking The Work Of The Holy Spirit In Today's Folk

Prehaps Because Like The Pope

They Can't Control 

God?

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. John 3:8 (KJV)

After we have received on simple faith in the naked Word of God. And what will be the character of the manifestation? Here many go astray. They have read the wonderful experiences of Charles G. Finney, John Wesley, D. L. Moody and others. These men tell us that when they were baptized with the Holy Spirit they had wonderful sensations. Finney, for example, describes it as like great waves of electricity sweeping over him, so that he was compelled to ask God to withhold His hand, lest he die on the spot. Mr. Moody, on rare occasions, described a similar experience. That these men had such experiences, I do not for a moment question. The word of such men as Charles G. Finney, D. L. Moody and others is to be believed, and there is another reason why I cannot question the reality of these experiences, but while these men doubtless had these experiences, there is not [pg 240] a passage in the Bible that describes such an experience. I am inclined to think the Apostles had them, but if they had, they kept them to themselves and it is well that they did, for if they had put them on record, that is what we would be looking for to-day. But what are the manifestations that actually occurred in the case of the Apostles and the early disciples? New power in the Lord's work. We read at Pentecost that they were all filled with the Holy Ghost and began to speak with other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance (Acts ii. 4). Similar accounts are given of what occurred in the household of Cornelius and what occurred in Ephesus. All we read in the case of the Apostle Paul is that Ananias came in and said, “Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.” Then Ananias baptized him, and the next thing we read is that Paul went straight down to the synagogue and preached Christ so mightily in the power of the Spirit that he “confounded the Jews which dwelt at Damascus, proving that this is very Christ” (Acts ix. 17-22). So right through the New Testament, the manifestation that we are taught to expect, and the manifestation that actually occurred was new power in Christian work, and that is the manifestation that we may expect to-day and we need not look too carefully for that. The thing for us to do is to claim God's promise and let God take care of the mode of manifestation. http://www.gutenberg.org/files/30241/30241-h/30241-h.html#toc41

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers,

Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them:

but gather the wheat into my barn. Matthew 13:27-30 (KJV)

Love, Your Brother Joe

Guest shiloh357

Joe,

You clearly do not understand what blasphemy of the Holy Spirit  is.  Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit had to do with accusing Jesus of doing miracles by the power of Beelzebub.  Questioning the claims of those who claim to be performing resurrections or those who claim to have power over nature  doesn't qualify as blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

If these people can step up and prove that these  ministry has witnessed all of these resurrections, what's the problem in doing so??    They  claim hundreds of resurrections yet we can't see to find evidence of at least ONE???   

Trying to equate this to inquisitions is just ridiculous.   When  someone holds themselves up as a prophet they deserve a higher level of scrutiny and when they make outlandish claims and hold themselves up as doing these things in Jesus' name, they should be asked to provide evidence of their claims.

And when they claim to be getting spiritual revelation and teaching messages from God that are outside of Scripture, then they are suspect because God doesn't give us new revelation outside of Scripture, they are false teachers.    And there is nothing wrong with saying so.

No one is attacking the work of the Holy Spirit.   We have not yet ascertained that these resurrections are even true, much less if they are the work of the Holy Spirit.

Guest shiloh357

Rick Joyner,  who is a false prophet and a friend of Bill Johnson and Todd Bentley as well as promoter of Heidi Baker has this lame excuse to offer for the lack of accuracy in the modern prophetic ministry:

"One of the greatest hazards affecting maturing prophets is the erroneous interpretation of the Old Testament exhortation that if a prophet ever predicted something that did not come to pass he was no longer to be considered a true prophet.  No one could step out in the faith required to walk in his calling if he knew that a single mistake could ruin him for life.  The general level of prophetic revelation in the church was 65% accurate, some are only about 10% accurate, a very few of the most mature prophets are approaching 85%-95% accuracy. Prophecy is increasing in purity but there is still a long way to go.  This is actually grace for the church now, because 100% accuracy in this ministry will be a level of accountability to the church, which she is too immature to bear at this time."  ~ Rick Joyner, The Morning Star Prophetic Newsletter, Vol. 3, No. 2 pp. 1-4

What this amounts to is that in the modern prophetic movement of which Rick Joyner is a leader is that error in prophecy is acceptable and that strict adherence to what the Bible says about 100% accuracy is just too unrealistic and will stifle the prophetic ministry.   Even Joyner unintentionally makes the point is that no one would walk in the calling of a prophet readily if he knew he was going to be held to 100% accuracy.   To that I would say, "yes Mr. Joyner, that's the point."   If one claims to be a prophet, he'd better double check and triple check what he is about to say in the Lord's Name.

God gave us a 100% accuracy rule in order to stifle the prophetic ministry of false prophets.  But Rick Joyner is actually defending false prophecy.   This is the false teaching of the modern prophetic ministry.   None of them are 100% accurate and Joyner readily admits they are not 100% accurate.  

So....    If they are also claiming resurrections and spectacular things like having power over nature, then why should they not be questioned??   If they can live with speaking false prophecies, shouldn't we question their other claims as well????

It should also be pointed out that the true prophets of Scripture didn't have a problem with accuracy because the Lord was truly with them (as opposed to Joyner and friends.)

Note what the Bible says about the prophet Samuel:  "Samuel grew and the Lord was with him and did let none of his words fall to the ground" (I Sam. 3:19).  That's what a true prophet looks like, not the modern charlatans who are running around claiming to be prophets.

The Bible says, "The prophet that shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak or who shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die."  (Deut. 18:20).   Modern so-called prophets would not have made it in Bible times.

"Have ye not seen a vain vision and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye saith, the Lord saith it; albeit I have not spoken?  Therefore, saith the Lord God, because ye have spoken vanity and seen lies, I am against you saith the Lord.  And my hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity and divine lies;  they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel; neither shall they enter the land of Israel and ye shall know that I am the Lord." (Ezek. 13:7-9)