IGNORED

Why are there so many "gay" couples in the church?

angels4u

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

Do you think they compare the sin as any other sin? And it is..

Most people in our world do not recognize sin.They just do as they please.To be obedient to Christ and sacrifice many things and try their best not to sin would limit what they want to do in this world.It would cramp their style.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,582
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  1

My brother was living with his girlfriend.  He had two children with her out of wedlock.  He was a Christian, hurt by his first marriage so badly it nearly killed him.  He started going to a Church with his girlfriend and his two boys.  When the pastor found out that they were not married, he asked to meet with them.  He did not attack their salvation, he didn't demand that they marry, he did not ask them to leave his church.  What he did do is what I wish more churches did.  He asked them to walk into the church separately.  To sit on different sides of the church.  His reasoning was that they belonged in a place where the Word was taught, but he would not allow the youth of the church to see this as something Christians should condone.  He told them they were loved but he did not approve of people living together outside of marriage.  My brother got angry and left the church.  His girlfriend continued to go and gave her heart to Jesus.  When my brother saw the change in this woman, and the acceptance, love and teaching his sons were receiving, he married his now wife. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,253
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

Praise God for the pastor's stand and wisdom, SueZQ.

We don't have gay couples in our church that I know of.  We do have some people who are or have been gay, have repented, and are living a straight lifestyle.

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

My brother was living with his girlfriend.  He had two children with her out of wedlock.  He was a Christian, hurt by his first marriage so badly it nearly killed him.  He started going to a Church with his girlfriend and his two boys.  When the pastor found out that they were not married, he asked to meet with them.  He did not attack their salvation, he didn't demand that they marry, he did not ask them to leave his church.  What he did do is what I wish more churches did.  He asked them to walk into the church separately.  To sit on different sides of the church.  His reasoning was that they belonged in a place where the Word was taught, but he would not allow the youth of the church to see this as something Christians should condone.  He told them they were loved but he did not approve of people living together outside of marriage.  My brother got angry and left the church.  His girlfriend continued to go and gave her heart to Jesus.  When my brother saw the change in this woman, and the acceptance, love and teaching his sons were receiving, he married his now wife. 

Sue ,that pastor handled it with wisdom,more churches should take this example,this pastor kept the people in the church instead of turning them away, I doubt if pastors always have wisdom to deal with these situations .

Praise the Lord for your pastor!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

There are none in my church!

It's not that homosexuals don't turn up, but when they receive the natural conviction of the Holy Spirit who is present continually, if they reject Him, they simply leave. In a good church that is teaching the word consistently, and embracing the life God calls them to live, homosexuals cannot remain as they were without coming to repentance.

They either grow or they go.

If they are in the churches and are not repentant, then the churches they are in are doing something wrong, and that is usually the dilution of the word of truth, and the pollution of sin allowed among the "sheep". Too many leaders of the local churches are revealing themselves to be rudderless and easily succumb to the world's values.

Besides, they might be in the churches, but they are not in the Church.

It's not that homosexuals don't turn up, but when they receive the natural conviction of the Holy Spirit who is present continually, if they reject Him, they simply leave. In a good church that is teaching the word consistently, and embracing the life God calls them to live, homosexuals cannot remain as they were without coming to repentance.

If they are in the churches and are not repentant, then the churches they are in are doing something wrong, and that is usually the dilution of the word of truth, and the pollution of sin allowed among the "sheep". Too many leaders of the local churches are revealing themselves to be rudderless and easily succumb to the world's values.

Would you call the wolves among the sheep?  

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Actually, not all are. Some are there as seekers of truth, and respond to the gospel message with repentance and receive correction and healing, but there is another element of which you are speaking, which is there to subvert, some who are not even aware of it. That is why we need good, strong leaders who detect this by the Spirit of God and take care of it.

Actually, not all are. Some are there as seekers of truth, and respond to the gospel message with repentance and receive correction and healing, but there is another element of which you are speaking, which is there to subvert, some who are not even aware of it. That is why we need good, strong leaders who detect this by the Spirit of God and take care of it.

Amen to all  you said,the pastors do have to  pray and be filled with  with Gods Spirit of  how discern the sheep from the wolves..

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,582
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  1

"Amen to all  you said,the pastors do have to  pray and be filled with  with Gods Spirit of  how discern the sheep from the wolves.."  Angels4u

AMEN!

"Amen to all  you said,the pastors do have to  pray and be filled with  with Gods Spirit of  how discern the sheep from the wolves.."  Angels4u

AMEN!

Sue did you read the post from George with everything going on in the prophetic calender?

I believe we're speeding to the end...

As Christians we very much have to stand up for what we believe and not to be ashamed of Jesus Christ..

I believe  soon many preachers will be afraid to speak out against it because of what might happen to them.