Guest cigero84

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Absent from the body, present with the Lord, that's my belief, hope, and joy.

When we lose one so important in our lives it comforts so much to know they have the very best, while we wait out the rest of our walk. Tears help the healing a little, yet time seems to stop when the tie from this life to another has been broken.

Just a little thought from one who has my beloved in heaven, while I ramble on down here.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Content Per Day:  1.64
  • Days Won:  2

I agree with many of the others here.  We know our loved ones are at Home and looking into the eyes of Jesus (Can't get any better than that), but we simply miss them dearly in this earthly realm.  God created us with a whole gamut of emotions, so it is perfectly understandable to mourn when a loved one passes.  We are, after all, human.  Blessings to you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  297
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

If we are believers in Christ and believe in Him through God, we will not need to mourn but celebrate our homecoming and loving arms to God. Welcoming to our eternal home forever.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

From my own understanding,we mourn because of many reason;Nobody will like to experience untimely death,if lost my beloved one,irrespective of where he or she is going,whether heaven or hell,if i do people may think that i'm insane;mourning for the death is a kind of expression of love,and how the person will be miss here on earth;let assume that i lost my dad,and i will started celebrating because he is going to heaven;that mean's i didn't love him while he was alive.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

WHY MOURN, INSTEAD OF CELEBRATE THE DEAD IF DEATH BEGINS THE JOURNEY TO HEAVEN AND ETERNAL BLISS? 

Life is not bliss, its the celebration of a full relationship.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I agree with many of the others here.  We know our loved ones are at Home and looking into the eyes of Jesus (Can't get any better than that), but we simply miss them dearly in this earthly realm.  God created us with a whole gamut of emotions, so it is perfectly understandable to mourn when a loved one passes.  We are, after all, human.  Blessings to you.

We know that our loved ones who were born again believers are looking into the eyes of Jesus.Not everyone goes to heaven.That is a Biblical statement.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I'm confused....in chat you stated that Christians DO NOT  die a physical death,in spite of everyone's references to  Scripture to show you where you misinterpreted the Scripture you used to base this belief on,,,,,,you said no one in chat understood Scripture because we will NEVER die,,,,,,,you would not respond to the Apostles being dead,Moses being dead,Lazarus being dead & so on ,,,,,, so now,you ask,,,,"Where "DOES" the dead go?"......& then you are also asking "Why mourn the dead"     Please,which is it?,,,,do you now believe people die physically or are you asking why mourn the death of the unbeliever & where does the unbeliever go after physical death?

Please clarify because it seems to me that you drop a bomb & then disappear?If you have come sincerely to ask questions & to further advance your walk with Christ,I welcome you & I am thrilled you are here,,,,,if you have come simply to stir the pot ,it is not entertaining

With love-in Christ.Kwik

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

We mourn because although they are in heaven with God now, we are left behind and miss them terribly. It doesn't mean we don't celebrate the life they had but I also think grieving is a way of honouring who they were and how much they meant to us.

I don't think it's a shame to grieve

Edited by ametay

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

We mourn because although they are in heaven with God now, we are left behind and miss them terribly. It doesn't mean we don't celebrate the life they had but I also think grieving is a way of honouring who they were and how much they meant to us.

I don't think it's a shame to grieve

It is healthy to grieve and cry for a loved one who has died.It is vital for a person's recovery.