vic66

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,854
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

To bopeep, hi, I am interested in what you have to say, but do you want me to diceive you,

and making you believe that I understand what you say, by remaining silent?

I don't thing so!!

So here I am, and I am like a kid now, Happy, so I leave at it now, so you may feel happy for a while,

So here is my inquiry:?

Enoch, you said was a believer: please give me an overview, what did he believed about, and also I want to know how can you tell?

And one more was he the only believer (.....) before Noah? Hope that you may wellcome my inquiring thirst to know.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

This thread is not about Enoch this thread is titled Who was the first man in Glory and I gave my answer.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi vic66,

I believe God`s word says that it is Christ who was the first man to enter the third heaven where God`s throne is. Only He was worthy.

`Lift up your heads, O you gates! And lift them up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is the King of glory.` (Ps. 24: 9 & 10)

Those who died before Christ had died went to the `lower parts of the earth,` (Eph. 4: 9) where Christ went also. Some were held by Satan, while others who trusted in God were in His care. When Christ made a way for believers to enter into the third heaven, then their spirits go to the General Assembly. (Heb. 12: 22 - 24) Here they await their different inheritances promised to them.

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C