JohnD

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

God has made it clear in Scripture, that He deals with individual nations or peoples on the earth,

according to their rejection of Him.....
 “And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell:

for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.”  (Matthew 11:23)
----------
Although America was a great nation for 200 years, "God takes sin seriously"!
And no matter how great a nation is, God will not allow it to get away with it’s sin!
 “Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.”  
(Proverbs 14:34)

There are lots of examples in Scripture, where God uses his Judgement upon “great nations” or cities,

as an example of His hatred of sin!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

The video policy here is unclear to me. So I will just say Google the late Adrian Rogers who was one prophet among many warning of impending judgment on America. The late D. James Kennedy was another. Chuck Missler is another (who has sought refuge in New Zealand).

Read up on the prophets like Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel (all of them IMHO) and see how the people answered pretty much the way people answer today (even here on this board in this thread).

You SERIOUSLY believe Rogers, Kennedy and Missler are/were prophets????  What prophecies have they given, any of them, that have come to pass?

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

The video policy here is unclear to me. So I will just say Google the late Adrian Rogers who was one prophet among many warning of impending judgment on America. The late D. James Kennedy was another. Chuck Missler is another (who has sought refuge in New Zealand).

Read up on the prophets like Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel (all of them IMHO) and see how the people answered pretty much the way people answer today (even here on this board in this thread).

You SERIOUSLY believe Rogers, Kennedy and Missler are/were prophets????  What prophecies have they given, any of them, that have come to pass?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

The United States without her Christian population, will only be a nightmare. Liberal morality abound. This will be an abomination to God. The liberal moral will turn upon Israel, and that will be the doom of America. She will fall as one of the subdued kingdoms in Daniel.

• 5 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

America is being judged IMO.  We have become a secular nation, omitting God from just about everything.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

America is being judged IMO.  We have become a secular nation, omitting God from just about everything.

Not merely "a secular nation", but AN EVIL NATION (as relates to the laws, government, and systems of the USA).  When a government KNOWINGLY AND DELIBERATELY gives aid and comfort to evildoers (e.g. ISIS, the Iranian, Pakistani, and other governments which are committing unspeakable atrocities) then it is as evil as the evildoers. When the government and the courts KNOWINGLY AND DELIBERATELY promote sexual perversion through their laws, the murder of millions of innocent babies, the unnecessary deaths of hundreds of thousands of war veterans, etc. then it is AN EVIL NATION.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Actually the land of milk and honey known as America is bearing the weight of those who are called Americans.  The so called Americans are being judged unworthy of the land they tread and are preparing to be deported either physically or through death.  It is coming for sure and it comes quickly!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

Actually the land of milk and honey known as America is bearing the weight of those who are called Americans.  The so called Americans are being judged unworthy of the land they tread and are preparing to be deported either physically or through death.  It is coming for sure and it comes quickly!

Huh? How am I unworthy to live in the place I was born? Sorry, but I'm kind of a simple person Gary. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Huh? How am I unworthy to live in the place I was born? Sorry, but I'm kind of a simple person Gary. 

Me too!  These hard to get with concepts had to be taught to me by those that do understand so please never feel less than or different just because you haven't learned something yet.  We are all equally worthy of love and honest truth.  So to answer your wonderful question:

How am I unorthy to lie in a plac I was born?

The same as the Cananites born in Cana were.

The same as the Israelites in Israel were.

If we learn from those whom it was written of then we do not suffer the same fate as they.  But remember some were left in the land so you or I may not actially be one of those counted worthy of deportation :) God knows! 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

Me too!  These hard to get with concepts had to be taught to me by those that do understand so please never feel less than or different just because you haven't learned something yet.  We are all equally worthy of love and honest truth.  So to answer your wonderful question:

How am I unorthy to lie in a plac I was born?

The same as the Cananites born in Cana were.

The same as the Israelites in Israel were.

If we learn from those whom it was written of then we do not suffer the same fate as they.  But remember some were left in the land so you or I may not actially be one of those counted worthy of deportation :) God knows! 

Gary, 

I know I have much to learn! It's a matter of from whom I learn it, and by what Spirit is teaching. I know ( as I have read much of what you have said ), that you would agree with that. Still, this is something that is fairly specific and could be likened to a prophecy. It would be helpful to know if this is scriptural or prophetic outside scripture.