• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Charlie said something about muslim's taking over ours schools. He said it was on the news. Is that true. I didn't see it or heard of it.  :noidea:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

I was not surprised that Whitman College was named the best college in WA state.  A humanities professor tells the students that if they are still a Christian when they finish his class, he will flunk them.  I don't personally know anyone who, having graduated there, is a practicing Christian.  Back in the 20s and 30s they taught humanism.  They are very anti Christian.  It also was founded as a Christian college.   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I was not surprised that Whitman College was named the best college in WA state.  A humanities professor tells the students that if they are still a Christian when they finish his class, he will flunk them.  I don't personally know anyone who, having graduated there, is a practicing Christian.  Back in the 20s and 30s they taught humanism.  They are very anti Christian.  It also was founded as a Christian college.   

That is sad  :o That is the response my daughter got at a College she went to that was not Christian.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Charlie said something about muslim's taking over ours schools. He said it was on the news. Is that true. I didn't see it or heard of it.  :noidea:

Nothing like that happening at the school where I am. I'm not sure it would go over very well here.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

tigger398,

Try and familiarize yourself with the Muslim agenda as expressed by Radical Islamists.  They had already declared war on the Great Satan (America) as well as all the western nations almost 40 years ago.  Even to this day, the politicians and the elites of the West have failed to believe that they are under seige.

There are two aspects to Islam wanting to destroy the West: (1) external through terrorism and (2) internal through sabotage of all western institutions, including the courts, the universities, and the schools.  On top of that, the resources of the West have been drained by foolish wars in the Islamic nations, as well as the huge expenses which have been incurred to beef up security at airports, government buildings etc. 

Add to that cyberwarfare against the financial institutions, counterfeit currencies, the export of drugs from Islamic nations to North America, the huge influx of Muslims into the West without any consideration of what that means, the building of mosques everywhere in North America (while the building of a single church in Saudi Arabia would be impossible), and on and on. America has been pouring billions into Pakistan, knowing full well that Pakistan hates America, and will do anything to destroy it.  The same goes for Afghanistan.

As we speak, we have their Islamic Brotherhood secret agents in the White House ensuring that Islam will conquer America.  So if they have begun taking over the schools, it should be no surprise.  While the western nations have departed from the Bible and Bible truth, Islam has become more radical and is implementing what is clearly stated in the Koran -- DEATH TO THE INFIDELS.

Iran and Ayatollah Khomeini said Death to America long, long ago, and America has now given them an opportunity to send nuclear bombs not only to Israel, but anywhere they would choose (including America).

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

tigger398,

Try and familiarize yourself with the Muslim agenda as expressed by Radical Islamists.  They had already declared war on the Great Satan (America) as well as all the western nations almost 40 years ago.  Even to this day, the politicians and the elites of the West have failed to believe that they are under seige.

There are two aspects to Islam wanting to destroy the West: (1) external through terrorism and (2) internal through sabotage of all western institutions, including the courts, the universities, and the schools.  On top of that, the resources of the West have been drained by foolish wars in the Islamic nations, as well as the huge expenses which have been incurred to beef up security at airports, government buildings etc. 

Add to that cyberwarfare against the financial institutions, counterfeit currencies, the export of drugs from Islamic nations to North America, the huge influx of Muslims into the West without any consideration of what that means, the building of mosques everywhere in North America (while the building of a single church in Saudi Arabia would be impossible), and on and on. America has been pouring billions into Pakistan, knowing full well that Pakistan hates America, and will do anything to destroy it.  The same goes for Afghanistan.

As we speak, we have their Islamic Brotherhood secret agents in the White House ensuring that Islam will conquer America.  So if they have begun taking over the schools, it should be no surprise.  While the western nations have departed from the Bible and Bible truth, Islam has become more radical and is implementing what is clearly stated in the Koran -- DEATH TO THE INFIDELS.

Iran and Ayatollah Khomeini said Death to America long, long ago, and America has now given them an opportunity to send nuclear bombs not only to Israel, but anywhere they would choose (including America).

Marxism's plans are exactly the same - destroy from within. Islam has a competitor.

That's why they have formed a temporary alliance, but if either of them succeed they will then turn against each other.

That's what happens when you turn your back on God, you are then vulnerable to attack from all sorts of different enemies. Marxists, Muslims, the radical homosexual agenda, they are all struggling for top-dog positions and to some extent they are using each other even though ideologically they are often radically opposed.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

Marxists, Muslims, the radical homosexual agenda, they are all struggling for top-dog positions and to some extent they are using each other even though ideologically they are often radically opposed.

OakWood,

It's interesting that you brought up this point. Mr. Barack Obama is a Marxist-Muslim with a radical homosexual agenda, and a plan to destroy America from within. Satan could not have a better servant.