IGNORED

The Revelation of Jesus - The Judge & Creator. (Vision 4. ch. 15 & 16)

Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

In the unveiling by God the Father of His Son Jesus Christ, I believe the fourth vision is -

Vision 4.    CHRIST -  JUDGE & CREATOR.  (Rev. 14 – 22)

This reveals the entitled Son of Man as the Sublime Adjudicator

`in His hand is a sharp sickle.`

The Lord said, “ For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son.` (John 5: 22)

So what do you see in Rev. 15 & 16 as the details of the judgments of the Son?

And what does this reveal of Christ`s character?

Marilyn.

Q. So what do you see in Rev. 15 & 16 as the details of the judgments of the Son?

I believe we are now shown the details of the judgment that was proclaimed.

`Fear God & give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come.`(Rev. 14: 7)

This will be the final judgment in the tribulation upon rebellious mankind. These 7 plagues will complete God`s wrath. They are described as `great & marvellous, `meaning that they are very astonishing & so exceedingly great that all men should fear.

`Then I saw another sign in heaven, Great & marvellous: 7 angels having the 7 last plagues,  for in them the wrath of God is complete.`(Rev. 15: 1)

Yet amid such terrifying events there are a group of people who have overcome the beast, & have not worshipped his image or taken his mark or used his name as authority to buy food & necessities. These people are before God`s throne rejoicing in God`s deliverance.

`And I saw something like a sea of glass mingled with fire, & those who have the victory over the beast, over his image & over his mark & over the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, having harps of God.`(Rev. 15: 2)

They sang the song of Moses, proclaiming that `great & marvellous` are God`s works, & `just & true,` are His ways.- His judgments.  Many people from all the nations who have not bowed to the Anti-Christ will come & worship the Lord.

Moses spoke ...the words of this song,...`Ascribe greatness to our God! The Rock! His work is perfect, for all His ways are just;... Rejoice, O nations, with His people; for He will avenge the blood of His servants,.....`(Deut. 32: 3,4, & 43)

`And they sing the song of Moses, the servant of God, & the song of the Lamb, saying:

“Great & marvellous are your works, Lord God Almighty! Just & true are Your ways, O king of the Nations! Who shall not fear You, O Lord, & glorify Your name? For you alone are holy. For all nations shall come & worship before you, For Your judgments have been manifested.` (Rev. 15: 3 & 4)

Marilyn.

Q. So what do you see in Rev. 15 & 16 as the details of the judgments of the Son?

The song of Moses says that `He will avenge the blood of His servants....` (Deut. 32: 43) And His judgment is  `just & true.`  (Rev. 15: 3) Thus we see that from the `Holy of Holies,` in the heavenly sanctuary comes forth the last judgments.

`After these things I looked, & behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened, and out of the temple came the 7 angels having the 7 plagues, clothed in pure bright linen, & having their chests girded with golden bands.`(Rev. 15: 6)

Temple of the tabernacle of testimony – Christ`s authority as the fulfiller of the covenant.

(Rev. 4: 3)

7 angels clothed in pure bright linen – Indicating the holiness of the angels. (Ex. 28: 2 & 5)

Their chests girded with golden bands – Regal authority given to outwork these judgments.

(Rev. 1:13)

7 plagues – 7 means complete, thus final judgments. (7 – Heb. `shaba` to be completed.)

Then Christ gives the 7 angels not only the authority to pour out the judgments but also the timing & extent of these `plagues.` The Holy of Holies, the throne of God is then engulfed with His glory & the greatness of His power. It is such a solemn & momentous time as the high court Chief justice delivers the final verdict upon a sinful, rebellious world. The weight of such delivery is fearful.  

`Then one of the four living creatures gave to the 7 angels 7 golden bowls full of the wrath of God who lives forever & ever. The temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God & from His power, and no one was able to enter the temple till the 7 plagues of the 7 angels were completed. ` (Rev. 15: 7 & 8)

Marilyn.

`Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the 7 angels, “Go & pour out the bowls of the wrath of God on the earth.”(Rev. 16: 1)

1. The Malignant sores on those with the Mark.

`So the first went & poured out his bowl upon the earth, & a foul & loathsome sore came upon the men who had the mark of the beast & those who worshipped his image.`(Rev. 16: 2)

2. The Sea turns to Blood.

`Then second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, & it became blood as of a dead man; & every living creature in the sea die.` (Rev. 16: 3)

3. The Waters turn to Blood.

`Then the third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers & springs of water, & they became blood. And I heard the angel of the waters saying: “You are righteous, O Lord, the one who is & who was & who is to be, because You have judged these things, for they have shed the blood of saints & prophets, & You have given them blood to drink for it is their just due.`(Rev. 16: 4 - 6)

The voice of a martyr is now heard from the `altar,` agreeing that God`s judgments are lawful – true & righteous.

`And I heard another from the altar saying, “Even so, Lord God Almighty, True & righteous are Your judgments.” (Rev. 16: 7)

`I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God & the testimony which they held.` (Rev. 6: 9 – 11)

4. Men are Scorched.

Those who have taken the mark of the beast now have terrible sores on their bodies. The sea & waters, (rivers, streams etc) have become bloodied through fish & people dying.  The waters would be foul & polluted and with the great heat following, the pain people would be enduring, is intense. Yet we see men do not repent of their evil.

`Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, & power was given him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, & they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; & they did not repent & give Him glory.`(Rev. 16: 8 & 9)

5. Darkness & Pain.

Amid all this horror comes a darkness so intense that it causes people to gnaw their tongues. This is a day of `darkness,` both physical & spiritual, with much demonic activity.  

`Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, & his kingdom became full of darkness; & they gnawed their tongues because of the pain and they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains & their sores, & they did not repent of their deeds.` (Rev. 16: 10 & 11)

`For the Day of the Lord is coming, for it is at hand:  A Day of darkness & gloominess, A Day of clouds & thick darkness,...`(Joel 2: 2)

6. The Euphrates dried up.

Satan, the Anti-Christ & the False Prophet finally deceive the whole world into gathering together against Israel. Demonic spirits are sent out performing signs to entice rulers to go against Israel. The great & mighty army from the East (of Israel) – China, Japan, Korea & others are given clear access to cross the river Euphrates.      

`Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, & its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the East might be prepared. And I saw 3 unclean spirits coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, & out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth & of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.`(Rev. 16: 12 – 14)

Even amid all this demonic activity there are those who are still looking to the Lord for Him to bring them deliverance & protection through the final cataclysmic events.

“Behold I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches & keeps his garments, Lest he should walk naked & they see his shame.”(Rev. 16: 15)

These events unfold one upon the other. Thus while the nations are gathering their armies to Armageddon,.... 

`And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.`(Rev. 16: 16)

there comes a mighty earthquake that shakes cities, mountains & islands, & great hail.

7. The Great Earthquake.

`Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, & a loud voice came out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, “it is done!”`And there were noises & thundering & lightnings; & there was a great earthquake, such a mighty & great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth.

Now the great city was divided into 3 parts, & the cities of the nations fell. And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath. Then every island fled away, & the mountains were not found. And a great hail from heaven fell upon men, every hailstone about the weight of a talent. And men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail, since the plague was exceedingly great.` (Rev. 16: 17 – 21)

Many people `flee to the mountains,` (Matt. 24: 16) for the time is near when the world`s armies gathering in the valley of Armageddon, will come  down & surround Jerusalem. 

`..when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. Then let those in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart....For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.` (Luke 21: 20 & 21)

Marilyn.

The_7_Bowls..thumb.jpg.78f5816378af60325

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  317
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Quote:

I believe we are now shown the details of the judgment that was proclaimed.

`Fear God & give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come.`(Rev. 14: 7)

This will be the final judgment in the tribulation upon rebellious mankind. These 7 plagues will complete God`s wrath. They are described as `great & marvellous, `meaning that they are very astonishing & so exceedingly great that all men should fear.

The Lord said, “ For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son.` (John 5: 22) 

And here we see the exact point in time when judgment comes:

Jhn 12:31 KJV - [31] Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

The_7_Bowls..thumb.jpg.78f5816378af60325

As to the chronological relationship between trumpets and bowls, that's how I see it as well.  It shows the first woe (5th trumpet / bowl) ending before the second woe (6th trumpet / bowl) which ends before the third woe (7th trumpet / bowl).

I don't see it spanning seven years though.  I think it commences when the 7th seal is opened which I'd estimate to be 2 - 2.5 years before Christ's return.  Regardless, I was encouraged to see the layout of the bowls in relation to the trumpets.

Hi Last Daze,

I think similar. Great. Obviously the malignant sores have to be after the mark is `commanded,` & that would take some time to go throughout the world. So it could be your estimate. I have no fixed position, just that each bowl looks like it would take a bit of time to have effect on people`s lives.

Marilyn.