• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Luke 22:3 (NASB95)

3 And Satan entered into Judas who was called Iscariot, belonging to the number of the twelve.

John 13:26–27 (NASB95)

26 Jesus then answered, “That is the one for whom I shall dip the morsel and give it to him.” So when He had dipped the morsel, He took and gave it to Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot.

27 After the morsel, Satan then entered into him. Therefore Jesus said to him, “What you do, do quickly.”

This is not a saved person.

Matt 16:23...So was Peter saved? And Judas did repent, does not forgiveness come from repentance? And on a deeper note,Judas was murdered 

Satan in the body of Judas tried to stop the crucifixion by going to the priests of the Sanhedrin once he realized the death of Jesus was what God intended all along and the devil played right into his hand. It was not repentance it was feigned remorse. He reacted violently when the Sanhedrin essentially laughed him off. And Judas the man hanged himself because of the rage of the devil within. Otherwise, why would Judas not try to go to the Romans to stop the execution (if he were truly repenting)?

Scripture says Judas repentented....

Matthew 27:3 "Then Judas, which had betrayed Him, when he saw that He was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,"

Matthew 27:4 "Saying, "I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood." And they said, "What is that to us? see thou to that."

This is an prime example as it will be at the coming of the Antichrist. All those dear souls that believe Satan, the Antichrist is the True Christ will be used by him and discarded in the same manner as Judas. That is Satan's manner and character

As for him killing himself,that did'nt happen....

Matthew 27:5 "And he cast down the pieces of silver in the Temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself."

hanged - 519 apagchomai (ap-ang'-khom-ahee) from 575 and agcho (to choke; kin to the base of 43); to strangle oneself off (i.e. to death): KJV-- hang himself.

The reason we are to pay attention to the word "repented", for repentance brings forgiveness. Lets go to Acts 1 to see what the best account of this event has to say. Christ has arose at this point and the ascension has taken place. Jesus told His disciples to wait in Jerusalem for the forty days, and they would receive the filling of the Holy Spirit of God. It was during this wait the Peter discusses what happened surrounding the events of Judas' death.

Acts 1:18; "Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out."

. Now pay attention: "falling headlong he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out." Why was this? Because He was murdered, he was cut wide open, not hanged as some translators would have you believe. Judas was murdered after he repented, He did not commit suicide. Judas was murdered by having his stomach ripped wide open, and all of his insides gushing and pouring out of him.

This matter made a great deal of difference to Judas, and I hope it causes you to wake up to a lot of other tradition that is just pure nonsense. Friend, the second witness concerning the hanging, states that Judas was murdered after his repentance.

Also,who are you to say that his repentance was'nt true?

Edited by n2thelight

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,859
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

3 And Satan entered into Judas who was called Iscariot, belonging to the number of the twelve.

26 Jesus then answered, “That is the one for whom I shall dip the morsel and give it to him.” So when He had dipped the morsel, He took and gave it to Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot.

27 After the morsel, Satan then entered into him. Therefore Jesus said to him, “What you do, do quickly.”

Matt 16:23...So was Peter saved? And Judas did repent, does not forgiveness come from repentance? And on a deeper note,Judas was murdered 

Satan in the body of Judas tried to stop the crucifixion by going to the priests of the Sanhedrin once he realized the death of Jesus was what God intended all along and the devil played right into his hand. It was not repentance it was feigned remorse. He reacted violently when the Sanhedrin essentially laughed him off. And Judas the man hanged himself because of the rage of the devil within. Otherwise, why would Judas not try to go to the Romans to stop the execution (if he were truly repenting)?

Jesus asked Judas to do what he plant to do. Jesus did not try to stop him. To the contrary Jesus let Judas know, I am with your plans. That does not mean with the end results of your plants. Only as we see, with your plants to identified me, and disclose to the Leaders of the Jews the place of my where abouts. 

To obey Jesus when he asks you to do something, that it was in the plan of Jesus to and must happen at this specific time and that's the only way.

The question is not how the other disciples perceive things as to say "the Devil enter Judas", 

But when Judas obeyed Jesus and his action became the spring board that led to the very propose of the completion  of the mission of Jesus.

Di you thing that the Devil enters someone when the obey Jesus?

For Judas did not acted on his own but was waiting for the right time to do it. And Jesus gave him the Go ahead. He told him "now is the right time, do it with my approval.

when someone obeys Jesus, don't you think and dare to say " that Devil will enter you", Jesus who came to destroyed the works of the Devil.

To the contrary the Devil try to have Jesus dead by some other way and at a deferent time, not on the high Holyday, the wanted him death by stoning, or by pushing him down the cliff, that must have some significance to their culture.

There are many conditions in God's Word that we seem to like to read over. We all possess adequate reading skills, for the Bible is basically written on a forth grade reading level, but we read past words like; When, Then, If, And, Those who, He that, . . . .

These little words placed before, within, and after a promise in God's Word are very important. They are what is called "qualifiers," and the fulfillment or applicability of the subject's promise hinges on the conditions being met that are stated and earmarked by these qualifiers. In other words, if I say to you "Come work for me today and I will pay you." Do you then sleep all day and show up at the end of the day asking for your pay? It seems that many treat God's Word in such a manner. Many sleepers looking for reward. This is one of the messages regarding the "wicked servant" in the Parable of Luke 19:12-27.

Guest shiloh357

Judas did not repent.  Peter did repent.   Judas was not murdered in any sense of the word, deeper or otherwise.  Judas committed suicide.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/14/1971

Everyone knows the following isn't true:

Goodworks = Eternal Heaven

For we are saved by grace, not of works least any man should boast.

So then the following shouldn't be true either:

Badworks (sin) = Eternal damnation

Hell was created for the devil and his angles. 

Sin doesn't send anyone to hell, but rejecting Jesus will. Sin does separate ourselves from God, if unrepented of. God is so holy, sin can not abide in His presence.  The blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin, so there is no excuse. We must apply this blood, give our sins to Jesus, through faith. 

None of us deserves Heaven. It is impossible to please God without faith. It is through faith where we can overcome the world. This is where his blessings and power can come through.

Remember in Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Overcome what? We MUST ovecome the world.

This is done through faith.

Judas did not repent.  Peter did repent.   Judas was not murdered in any sense of the word, deeper or otherwise.  Judas committed suicide.

Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,

So what part of repented do you not get

Also show me any case where one hangs themselves and their bowels burst open?

Guest shiloh357

Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,

What I am saying is that he did not repent to God.   He was sorry and remorseful but that is not what biblical repentance is.  It is more than that.  Repentance is a complete change of heart and mind, a 180 degree turn around.   That's not what Judas did.   He was in a state of immense remorse, he was not emotionally stable and he made a rash decision, but he never repented to God.

He hung himself and they have a pretty good idea where that was.  It was likely off of tree that hung over a cliff face and his decomposing body eventually fell from the rope after a few days to rocks below.  Your body bloats during natural decomposition and can easily burst. 

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/14/1971

What I am saying is that he did not repent to God.   He was sorry and remorseful but that is not what biblical repentance is.  It is more than that.  Repentance is a complete change of heart and mind, a 180 degree turn around.   That's not what Judas did.   He was in a state of immense remorse, he was not emotionally stable and he made a rash decision, but he never repented to God.

He hung himself and they have a pretty good idea where that was.  It was likely off of tree that hung over a cliff face and his decomposing body eventually fell from the rope after a few days to rocks below.  Your body bloats during natural decomposition and can easily burst. 

True, he did feel immense remorse. He actually didn't have faith in God for his forgiveness. It is hard to believe since we walked and talked with Jesus, yet he didn't believe.

He actually was murdered, by himself. Yet, it was to late to ask for forgiveness. Suicide is a form of self murder. 

He was on the road for true repentance. I honestly believe Judas didn't need to kill himself. It really grieves my heart when I read and hear about anyone wanting to kill themselves.

True repentance is simply not doing it anymore. I always hope and pray that God will gives me an opportunity to truly repent. I do know he knows my inner thoughts and the condition of my heart, so maybe it would be for my victory to know I overcame "that" sin.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Everyone knows the following isn't true:

Goodworks = Eternal Heaven

For we are saved by grace, not of works least any man should boast.

So then the following shouldn't be true either:

Badworks (sin) = Eternal damnation

Hell was created for the devil and his angles. 

Sin doesn't send anyone to hell, but rejecting Jesus will. Sin does separate ourselves from God, if unrepented of. God is so holy, sin can not abide in His presence.  The blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin, so there is no excuse. We must apply this blood, give our sins to Jesus, through faith. 

None of us deserves Heaven. It is impossible to please God without faith. It is through faith where we can overcome the world. This is where his blessings and power can come through.

Remember in Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Overcome what? We MUST ovecome the world.

This is done through faith.

Welcome to Worthy Walty!! Sign into the Welcome page so you can be greeted!!