• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

I am a former christians , and now believe that God does not exist. I think people should have a open mind and learn about why people that  have this belief. That are great book called " How something came form nothing" . I would like to ask you some questions? How can you people believe in a  god that has killed children? How about Noah's Ark ?  How come the most Atheist nation are the most peaceful to live  in. I think people have the fear and want to believe that this life is not end . Mainly because we do not want to say good bye forever to our family. 

I not here to causes disrespect at all   just wanted to give you guys some insight about what people believe on the other fence 

ou mean peaceful counries like North Korea, China, Cuba, Russia and ALL muslim countries?  Yep, just peachy living in any of those.  Interesting username. 

Muslim believe in the same God as you do , so that is not Atheist counties  . Counties like Finland and Sweden very low crime rate Germany is another one

Nothing you stated above is true.  Muslims do NOT believe in the same God as Christians and Jews; they believe in a nonexistent god and are, therefore, atheists (which literally means without God.)  Finland, Sweden and Germany have very low Christian and Jewish populations but they're are not atheist countries

What constitutes an atheist country?   In 2010 only 18% of Swedes declared that they believe in a God according to a poll by Eurobarometer.   You're never going to get a country that has no citizens that believe in God.

~

Beloved, Because These Atheist Countries Know Not God

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

They Have No Rational Defense Against The Current Mass
Islamic Migration Into Their Homes
And Hearts

Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man. Psalms 71:4

IMO

And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
Mark 12:29-31

I am a former christians , and now believe that God does not exist. I think people should have a open mind and learn about why people that  have this belief. That are great book called " How something came form nothing" . I would like to ask you some questions? How can you people believe in a  god that has killed children? How about Noah's Ark ?  How come the most Atheist nation are the most peaceful to live  in. I think people have the fear and want to believe that this life is not end . Mainly because we do not want to say good bye forever to our family. 

I not here to causes disrespect at all   just wanted to give you guys some insight about what people believe on the other fence 

I can believe in God because i know Him.  He revealed Himself to me and His spirit lives in me.  He guides my path in life. I have heard Him speak, and He has spoken thru me to others.  He gives me peace when my life is crumbling.   He shows up at my bedside at night and tells me He loves me over and over.  My eyes are now bright and shine, they used to be dull.  I used to be a different person, but now am no longer violent or desire to do drugs, or steal, or lie, because He helped me.   Most Christians know what is on the other side of the fence because we were born there.  you probably dont have a very deep understanding of scriptures and maybe its you that should seek why Christians believe what they do.  Because lets just say"IF" we are right, your future is bleak.  and I dont want that for you. 

If what I say about how I know/believe in God is false than everything I am is a hypocrite and everything I believe in would be worthless.  why then would I carry on with nonsense? 

If you wish to experience God like I have then you must humble yourself before Him, and be willing to live as He says is right.  And of course you will have to call out to Him.  I was very resistant to doing this, but i wouldnt want to have it any other way now.  Taste and see that The Lord Is good. 

"I can believe in God because i know Him."

A belief means you don't know.

Many people stop smoking, stop drinking, get off drugs with self help groups or even stopped the things they were doing by themselves. Some maybe have been obese and are now keep fit addicts, majority of people are non violent in life, do their best to help others. All these people had no need for a god, I know many of them. They turned their lifestyle around for themselves, for their kids, or wife, or it just feels good to help people as they get satisfaction from it, they focus on something else, rather than what they were formerly doing. Not to content a god or gain reward. Peace can be found in family/friends in time of crisis, no matter the persons belief in a god or not. People help people. Why do you think we have rape support centres or charities.

Edited by Guest

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

Many people stop smoking, stop drinking, have been obese and are now keep fit addicts, are non violent, do their best to help others. All these people had no need for a god. They turned their lifestyle around for themselves, for their kids, or wife, or it just feels good to help people as they get satisfaction from it. Not to content a god or gain reward.

So are you ready to explain your atheist beliefs to the readers?

Many people stop smoking, stop drinking, have been obese and are now keep fit addicts, are non violent, do their best to help others. All these people had no need for a god. They turned their lifestyle around for themselves, for their kids, or wife, or it just feels good to help people as they get satisfaction from it. Not to content a god or gain reward.

Already been explained to you on the topic section called freewill. Twice infact.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

Already been explained to you on the topic section called freewill. Twice in fact.

There is nothing complicated about Atheism. You just set up a banner which says THERE IS NO GOD.  Therefore it is indeed *annoying* when someone says "Explain your atheist beliefs". 

But the truth of the matter is that THERE IS A GOD WHO RULES IN THE AFFAIRS OF MEN. And he is not "your god" or "my god" or "a god".  He is the LORD (YHWH) God Almighty and all men will give account to Him.

Already been explained to you on the topic section called freewill. Twice infact.

No, it hasn't.  There is no section called "freewill".

For it is by faith that you are saved, through grace, so that no man man boast. Jesus said in John 20:29 ...... "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." Christian faith is based upon trust, and that trust in the Word of GOD is what leads to salvation. No one "saw" Christ rise from the grave, but hundreds did see him for 40 days afterwards. Multitudes gave up their lives for what they saw. What author, if they are writing fiction, would make themselves out to be great cowards who ran away when the (blank) hit the fan? Wouldn't they make themselves out to be great hero's? And what kind of fictional writer would endure torture and a horrible death to perpetuate a story that they knew was a lie? Yet many die for the sake of Christ. Only a fool would believe otherwise. Are you a fool?

For it is by faith that you are saved, through grace, so that no man man boast. Jesus said in John 20:29 ...... "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." Christian faith is based upon trust, and that trust in the Word of GOD is what leads to salvation. No one "saw" Christ rise from the grave, but hundreds did see him for 40 days afterwards. Multitudes gave up their lives for what they saw. What author, if they are writing fiction, would make themselves out to be great cowards who ran away when the (blank) hit the fan? Wouldn't they make themselves out to be great hero's? And what kind of fictional writer would endure torture and a horrible death to perpetuate a story that they knew was a lie? Yet many die for the sake of Christ. Only a fool would believe otherwise. Are you a fool?

Who are you addressing here, Rick?

Tea5. But I see he has been banned.

Hmmm....I think he was banned twice.  He registered again as Tea -,  I see that name is gone as well.