IGNORED

Would you be friends with someone with little faith?

LADYOFWISDOM

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  475
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/13/1962

I know some people that know who God is but don't walk in truth. Living a lifestyle that wouldn't be pleasing to our father eye sight. But I don't judge what I do is pray for them that is what I suppose to do.

Some people have their opinion like if you a Christian why do you associate yourself with a person like that. What others fail to realize is God expects us to show one another love. Yes it's true if that person wants God to work in their lives all they have to do is ask him and PRAY for a change. Some time you never know what change you can do in someone's life just by telling the love God has for us all. Or reading his word to them.

Before looking upon people in a judgemental way that don't understand Christ, we as God servants we suppose to teach the gospel with open arms. We all have walked down a path God wasn't pleased with. So I or anyone  has authority to judge. God have people in your life for a reason you could be who God is working through to bring that person to Christ. 

YES ... THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TOPIC TOO

In my living area, many many christians are not with spiritual growth in doctrine, in faith, in practices too

They always fallows the false matters and false truth, 

God made me to think on this matter

For this reason i started to fellowship with in in short time like one day or two days in month

I started some short time seminars once in month, gathered more than 60 people once in month or twice in month

started to teach the basics and fundamentals of truth and true doctrine

after 3 years,,, 8 of them came to know the truth,, rest people are still continuing their old faith,, 

but this 8 people left their old faith and practices and came to know the truth

I am glad to praise God, because God has given some courage to me to catch this 8 ministers to bring to truth

What i poured time and strength and funds for them are very precious but these 8 people are more than valuable in all

So i can say,, 7.5% success is there,, 92.5% failure is there but this 7.5% is very precious to God and kingdom of God

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

In my living area, many many christians are not with spiritual growth in doctrine, in faith, in practices too

For this reason i started to fellowship with in in short time like one day or two days in month

I started some short time seminars once in month, gathered more than 60 people once in month or twice in month

after 3 years,,, 8 of them came to know the truth,, rest people are still continuing their old faith,, 

I am glad to praise God, because God has given some courage to me to catch this 8 ministers to bring to truth

What i poured time and strength and funds for them are very precious but these 8 people are more than valuable in all

So i can say,, 7.5% success is there,, 92.5% failure is there but this 7.5% is very precious to God and kingdom of God

In process same direction and Hopefully starting here too (in the usa more) ,  yes - it is very important and mostly lacking.

~

Praying~!

In process same direction and Hopefully starting here too (in the usa more) ,  yes - it is very important and mostly lacking.

YES PLEASE DO IT as Lord permits you,,

With better results,, i have started three  more centers in this way,, now it is giving some solid results too

Thank you for understanding

Any thing can happen, any person may stay in little faith..

That is not our part,.., our ministry is to do in our part ,,

our part is to do our work according to the God's will. 

If we do our part of work, God can do His part of work.. 

BETWEEN  people who are in little faith or some faith or no faith..

IF THEY HAVE THE GRACE OF GOD

THEY CAN COME TO KNOW THE TRUTH,.,. 

A LIGHT HOUSE KEEPER DUTY IS TO KEEP LIGHT IS ON AND SHINE,, 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

We are all in different places in our walk with Christ, some at the beginning with little faith, and some at their end with great faith.  We are to welcome all who accept Christ, despite of how much faith they have.  I am sure glad someone continued to help me when I was struggling with the idea of salvation and didn't just brush me aside because I had not yet given my life to God.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Days Won:  37

Jesus is friends of all us who have been of  little faith.    How can we be other than our Lord?

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

The paradox is that the Lord Jesus Christ Himself said that we do NOT need a huge amount of faith.  Faith equivalent to the size of a mustard seed is sufficient.  Why?  Because faith is SIMPLY BELIEVING AND TRUSTING. But unless there is genuine EVIDENCE of faith in Christ, it is non-existent (Jas 2:14-20):

14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

This passage is not teaching salvation by works, but proof of salvation in the eyes of men by works.  As Jesus said “By their fruits ye shall know them”.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

I would only approach such a friendship with an aggressive love and zeal for them.  Aggressive being not passive.  I would seek to influence with them with Christ's love and example.  Otherwise I would only become influenced by their behaviour.  If they would not receive me from this stand point, then I would just love them, shake the dust off my feet and pray for them at a distance.  Easier to say and think through and discern when you're in it, but that remains my advice.

• Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

What is a friend?  Jesus said we are his friends IF we do what he tells us to do.  Friendship is expressed in obedience as is love.  Love not the world neither be a friend of the world.  Jesus hung out with some real losers.  He did not turn anyone away who came to him.  But how did he teeat his friends?  "Get thee behind me Satan!", he said to Peter.  Jesus was a friend who loved at all times.  Those words were of love to a friend.  

I will be a friend unto whomever calls upon me but they had better be able to deal with my great love for them. :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

If a person wants to go through life without doing business or having friends that are non Christians, they better become a monk or live in a life sustainable dome. How can we tell non believers or how can they see us walk in the light of Christianity if we aren't around them? There are non believers out there that are diamonds in the rough and all it takes is one Christian to say a few words or do a good deed for the glory of God to make that diamond shine.

Oldzimm