Sister

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

people shouldn't do that for many of us do not show sigs.    I find them very annoying.

Other one,

What does he mean?  I don't understand?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,221
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

people shouldn't do that for many of us do not show sigs.    I find them very annoying.

Other one,

What does he mean?  I don't understand?

you can put a sig (signature) at the end of each of your posts.   Some people get kind of carried away and it takes up a lot of room and is just distracting from reading all the posts so many of us set our personal viewing to not show signatures.  So if one posts something and the gist of that post is in your sig, many of us will not see it at all and not know what that person is trying to say.

LoL, I haven't seen mine in so long I can't remember what it is...   assuming there is still one.

Ok, thank you. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

I testify before hand that these interpretations are true.  Your scribes never taught you this did they?

Sister, it would appear that you are presenting yourself as a prophetess.  However, what I have noticed so far -- with all due respect -- is that you sow spiritual confusion.

An interpretation can only be true if it is consistent with all of Scripture.  God is not the God of confusion and He does not call Gentiles *Ephraim*.  The tribe of Ephraim was mixed with idolatrous Gentiles and is synonymous with *Samaria* and *Israel* (as opposed to Judah).  While you will not find Ephraim mentioned among the 12 tribes listed in Revelation 7,  *the tribe of Joseph* is a substitute for *the tribe of Ephraim* (Rev 7:8).  Once again you are sowing seeds of spiritual confusion.

Come out of Babylon and into the City of truth

All those who are genuinely saved have already come of of Babylon.  But Christians have not come into any *City of Truth*. The Church (redeemed Jews and Gentiles in one Body) will eventually be in the New Jerusalem, but it is certainly not called *the City of Truth*.  That is a designation for redeemed and restored JERUSALEM ON EARTH (Zech8:3).  So once again we have more spiritual confusion.

Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain. (Zech 8:3).

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

All those who are genuinely saved have already come of of Babylon.

I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her [Babylon], my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues.  Revelation 18:4

"Babylon" is the influence of Satan's kingdom among the human race.  This exhortation in Revelation is for God's people to come out of her; to become disentangled with the trappings of this world, and be separate.  The implication is that God's people can be in Babylon or that verse doesn't make any sense.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her [Babylon], my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues.  Revelation 18:4

"Babylon" is the influence of Satan's kingdom among the human race.  This exhortation in Revelation is for God's people to come out of her; to become disentangled with the trappings of this world, and be separate.  The implication is that God's people can be in Babylon or that verse doesn't make any sense.

Context is always the key.  We need to remember the context of that verse.  Babylon is being judged and destroyed during the the Great Tribulation. The Church is NOT on earth at that time. So that is a future exhortation to future saints (Tribulation saints). 

However, at present, we are told that believers are already seated in the heavenlies with Christ (Eph 2:4-6), and have been translated out of the kingdom of darkness into His marvelous light.  Big difference.

4But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

Context is always the key.  We need to remember the context of that verse.  Babylon is being judged and destroyed during the the Great Tribulation. The Church is NOT on earth at that time. So that is a future exhortation to future saints (Tribulation saints). 

However, at present, we are told that believers are already seated in the heavenlies with Christ (Eph 2:4-6), and have been translated out of the kingdom of darkness into His marvelous light.  Big difference.

4But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

The context is after the destruction of Babylon the city by the ten horns.  Go back to the end of chapter 17 to get the lead-in.  Since you can't or won't differentiate between tribulation and wrath, there's no sense going down any road with the name "tribulation" in it.  The completed destruction of Babylon happens at the end of the plagues.

So you're saying that believers don't get tangled up in the world and sin?  What exactly is your definition of Babylon that those "genuinely saved" have already come out of?  There's a difference between our position in Christ and our experience in this world.  Mull this over and tell me how the genuinely saved aren't affected by the seduction of Babylon.

I find then the principle that evil is present in me, the one who wants to do good. For I joyfully concur with the law of God in the inner man, but I see a different law in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin which is in my members.  Wretched man that I am! Who will set me free from the body of this death?  Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, on the one hand I myself with my mind am serving the law of God, but on the other, with my flesh the law of sin.  Romans 7:21-25

As for the church not being on earth at that time, there's no sense in going into how tenuous that house of cards is.  You can believe whatever seems good to you.  Just be ready.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I fail to understand the purpose of the op. 

Me too scratch.gif

Sounds like Sister is promoting the Two House theology heresy.

I testify before hand that these interpretations are true.  Your scribes never taught you this did they?

Very few have 'scribes' these days but telling fellow believers to 'come out of Babylon' is absolutely appalling.  Especially coming from one who is, once again, presuming to teach without being spiritually grounded enough to do so.  Sister, you should be ashamed of making such a statement. 

Sister, it would appear that you are presenting yourself as a prophetess.  However, what I have noticed so far -- with all due respect -- is that you sow spiritual confusion.

An interpretation can only be true if it is consistent with all of Scripture.  God is not the God of confusion and He does not call Gentiles *Ephraim*.  The tribe of Ephraim was mixed with idolatrous Gentiles and is synonymous with *Samaria* and *Israel* (as opposed to Judah).  While you will not find Ephraim mentioned among the 12 tribes listed in Revelation 7,  *the tribe of Joseph* is a substitute for *the tribe of Ephraim* (Rev 7:8).  Once again you are sowing seeds of spiritual confusion.

All those who are genuinely saved have already come of of Babylon.  But Christians have not come into any *City of Truth*. The Church (redeemed Jews and Gentiles in one Body) will eventually be in the New Jerusalem, but it is certainly not called *the City of Truth*.  That is a designation for redeemed and restored JERUSALEM ON EARTH (Zech8:3).  So once again we have more spiritual confusion.

Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain. (Zech 8:3).

Ezra

I did not write these scriptures.  God has written them in such a way that they MUST be interpreted.  You will have to read all the prophesies concerning Ephraim to get the flow of what God is showing us.  I am giving you a helping hand, a guide.  These scriptures are all speaking of the last days.  There are no tribes today.

God does use symbolism and Ephraim is a mixed people.  It stands for the Christian world of today.  The Christian world who has acted treacherously against the Lord.  Don't forget there is a falling away happening.  God does not cause this to happen for no reason. 

Once you can tune in to God's speech, you can understand these scriptures as clear as day.  So don't take it personally as if I am speaking to you, but think on this;  If the enemy came and sowed corrupt seed in the days of the apostles, then since then, the true doctrine of God has been tampered with.  We have his Word now in print to rely upon, yet those wolves who came in came to deceive the masses did not go away.  Their seed has grown also.  It has to reach the maximum and grow with the good seed before it is cut down.

Now someone tries to show you something, and because you have not heard it before, you reject.  The Jews did the same.  History is repeating itself all over.  They persecuted the apostles and the Son of Man.  Well the Christian world who have been deceived by these wolves are doing the same.  They have joined in with Israel.

Jesus said we will be "hated" by all men for his sake.  We are hated because we are speaking the same word.  Giving the same message.  I don't see the Christian world being hated today.  I see them very cosy in their nests, and they are happy not understanding all these scriptures and prophecies and love to persecute those who try to show them WHAT GOD IS SAYING.

I can not reveal anything to you.  It is the spirit of God can.  All I can do is just get you to look at those scriptures and make your own decision.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Ezra

I did not write these scriptures.  God has written them in such a way that they MUST be interpreted.  You will have to read all the prophesies concerning Ephraim to get the flow of what God is showing us.  I am giving you a helping hand, a guide.  These scriptures are all speaking of the last days.  There are no tribes today.

God does use symbolism and Ephraim is a mixed people.  It stands for the Christian world of today.  The Christian world who has acted treacherously against the Lord.  Don't forget there is a falling away happening.  God does not cause this to happen for no reason. 

Once you can tune in to God's speech, you can understand these scriptures as clear as day.  So don't take it personally as if I am speaking to you, but think on this;  If the enemy came and sowed corrupt seed in the days of the apostles, then since then, the true doctrine of God has been tampered with.  We have his Word now in print to rely upon, yet those wolves who came in came to deceive the masses did not go away.  Their seed has grown also.  It has to reach the maximum and grow with the good seed before it is cut down.

Now someone tries to show you something, and because you have not heard it before, you reject.  The Jews did the same.  History is repeating itself all over.  They persecuted the apostles and the Son of Man.  Well the Christian world who have been deceived by these wolves are doing the same.  They have joined in with Israel.

Jesus said we will be "hated" by all men for his sake.  We are hated because we are speaking the same word.  Giving the same message.  I don't see the Christian world being hated today.  I see them very cosy in their nests, and they are happy not understanding all these scriptures and prophecies and love to persecute those who try to show them WHAT GOD IS SAYING.

I can not reveal anything to you.  It is the spirit of God can.  All I can do is just get you to look at those scriptures and make your own decision.

Excuse me for not understanding WHY you think that people here at Worthy don't understand Scripture?  I will venture that most of us do.