• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,309
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

We are probably right in expecting judgment to come upon us... as it is due by present day filth and rejection of God!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Could it possible be over zealous believers watching the times and predicting the rider on the black horse (Revelation 6:5-6 the 3rd seal) is now riding while not fully understanding the prophecy?  I have seen many people, myself included, claim this and that due to a lack of a full understanding of prophecy, basically because they are so excited with something new they have seen or heard and thinking it fits His will.  I came to realize that I am to watch, not predict.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well, I still think that Hal Lindsey and I pretty much proved that Jesus was coming back in 1988...

Guest shiloh357

Could it possible be over zealous believers watching the times and predicting the rider on the black horse (Revelation 6:5-6 the 3rd seal) is now riding while not fully understanding the prophecy?  I have seen many people, myself included, claim this and that due to a lack of a full understanding of prophecy, basically because they are so excited with something new they have seen or heard and thinking it fits His will.  I came to realize that I am to watch, not predict.

I think it is very much due to a lack of understanding of prophecy.  I don't know how many people I have read articles from who think we are in the book of Revelation right now.  They think we are in the seals or in the trumpets, and they have no idea what they are talking about.

A close study of Revelation tells us that by the time the fourth horseman appears, the world will already be completely devastated.  We have no point of reference for just how bad it is going to be after the first seal is broken, much less the other seals.  And the trumpets are even worse than the seals.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Well, I still think that Hal Lindsey and I pretty much proved that Jesus was coming back in 1988...

I remember that phase and the wide spread popularity of Lindsey's book.  Even than I saw it as speculation and misinterpretation.  Bottom line then and now.  We simply don't know when Jesus is coming back; but we are to live as if it could be any time.  Regardless if His second coming occurs during our lifetime or not..He will be coming back for us one way or another.  And, that, is what matters most.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I remember that phase and the wide spread popularity of Lindsey's book.  Even than I saw it as speculation and misinterpretation.  Bottom line then and now.  We simply don't know when Jesus is coming back; but we are to live as if it could be any time.  Regardless if His second coming occurs during our lifetime or not..He will be coming back for us one way or another.  And, that, is what matters most.

My question is who is tying these moons to Jesus coming back?  Unless he's changed his talk, Hagee just looked at history and saw some pretty serious things happen to Israel around the times for the last 4 of these and looked at the state the world is in and is telling people to watch for something....    when did he start saying Jesus was coming?

The Rabbi may be saying things I'm not aware of for he gives me the creeps to watch so I don't.....     it is kind of like the December 2012 thing where everyone was saying that it was the end of the world, and when you get inside those prophecies they never said that it was the end of the world, but a bunch of old gods were going to become involved in the world and would start a new time period for the pagans.....     and considering the state of the world today coming up on three years later, I would not say that they were wrong.   But that isn't to say that we should pay close attention to non Biblical prophecies.    If you have control of the world as Satan does, it's not that difficult to make the things you predict happen.

If you study the occult and watch the global leaders of the world, it seems important to tell people what you are going to do before you do it.    It is an occult belief that the dark powers will help you more if you do so.    So most of these things that are not Biblical are just the dark side trying to be like God.       but the question then becomes, should we pay attention to them....   then my question is why should I.

i don't see how anyone could not be expecting something drastic happening to Israel within the next year...    question is, does it have anything to do with the blood moons?      The last question is how could anyone really know?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

I think it is very much due to a lack of understanding of prophecy.  I don't know how many people I have read articles from who think we are in the book of Revelation right now.  They think we are in the seals or in the trumpets, and they have no idea what they are talking about.

A close study of Revelation tells us that by the time the fourth horseman appears, the world will already be completely devastated.  We have no point of reference for just how bad it is going to be after the first seal is broken, much less the other seals.  And the trumpets are even worse than the seals.

We are not in revelation right now.For those who take the book of revelation literally there is no way we are going through the seals,bowls and trumpets.They have no idea of the devastation that they are going to bring to our world.It is the wrath of God on our evil sinful world.It will happen in God's timing.What we are going through now is a walk in the park compared to what will happen in the tribulation.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Do you think revelation is tribulation after rapture.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

Do you think revelation is tribulation after rapture.

My interpretation is rapture,tribulation,1000 year millennium.