• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/05/1993

I have a hard time getting myself to detach from situations that are unbalanced and that I know is not adding up or fair. I see biased thinking and I can be all over for years trying to analyse it and understand it. Honestly, I really want them to go away it's more of a problem then it seems to be a gift. I'm curious as to what I should do, I know I should talk to God about ti but what else can I do? or is that all it takes?

Edited by jrc
Changed mind

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Hello Jrc,

I hope you are enjoying your time here and have found the members to be friendly and helpful. 

I think I understand the basis of your question, and thus I am going to take a politicians approach and ask another question in lieu of the answer.  What is it exactly that you seek?  The reason I ask this question is very simple; God answers questions proposed to Him - remember God may not answer instantly...this is a great misconception; God answers when He feels the time is right.

I will offer you a little advice too; over-analyzing situations can do more harm than good.  When one over-analyses, one tends to overlook the true meaning of a situation and manipulates it to suit one's reasoning - I know this because I too am guilty of such.  As hard as it may appear, keep an open mind and allow God to take the wheel and guide you in the right direction. 

Although this may not have answered your question, I hope you have found the information somewhat helpful and intriguing. 

Edited by JoshuaB

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

I have a hard time getting myself to detach from situations that are unbalanced and that I know is not adding up or fair. I see biased thinking and I can be all over for years trying to analyse it and understand it. Honestly, I really want them to go away it's more of a problem then it seems to be a gift. I'm curious as to what I should do, I know I should talk to God about ti but what else can I do? or is that all it takes?

:thumbsup:

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
Psalms 139:23-24

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Welcome to Worthy.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

An evangelist Kathryn Kuhlman, met a divorced evangelist and though her friends advised her not to marry him she did, knowing it was wrong for her. The first night together, she left him weeping knowing it was not God's will for her. This greatly grieved her and after asking God to forgive her...in later years  when asked about that marriage she would respond, "That was not me that was someone else." She had been forgiven by God for her sin, and in Gods eyes if we truly repent we are made "new" creatures the old life is passed away we start fresh. Our sin is cast in the sea of God's forgetfulness, never to be remembered by Him because of the blood of Jesus. The enemy wants to keep you reminded of the past and your eyes off Jesus and His forgiveness. Do not surrender your mind and heart to the enemy.  Ask Jesus to take that guilt and memory from you. Live a life pleasing to Him.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  521
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

It's easy to over analyze situations. A practical way to deal with things like this, is to just take each day at a time. Whatever is troubling us, pray over it, and work on it...daily. We are all works in progress, so don't beat yourself up over it. God is listening, and He will help you. I believe this. Welcome to the forum. :) ((hug))

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

My question to youre questions is that youre saved. The response to that will determine my answer. If youre not saved then youre of the world which full of confusion and lies. Which are the attribute of SATAN the God of this world. He is the father of lies and author of confusion.! If you are then the HOLY GHOST in you will guide you to all truth! By reading your questions sounds like you need to get saved so ask GOD to reveal his SON to you. Let GOD be your God Christ Jesus and he will give you a clear consciousness in this world of lies and confusion

Edited by manuelf324