• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

3 minutes ago, Spock said:

While I'm not a great fan of some Catholic doctrine (Mary, pergutory, transubstantiation, and others) I don't see them as Mystery anything. Now I will say this- anything related to Islam is a much greater concern and definitely an end time player. 

We have yet to see what becomes of Babylon in Iraq, so Islam will definitely play role in the Antichrist's plans.  There is a close connection between Mystery Babylon and the city of Babylon.

• Topic Count:  154
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

8 hours ago, Sister said:

Zion

It's a mystery to the world who don't care for reading the Word of the Lord, but to us who do have ears, we are revealed who Babylon is when God speaks of her, and that the desires of what this world can provide has a master.  It cannot be personified, because it includes the whole world who has been feeding on what the Woman can give, which this system of hers is going to be destroyed when Christ returns, the way the world operates.

The daughter of Babylon cannot be personified, but the son of lawlessness (a much more ambiguous term) can?  

5 hours ago, Spock said:

Hi Zion, long time no see,

While I'm not a great fan of some Catholic doctrine (Mary, pergutory, transubstantiation, and others) I don't see them as Mystery anything. Now I will say this- anything related to Islam is a much greater concern and definitely an end time player. 

Mr Spock, I have missed you, bro :)

I agree, Islam has a definite part to play.  The term mystery is the term God has decided to use.  If we are not to know ahead of time, that's fine by me.  But boy, I sure do love getting to the bottom of a good mystery!

Have a logical time :) 

5 hours ago, Ezra said:

We have yet to see what becomes of Babylon in Iraq, so Islam will definitely play role in the Antichrist's plans.  There is a close connection between Mystery Babylon and the city of Babylon.

I can definitely see that being the case.  Thank you also for your previous reply, and while I can agree that the daughter of babylon can be a term applied to the inhabitants of babylon as a whole, I'm still not sure that it is a system per se.  But I'm not gonna rule it out :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

well it must be somewhat like the mother, that it came from the mother church, could it be protestant ?

The mother church wanted all her children(daughters) to come back home to become one.

Isaiah 4:1
 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

23 minutes ago, Spock said:

I read that second one when it first came out and lost track of it.   I've been looking for it for a couple of months.   Thanks for sharing it.

42 minutes ago, other one said:

I read that second one when it first came out and lost track of it.   I've been looking for it for a couple of months.   Thanks for sharing it.

That article made a lot of sense when I read it about a year ago and explained how the 10 radical Islamic countries will "hate" Mecca (Saudi Arabia) and turn on it.  

In addition, have you ever wondered why all that oil (wine) happens to located under the Islamic nations land? Coincidence?  I don't think so.  The Beast = 10 Radical Islamic Nations who will have power for a short time.  The Harlot rides this beast, but shortly, the beast will finally have enough of the harlot and say bye bye. (I wonder if this causes the Bushes, Clintons, and Obamas to shed a tear!) 

4 hours ago, *Zion* said:

Mr Spock, I have missed you, bro :)

I agree, Islam has a definite part to play.  The term mystery is the term God has decided to use.  If we are not to know ahead of time, that's fine by me.  But boy, I sure do love getting to the bottom of a good mystery!

Have a logical time :) 

Perhaps after you read the article I linked it no longer will be a mystery to you.  Perhaps......

Good hunting my wonderful sister in Christ. 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2015‎ ‎9‎:‎18‎:‎09‎, *Zion* said:

Honest question.  Some say that it's the Catholic Church, some say it's Islam.  It could be an entirely different entity.  What do people think?

Don't know of this helps, but ...

"Revelation 17:9 explains, 'This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.' Many commentators link this passage with the Roman Catholic Church because in ancient times, the city of Rome was known as 'the city on seven hills' because there are seven prominent hills that surround the city. However, verse 10 goes on to explain that the seven hills represent 7 kings or kingdoms, five of which have fallen, one that is and one that is to come. Therefore, the 'whore of Babylon' cannot refer exclusively to Rome."

http://www.gotquestions.org/whore-Babylon-mystery.html