IGNORED

Been away for a month and could use some prayers.

oldzimm

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Haven't visited Worthy for better than a month, thought I'd let you all know they didn't pat my belly with a shovel yet. However while I haven't been on Worthy I had did have a health issue, I had two stents put in my heart the day before Thanksgiving. Praise the Lord I FINALLY (yes I'm stubborn) adhered to the warning signs of a heart attack and my heart is still healthy, not damaged. The heart doctor is a strict vegetarian and told me to go on a vegetarian diet (No meat at all period), I'm sure she seen the deer in the headlight look on my face. Thankfully other doctors said I didn't need to go on a vegetarian diet, but watch what I eat and eat meat in moderation. If anybody wants to pray for my health and give me the strength to listen to doctors orders (I have been known for allegedly pushing the limits) I appreciate it.

Allegedly pushing the limits you might ask? Yes I do stubbornly push the limits, example is four days after the operation was the first day of deer season. Doctor didn't say I could or I couldn't go hunting, but I didn't ask either. I decided to climb a mountain to my deer stand, afterwards my body was telling me that wasn't a good idea and I haven't seen my deer stand since. We have a good, loving, understanding God, last Saturday I went out behind my house which is nearly flat land compared to the mountain, shot a deer and put it in the freezer. Venison is healthy for me and I got a tag for one more yet.    

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, oldzimm said:

Haven't visited Worthy for better than a month, thought I'd let you all know they didn't pat my belly with a shovel yet. However while I haven't been on Worthy I had did have a health issue, I had two stents put in my heart the day before Thanksgiving. Praise the Lord I FINALLY (yes I'm stubborn) adhered to the warning signs of a heart attack and my heart is still healthy, not damaged. The heart doctor is a strict vegetarian and told me to go on a vegetarian diet (No meat at all period), I'm sure she seen the deer in the headlight look on my face. Thankfully other doctors said I didn't need to go on a vegetarian diet, but watch what I eat and eat meat in moderation. If anybody wants to pray for my health and give me the strength to listen to doctors orders (I have been known for allegedly pushing the limits) I appreciate it.

Allegedly pushing the limits you might ask? Yes I do stubbornly push the limits, example is four days after the operation was the first day of deer season. Doctor didn't say I could or I couldn't go hunting, but I didn't ask either. I decided to climb a mountain to my deer stand, afterwards my body was telling me that wasn't a good idea and I haven't seen my deer stand since. We have a good, loving, understanding God, last Saturday I went out behind my house which is nearly flat land compared to the mountain, shot a deer and put it in the freezer. Venison is healthy for me and I got a tag for one more yet.    

:emot-pray: praying

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

praying...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Praying for you O.Z.  I pray that the Lord will continue to improve your health and stop you from being so stubborn! 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

Praying you get well.

OZimm, pray to Jesus/Yahweh for health like Hezekiah did.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  24
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

Praying...cool on the deer :)

• Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.71
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Praying, O.Z.

God Bless you.

Your friend and brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

Glad you are doing better brother. May God bless you in abundance, by His grace and mercy and in the name of Jesus.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Thank you everybody for praying for me, I know praying to God is the best from communication to him and individually we should pray daily. It is also uplifting to have friends pray for you when the road is rough, and even when the road is smooth.  

• Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Content Per Day:  1.64
  • Days Won:  2

It is always a pleasure to read your posts, although I'm sorry about your heart issues and will keep you in my prayers. 

You're like a breath of fresh mountain air...and a little stubbornness (in moderation) isn't always a bad thing.  I call it "determination" :D

Many blessings to you!