• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

3 hours ago, Hippie333 said:

While I always will agree we could always improve upon our methods, actions and responses here... I do find it curious as to how you say you wish to make something public, but then be veiled in your post accomplishes anything other than more division. People are not perfect here or anywhere else, we do all we can here to keep this site up and going... Aside from George, there are only 3 of us moderating the boards and do the best we can to actually be present, keep the peace, minister to others, witness, stop trolls and spam and separate grown adults not acting like adults sometimes... If you have a grievance against me or one of the other 2 moderators, I would rather you have came to us personally and not went the route of public display right out the the chute... and label what seems to be 1 or both of the two remaining  of us  ( assuming from your comment to Omega) as sinning against others veiled as love... you do realize the boards are the least censored now than they have been in 3 years? You have an issue with another user here that's apparent.... but to flip things around about how much grace you have learned and then exhibit a lack of it in your accusations against the staff is disheartening. If I have wronged people, or have falsely professed anything outside of scripture on Worthy, I would please ask that you  or anyone else come and speak with me personally ... I will even talk to whomever on the phone.. ...

God Bless,

Hip

Hippie, that is what  I expect.  For people to seek to turn it back on the one who speaks up.  Accuse them of seeking to be divisive and therefore discredit the  witness and walk away with pride intact. Why not just inventory you actions and seek for truth?  Why size up seeking something wrong in the person who openly speaks about their experience?  I am no better than anyone but I am not the one in position of authority where the ones being censored have no power or choice.  I disagree that the structure is that of godly governance.  You are free to believe and act otherwise.  God is your judge and to your master you stand or fall.  I hold to my position that Worthy has been and continues to be an excellent place for Christian discussion.  This OP stirred up in me memories of past frustrations that I am not sure who is responsible for but rather had left them alone.  I am here simply bearing witness that I have experienced similar behavior and that there may be credibility to the OP's claims. I have spoken and will now hold my peace except you seek to disturb that again but my position doesn't change. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

14 hours ago, gdemoss said:

Hippie, that is what  I expect.  For people to seek to turn it back on the one who speaks up.  Accuse them of seeking to be divisive and therefore discredit the  witness and walk away with pride intact. Why not just inventory you actions and seek for truth?  Why size up seeking something wrong in the person who openly speaks about their experience?  I am no better than anyone but I am not the one in position of authority where the ones being censored have no power or choice.  I disagree that the structure is that of godly governance.  You are free to believe and act otherwise.  God is your judge and to your master you stand or fall.  I hold to my position that Worthy has been and continues to be an excellent place for Christian discussion.  This OP stirred up in me memories of past frustrations that I am not sure who is responsible for but rather had left them alone.  I am here simply bearing witness that I have experienced similar behavior and that there may be credibility to the OP's claims. I have spoken and will now hold my peace except you seek to disturb that again but my position doesn't change. 

Wow. I for one won't disturb your peace again Gary. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

On 12/14/2015 at 4:54 PM, Thallasa said:

Although I find you direct , I do not find you harsh . There is a subtle difference . I know that I can be too direct myself ,which can come off as hurtful ,  so now when I don't have time to reflect on a post , I leave it .  The other thing is that we all have issues, and we all need prayers  ; silent ones are often answered more quickly .

Amen, Thallasa.  :)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Im so glad that God has led me to Worthy. I find it to be a great place to learn and fellowship and ask questions about scripture that im unsure of. I love everybody here and i believe that the mods do an incredible job... now i haven't been here all that long and i see most people have been here some years.  I hope to get to know you all and learn from you all and maybe be a blessing to someone while im here. As for the OP i sure it wont be the last time we something like that. Im just gonna pray for them and ask God to soften their heart and for them to ask for forgiveness.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

50 minutes ago, AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken said:

Wow. I for one won't disturb your peace again Gary. 

Me too, I wound not dare:)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,186
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1_11.jpg I want to know who turned out the lights in this thread :o

• Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.72
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

On 12/13/2015 at 6:37 AM, archaeologist55 said:

I get notifications and posts and now threads disappear so I am done with this website. I will expect to receive no more notifications or e-mails automatic or otherwise. Do not contact me at all

arch hope you change your mind.

God Bless you.

Your friend and brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

• Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.72
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Some threads dissapeared for a good reason.

God Bless you.

Your friend and brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,236
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/18/1970

21 hours ago, gdemoss said:

I am not sure how I "turned it back on you" Gde... You instead of seeing issues on threads from users and reporting them - chose to make a post on this thread about others being rude, and offensive and getting away with it. We cannot see everything all the time, we get many of our information from users on Worthy actually using the systems in place "report" buttons. If you have issues with the staff, why have you not made the effort to contact us? You spoke of grace and Godly governance , but instead of seeking out your brothers and sisters in private to call attention to matters you felt were out of line... you chose to soapbox it publicly. I did "nothing" to discredit you, I did not say there were not any problems and you were making things up ..or completely wrong. I addressed the fact you said you were coming from a point of grace... but started your comment with calling the staff sinful in their work here, not being truthful, and if we discuss a matter that you put out on the public floor, "we" are disturbing your peace? I am sorry Gde, I felt I made the effort for you to feel free to contact me in any manner possible to discuss this, and in turn you make it about judgement from God on actions on the boards ? Omega worded it very eloquently when he posted on how we deal with people in private and all together in our decisions ... none of us act solely alone with some personal malice against a user. It has ALWAYS been our policy here to keep the moderators conversations in total private as to respect the person we are speaking with. As far as walking away with my pride in tact, and inventorying my actions... Perhaps instead of making assumptions on grouping memories of the past with posts as of late... you can enlighten me as to any actions I have taken against people on Worthy that put my pride or my personal issues before Worthy? If you wish to make a public rebuke , feel free to do so, but I am not to be expected to be treated as if Steve, Omega and I have done some horrible actions that are deemed sinful in their nature.

God Bless,

Hip

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

2 hours ago, Hippie333 said:

I am not sure how I "turned it back on you" Gde... You instead of seeing issues on threads from users and reporting them - chose to make a post on this thread about others being rude, and offensive and getting away with it. We cannot see everything all the time, we get many of our information from users on Worthy actually using the systems in place "report" buttons. If you have issues with the staff, why have you not made the effort to contact us? You spoke of grace and Godly governance , but instead of seeking out your brothers and sisters in private to call attention to matters you felt were out of line... you chose to soapbox it publicly. I did "nothing" to discredit you, I did not say there were not any problems and you were making things up ..or completely wrong. I addressed the fact you said you were coming from a point of grace... but started your comment with calling the staff sinful in their work here, not being truthful, and if we discuss a matter that you put out on the public floor, "we" are disturbing your peace? I am sorry Gde, I felt I made the effort for you to feel free to contact me in any manner possible to discuss this, and in turn you make it about judgement from God on actions on the boards ? Omega worded it very eloquently when he posted on how we deal with people in private and all together in our decisions ... none of us act solely alone with some personal malice against a user. It has ALWAYS been our policy here to keep the moderators conversations in total private as to respect the person we are speaking with. As far as walking away with my pride in tact, and inventorying my actions... Perhaps instead of making assumptions on grouping memories of the past with posts as of late... you can enlighten me as to any actions I have taken against people on Worthy that put my pride or my personal issues before Worthy? If you wish to make a public rebuke , feel free to do so, but I am not to be expected to be treated as if Steve, Omega and I have done some horrible actions that are deemed sinful in their nature.

God Bless,

Hip

I wrote a book in response but it vanished lol so let me just say this.

I was wrong.  My pride, ego and arrogance took over my ability to do good.  I had stored up resentments from previous Christian forum experiences and took those frustrations out on innocent people.  Each answer given me only served to escalate my inability to deal with my own sin.  Please forgive and thank you for keeping this public for all to see.  I believe it is important that others see our best and our worst that they may not have some unrealistic veiw  of our persons.

God bless you too.