• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,203
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

16 hours ago, Spock said:

I know Rome is probably the most popular answer, but what about Mecca? I've read a few books and articles on the web lately that seem to be hot over an Islamic Antichrist and Beast Kingdom. Mecca and Mahdi are huge from this perspective.

Rev 17:: 3Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. (The word wilderness is actually desert or desolate place.). Rome is not a desolate place, is it? Rome is not in the desert. But Mecca is.

V. 6: then I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus. (Muslims kill Christians all the time.)

16The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. (Even the Muslim nations hate Saudi Arabia for being a whore with Western nations and will turn on it at the end.)

Could "wine" mean "oil"?

Anyhow, I'm not feeling Mecca as a player, but just wondering what you are thinking.

Spock out

Hi Spock,

Glad to see some interesting discussion on contemporary events. Now we know that people need to be motivated to give over their power to a Global Government & religion is that force.

• So who `preaches,` oneness, that we are all connected, that we need to protect Mother Earth, that we need to `save the planet.`

• Who gathers all the religions under one umbrella, letting each voice be heard.

• Whose moral values are taught throughout the schools, hospitals, businesses, & general society, of the world. (Moral values of – tolerance, respect, justice, etc according to their view) Look up -

UNESCO`s declaration on the role of Religion in the Promotion of a Culture of Peace.

Example of Declarations:

`We face a crisis which could bring about the suicide of the human species or bring a new awakening & a new hope. We know that religion....has an indispensable role to play...`

`Religions have ....led to division, hatred, & war. Religious people have too often betrayed the high ideals they themselves have preached. We...call for sincere acts of repentance & mutual forgiveness, both personally & collectively –

• to one another,

• - to humanity in general, &

• To Earth & all living beings.

Peace entails that we understand that we are all interdependent ...collectively responsible for the common good.`

`We commit ourselves to –

• Work towards a reduction in the scandalous economic differences between human groups & other forms of violence & threats to peace....

• Overcome all forms of discrimination, colonialism, exploitation, & domination & to promote institutions based on shared responsibility & participation....Human rights, including religious freedom & the rights of minorities, must be respected.

• Assure a truly humane education for all. We emphasize education for peace, freedom & human rights & religious education to promote openness & tolerance.

• Commit ourselves to a civil society which respects environmental & social justice.

`We will promote dialogue & harmony between & within religions...respecting the search for truth & wisdom that is outside our religion. We will establish dialogue with all, striving for a sincere fellowship...

`We will build a culture of peace based on non-violence, tolerance, dialogue, mutual understanding, & justice.

We call upon our the institutions of our civil society, the United Nations System, governments, governmental & non-governmental organisations, corporations, & the mass media, to strengthen their commitments of peace & to listen to the cries of the victims.....

We call upon the different religious & cultural traditions to join hands...& to cooperate with us...`

This is the `woman` (false Religion) which rides on the back of the Political (& Economic) `beastly` global Government. It is not till the A/C comes to world power in the last part of the trib. that the 10 kings with him will get rid of this `woman,` false religion, as the A/C wants the glory to himself.

Note, the UN infrastructure of Religion will eventually go to Babylon in Iraq. This is where it will eventually be judged.

`the 10 horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the prostitute, make her desolate & naked, eat her flesh & burn her with fire. For God has put it into their hearts to fulfil His purpose,..... & the woman.....is the great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.` (Rev. 17: 16 - 18)

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

Guest Thallasa
52 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

Glad to see some interesting discussion on contemporary events. Now we know that people need to be motivated to give over their power to a Global Government & religion is that force.

• So who `preaches,` oneness, that we are all connected, that we need to protect Mother Earth, that we need to `save the planet.`

• Who gathers all the religions under one umbrella, letting each voice be heard.

• Whose moral values are taught throughout the schools, hospitals, businesses, & general society, of the world. (Moral values of – tolerance, respect, justice, etc according to their view) Look up -

UNESCO`s declaration on the role of Religion in the Promotion of a Culture of Peace.

Example of Declarations:

`We face a crisis which could bring about the suicide of the human species or bring a new awakening & a new hope. We know that religion....has an indispensable role to play...`

`Religions have ....led to division, hatred, & war. Religious people have too often betrayed the high ideals they themselves have preached. We...call for sincere acts of repentance & mutual forgiveness, both personally & collectively –

• to one another,

• - to humanity in general, &

• To Earth & all living beings.

Peace entails that we understand that we are all interdependent ...collectively responsible for the common good.`

`We commit ourselves to –

• Work towards a reduction in the scandalous economic differences between human groups & other forms of violence & threats to peace....

• Overcome all forms of discrimination, colonialism, exploitation, & domination & to promote institutions based on shared responsibility & participation....Human rights, including religious freedom & the rights of minorities, must be respected.

• Assure a truly humane education for all. We emphasize education for peace, freedom & human rights & religious education to promote openness & tolerance.

• Commit ourselves to a civil society which respects environmental & social justice.

`We will promote dialogue & harmony between & within religions...respecting the search for truth & wisdom that is outside our religion. We will establish dialogue with all, striving for a sincere fellowship...

`We will build a culture of peace based on non-violence, tolerance, dialogue, mutual understanding, & justice.

We call upon our the institutions of our civil society, the United Nations System, governments, governmental & non-governmental organisations, corporations, & the mass media, to strengthen their commitments of peace & to listen to the cries of the victims.....

We call upon the different religious & cultural traditions to join hands...& to cooperate with us...`

This is the `woman` (false Religion) which rides on the back of the Political (& Economic) `beastly` global Government. It is not till the A/C comes to world power in the last part of the trib. that the 10 kings with him will get rid of this `woman,` false religion, as the A/C wants the glory to himself.

Note, the UN infrastructure of Religion will eventually go to Babylon in Iraq. This is where it will eventually be judged.

`the 10 horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the prostitute, make her desolate & naked, eat her flesh & burn her with fire. For God has put it into their hearts to fulfil His purpose,..... & the woman.....is the great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.` (Rev. 17: 16 - 18)

Marilyn.

Thank you for this Marylin  .This is very clear .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

That's our Marilyn.....clear as glass after a Windex massage. :)

Hey Blind seeker,

I'm about half way through your link and I must tip my cap toward your way.......very nice work so far. I especially like how you present America as the 8th beast empire from Rev

1-5- the five who were bullies over Israel before the present

6- the one who is (Obviously John was referring the bully of his time, Rome)

7- one will come and will only last a short time (Britain)

8- and out of the 7, here come USA

Clap clap, so far, you have my attention. But first, dinner......

Catch you later after the break,
Spock out

Guest Thallasa
41 minutes ago, Spock said:

That's our Marilyn.....clear as glass after a Windex massage. :)

Well you are in a good mood ,  but I'm not sure Marylin will appreciate the imagery . :20:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

Hi Thallasa & Spock,

:wub: Oh, what great feed back. Thank you. Thallasa, I am used to Spock`s great sense of humour because it comes from a caring heart.

Marilyn.

Guest Thallasa
  • 19 minutes ago, Spock said:

Hey Blind seeker,

I'm about half way through your link and I must tip my cap toward your way.......very nice work so far. I especially like how you present America as the 8th beast empire from Rev

1-5- the five who were bullies over Israel before the present

6- the one who is (Obviously John was referring the bully of his time, Rome)

7- one will come and will only last a short time (Britain)

8- and out of the 7, here come USA

Clap clap, so far, you have my attention. But first, dinner......

Catch you later after the break,
Spock out

Well the U.N. is the mouth piece of Ameriky ,non , or is it the other way round ? Now the pope was speaking there recently ,and apparently he never mentioned Jesus , so what  what does that all mean ?  

Hi Thallasa,

The United nations is controlled by - Britain, America, Europe & Russia. These are the main powers that form the central control of the UN. Thus the `woman` the religious dogma of this institution `rides` upon the Political back of the Super Powers (mentioned in God`s word) of today.

Hope that helps, Marilyn.

Hi Thallasa,

Just looked it up -

The Security Council of the United Nations is composed of 5 permanent members - the United Kingdom, the United States, France (EU rep) the Russian Federation & China. Under the UN Charter, all Members of the United Nations agree to accept & carry out the decisions of the Security Council. While the other organs of the United Nations make recommendations to Governments, the Council alone has the power to take decisions which Member States are obligated under the Charter to carry out.

Marilyn. 

Ok, dinner is over, time to get back to reading, but first one question.

These 8 beasts all bully Israel, right?

How is the USA included in that list? Aren't we their "best" friend and ally? Or will you show later on America turns on Israel for whatever reason (oil maybe).

If you explain that in the chapter I'm sure I will find it. Thanks again.

Marilyn, you know I heart you bunches, don't you? (It's that obvious)

Love to all,
Spock opening book.....