IGNORED

DISPENSATIONALISM, DO WE AGREE TO THIS OR REJECT IT ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Some might have difficulty even understanding what dispensationalism is. Most participating in this thread, probably do not, but for the sake of the silent majority of those who read threads without commenting on them, I added a chart of a few of the dispensational systems in an earlier post, clicking below should bring a  person there to view it:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

1 minute ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Some might have difficulty even understanding what dispensationalism is. Most participating in this thread, probably do not, but for the sake of the silent majority of those who read threads without commenting on them, I added a chart of a few of the dispensational systems in an earlier post, clicking below should bring a  person there to view it:

thank you for that chart and a great way to understand this topic, blessings and peace to you

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,803
  • Content Per Day:  7.96
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 2:02 AM, thereselittleflower said:

I don't think Paul was the one who introduced the mystery of the Church, and I agree the Apostles, before Jesus suffered, died, was buried and rose from the dead were of the mind that God would restore the kingdom of Israel as it had been in ages past.  They would not have understood the New Covenant yet.  Just because something was in their mind at that point doesn't mean it stayed that way.   Jesus said their were many things he wanted to tell them but they weren't ready to hear it, but the Holy Spirit would lead them into all truth.

If today's version of dispensationalism it's not a new teaching, then we should be able to find it in the teachings and beliefs of the first Christians, shouldn't we?

We do! It is in the very Bible you possess ...